Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beautiful Picture of the Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Beautiful Picture of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Picture of the Day   Beautiful Picture of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:12 am

Taken near Buchanan, Michigan.

Not sure how to post the picture here, but here's the link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/picturesoftheday/12101018/Pictures-of-the-day-15-January-2016.html?frame=3550052

Beautiful Picture of the Day Potd-sun-cross_3550052k

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert photo)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Picture of the Day   Beautiful Picture of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 9:33 am

Cool find.

I inserted the photo for you, Kitiara.  I love you

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Picture of the Day   Beautiful Picture of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 10:05 am

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Picture of the Day   Beautiful Picture of the Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Picture of the Day
Page 1 of 1