Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new topic...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 12:56 pm

john 20:16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

just resurrected from ded...could this next verse be @ the same time ( which is relative in Heaven )?

rev.5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a LAMB as it had been SLAIN, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

this might be rhetorical ...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:38 pm

If I recall correctly this was the viewpoint of David W Lowe in his book, "Earthquake Resurrection". John was seeing first into the past and the 33-ish A.D. resurrection from his revelation vision perspective happening around 90-ish A.D. Have a look at the PDF link below. It is an excerpt from chapter 11 of the book detailing the resurrection and ascension.

http://www.earthquakeresurrection.com/excerpts/10.ascension.pdf

It's a good book. I'm glad to have a copy in my study library.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 6:46 pm

I agree researcher…..the Lowe book is excellent!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 7:43 pm

researcher, I'm jealous... you have so many books in your library that I wish I could have... study
All I can do is to share free internet links...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:16 am

lowe did not use the ref. john20:16,17, which is not when He sits @ the rt. hand of the father, after the ascension, but before, just after the resurrection He must go to His Father, when He comes back from that He tells doubting tommy to put his hand in His side, but before He tell mary NOT to touch Him

i mostly only read the bible, cause i'll never in this life glean all thats in His word, in my opinion other works written by man based on the bible and sold for profit only muddy the waters...

so what is my point? anyone ?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 am

i luv u guys, but that is not my point...
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:05 pm

Murray,

If your point with respect to the Lord is a seamless transition from Earth into the throne room as described by John the Revelator; it well could be that we see Christ prepare to leave in John and step into the scene in Revelation. My question would be, does he then leave the throne room again to return to Earth for 40 more days and then return back to the throne room? Or are we seeing the Lamb enter the throne room from the scene in Acts? I don't know.
Blessings,
J
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:13 pm

If my understanding is correct I see Yeshua at the resurrection as THE high priest (the scepter passed from Judah to Shiloh) on His way to sprinkle His shed blood on the mercy seat in heaven. In His roll as both sacrificial lamb AND high priest He was holy and purified and to be touched by anything or anybody unholy would make Him ritually unclean and would disqualify Him to preform his priestly functions.

He didn't sit down at the right hand of God at that point however as He returned to earth to walk among (unclean) mankind 40 days. That was OK to do now that His priestly duties were accomplished. After that 40 days was over He rose from the Mount of Olives and THEN took His seat at the right hand of God. That is what John saw when he wrote Revelation chapter five.

I misunderstood what it was exactly murray was after however I still do think these two different ascensions go hand in hand and need to be understood together. I just focused more on the second ascension in my reply earlier. Hope this cleared things up some.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:16 pm

Amen, researcher...(but I'm still jealous of your library)!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 4:19 pm

all i'm sayin jumpstart is, He told mary not to touch Him, he needs to ascend to the father and go tell the bros, that even poof back with the bros as they seem to be hiding, so gone & back that nite...

rev5 there appears the Lamb as it had been slain taking the scroll and opening the seals, so i thought these two pieces of the puzzle fit together, but He is the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world so ...never mind
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 am

Murray, I appreciate your thinking on this and putting it out for the group to consider. As for the Lamb slain before the foundation of the Earth, this side of the Kingdom I am not sure that we can understand linear time contrasted with infinity and eternality. John 20 and Rev 5& 6 may occur something like you and Researcher described and still the Lord foreknew His plans for the Son at some prior point.
J
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:12 pm

ya, sometimes the bible goes 'to infinity & beyond" and i'm still nowhere, scratching my head, huh??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new topic... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new topic...   new topic... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new topic...
Page 1 of 1