Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM Empty
PostSubject: CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM   CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 pm

CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM   CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:24 am

Good post there Jrcole. Its tough to comprehend the significance the occult places on numerology but history & its evidence certainly can convince anyone with an open mind. Its still difficult to believe from time to time though.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM   CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Quote :
The subconscious works like a sponge, and absorbs everything shown to it. However, after a while, that sponge gets saturated, so if the subconscious mind of an individual is subjected too long exposures of violence and immoral imagery, such notions will then start to manifest into the conscious/ego part of the individual, causing their behaviour to change, in order to mimic the immoral triggers embedded into the subconscious mind, over the long periods of exposure

Quoted from the article.

I truly believe this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM   CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CODE ORANGE: BOSTON MARATHON DARWINISM, OLD WORLD OLYMPUS DESTRUCTIONISM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: