Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Great Pyramid Anomaly

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Great Pyramid Anomaly Empty
PostSubject: New Great Pyramid Anomaly   New Great Pyramid Anomaly I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 7:32 pm

Published on Nov 14, 2015

http://www.ministudyministry.com PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE! New thermal scans of the Great Pyramid of Egypt reveal an anomaly that is described as being impressive. There are several hypotheses, but as of yet, no definitive conclusion. 

Of course, this brings up many questions. Firstly, what does this anomaly mean? Could there be a hidden chamber in the Great Pyramid? Are we going to be allowed to explore it? Or, yet again, will politics get in the way of new scientific findings? There are a lot of heavy questions to consider. 

Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

New Great Pyramid Anomaly Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Great Pyramid Anomaly   New Great Pyramid Anomaly I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 am

This is just baloney, calling it the Khufu pyramid - the Egyptians didn't construct this and everyone except Egyptologists with an agenda to push know that.  They've basically proved that it's at least 10,000 years old and Egypt never reached the precision of construction that the Great Pyramid reached.

This is the best documentary I've seen on the age of the Sphinx and the Great Pyramid, which are linked geologically. It also ties into Mars, as David Flynn speculated. It's so interesting in fact, that I've downloaded and saved it, lest it disappear from youtube.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1