Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flat earth 101

Go down 
+4
rawblues
Jrcole
murray leslie
sixminks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:23 pm

these guys i dont think are Christian, but they make valid questions...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qFb4Zi1bo
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:31 pm

ya, they are'nt Christian...the way they talk about the Jews...they go off the rails, still on a flat earth...
Back to top Go down

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:40 pm

i wasn't even going to look into this because i thought it would be a waste of time, but that was surprisingly interesting. Thanks murray and sixminks.

thanks

So, we're not allowed to travel to the poles? What is up with that?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:38 pm

the north pole is the middle, the south pole is the outer edge of the earth which has boundary that stops the water, it all stands on the foundation God has provided, the firmament is a pounded out hardness that separates the waters above from the waters below, the stars, sun and moon are inside that firmament, as far as i understand, this was common knowlege until nic capernicus in 1531, backed by the phatican, the poop, and the ill...lit...there might b spelling issues
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 am

Crazy, mann...

https://www.worldslastchance.com/videos/non-wlc-videos/flat-earth#play1883

why am i so surprised...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:02 pm

rob skibus...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyXxxpvrbJQ
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:10 am

I am still researching this since New Year's Day. I have a degree in geography so I am more invested than most.  once you see it it can not be unseen.  I am happy to report that my kids (all adults) have not rejected the idea and are helping me sort it out. I want to talk to my local pastor but I am sure it will freak him out. lol

i have uncovered many lies in my lifetime but this one is just outrageous. thats why its been so hard for so many to accept.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 am

you know, the ball theory allowed us to believe this all happened by accident. If we are inside a dome on a plane that everything moves around there is no way the big bang or evolution is true. We are in a terrarium on God's footstool. No wonder they wanted to alter the truth. scienctism killed God. Now think about Romans Ch1. Is this in there?
Back to top Go down

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: skeptical outlook   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:27 pm

*... you know, some yrs. back i went to the mcdonald observatory near fort davis tx., and was able to use some of the telescopes there.  i clearly saw the rings around saturn, and the clear shape of the andromeda galaxy, as well as many other wild and wonderful things, too many to elaborate upon just now...  until i see more credible, irrefutable proof, i will remain a 'round-earther', albeit a falsifiable one...   Cool
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 pm

psy-cat, i've seen the rings of saturn w/ my sky-watcher telescope and the eerie blue light of sirius

we all have to do our own investigation, this next one , boys and girls explains the movement of the sun moon and stars...

https://www.worldslastchance.com/videos/non-wlc-videos#play2019
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:00 pm

rob skibus, has a great site on this...by the buy, my dinari investment has doubled, thanks rob...

http://www.seedtheseries.com/blog/BibleEarth.html
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:40 pm

I've seen some interesting vids on this subject....the flat earth and dome theory. How can it be...when we've had people go up in space and see that the earth is round?? Unless of course, the entire space program is a fabrication...and that opens up another discussion.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   flat earth 101 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:01 am

when i first questioned this, i looked at how the hebrews saw creation, its not a globe...

gen1:6 ¶And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. *
7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. *
9 ¶And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 

isa40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

job37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

i'm so pissed that we be lied to, not just one or two things but all of it, should not be surprised, i guess...
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Yes we have been lied to....about nearly everything.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   flat earth 101 2958853248
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:39 am

dr. mike highzer @ 27:50...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnseYkVUkY
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 11:50 pm

http://parablesblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/addendum-flat-earth-theory.html
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 7:43 am

What about the square earth theory?

flat earth 101 Serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M8b2b48c8ebf10dfa147cf5650e2e37a2H0%26pid%3D15
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:34 am

rawblues wrote:
What about the square earth theory?

flat earth 101 Serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.M8b2b48c8ebf10dfa147cf5650e2e37a2H0%26pid%3D15
That's probably next.  I think this flat earth theory is a test of how squishy our
brains are, how well the fluoride and lithium might be working, and if we're sufficiently  primed and ready for the alien invasion and the resurrection of Apollo.
What do you think?  Did we pass their test?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: bzzzzzt - wrong answer!   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:00 am

*... nope. i ain't buying into the whole flat earth theory stuff.  while i'm no expert, i have looked extensively into it on the web and you tube.  compelling tho it may seem, i gotta go with the established scientific view here.  hey, check out this guy's stuff.  it's more fun and compelling than any flat earth theory, but & however, i lump into the same category as the flat earth theory.  it's called the concave earth theory.  check it all out... 

*... pretty wild, eh?   Cool

Last edited by Psychedelic Cat on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insertion of additional material)
Back to top Go down

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:19 am

so is this earth like a coin toss and it's flipping around in this galactic game?
Back to top Go down

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: flip a coin & spin the wheel...   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 11:55 am

*... hey spring2, BTHOOM!  fits nicely with all the other the 'coins' flipping around out there in this 'ol wacked out galactic game's conclaved cake walk's divine spinning wheel tho...  if i hear him correctly, this fella too is but one of many who claims to be the Christ.  he is quite intelligent nonetheless, but, i have to lump him in with the rest of the contestants of the 'peanut-gallery' crew who make this dubious claim...  the theory of the conclave earth is compelling, and so, it must be systemically, logically, and abstractly extracted and separated completely from this 'nut-case' who claims to be the Christ...  but, in the end, i'll still stick with the accepted scientific, orthodox view of the universe as we are coming to know and progressively realize, however falsifiable as it must truly be understood to, er, ah, be...  

Cool
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 12:02 pm

I haven't put any real time into researching this idea for a couple reasons.  My concept of this realm,this experience we call 'reality' is plenty pliable already.  And I find the thought that we're rotating on an axis while spinning through space kinda weird too.

But here's the crux of it.  This realm is presently in the hands of satan, the father of lies, the one is whom there is no truth.  

Ask...what is their purpose?  We could make a long list of legitimate reasons; one being discrediting Bible believers.  They, under satan's rule, are masters of deception, confusion, strife, destruction.

They are rewriting every phase of history, morals, ethics, the fundamentals of society, what it means to be human, and even what a human is.
So maybe the introduction of a flat earth isn't so surprising.

Back to top Go down

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:51 am

I have spent 30+years studying the night sky. All the other planets are round, and the Earth is flat, sorry BS!!! hilarious

Me and my Tele, Jessica's Window, named after my daughter .
flat earth 101 Telescope
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 7:57 am

That is one nice looking telescope Done!
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:18 am

Done wrote:
I have spent 30+years studying the night sky. All the other planets are round, and the Earth is flat, sorry BS!!! hilarious

flat earth 101 Telescope

I agree with Done. Flat Earth is nothing but BS.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:23 pm

so u guys can prove the globe with scripture, go ahead, i'll wait...
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:57 pm

i'll admit battlestar antarctica is'nt solved yet, i personally dont have funds to explore the south or north poles...answers will come..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 4:21 pm

murray leslie wrote:
so u guys can prove the globe with scripture, go ahead, i'll wait...

Scripture isn't exactly exhaustive on the subject. The ancients described what they saw without the benefit of rockets, computers, satellites with cameras, etc. There are lots of things that we know today as fact that scripture doesn't address.

toilet paper
transistors
paper dolls

and plenty more things.

Scripture has it's place, as well it should, but sometimes you have to get your nose out of the book and look around you too.

I'm wearing my asbestos underwear so flame away.  planetx

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 5:46 pm

I agree flat earth makes no sense. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:58 pm

the 4 corners are understood to be the cardinal points (N>S>E>W).  Otherwise we are talking
about a SQUARE flat earth, and
[url=http://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Isaiah 40.22]Isaiah 40:22[/url][url=about]flat earth 101 LibronixLink_light[/url] says
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth,
and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers;
that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain,
and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

In this verse, the Strongs definition of circle is
H2329 chuwg khoog from 2328; a circle:--circle, circuit, compass.

The circle compass is in Proverbs too.

So is the 4 corners a Biblical error or just wrong interpretation.

[url=http://biblia.com/bible/kjv1900/Job 26.7]Job 26:7[/url][url=about]flat earth 101 LibronixLink_light[/url]
He stretcheth out the north over the empty place,
and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

So it's suspended in empty space with no pillars as foundation for a flat earth.

And didn't the firmament (the dome) break at the time of the flood?  I'll have to check
in the morning.  Waters rose up from the deep, but it also rained.

~~~~~~~
If we just stay with the Bible, we could generate such a long list of things said that cannot be taken literally although they convey a valid message.  I don't think these few descriptions of the earth should be any different, especially when we look at the context and timeframe they originated in.

And scientifically, does not a flat earth destroy every known and workable computation man has discovered of God's mathematical precision?  God is not random and neither is His Creation, so
I can't find flat earth to be a valid interpretation.

And for us all I would ask, does this advance the cause of Christ?  Whether flat or round or
some other configuration, we were fine and we're still fine, and we have to be cautious of
bringing discord and strife into the Body.  It seems to me that those (others-not us) who started this disregarded such a matter, and in some......(blank, blank).misguided pursuit of knowledge, left wisdom behind.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:29 pm

dovie, the firmament is still there...

ps148:4 Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens...

again, mike heiser(dr.) @ 27:50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gnseYkVUkY
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:32 am

Thanks Murray. 
Heiser completely backs my view.  The words were fitting to the understanding of the people at the time.  And they convey a theological message that can be grasped throughout time.  NOT that it is literal truth of the structure of the earth or the cosmos.   Skiba totally missed the point, I guess, if he thinks God's saying that was literal truth.

Heiser's first words are 'how the OT shares words and ideas with ancient near eastern pagans.'   And we already know that. 

Then he said, "the means to know the Truth wasn't with them".

On the screen behind him it says:  "It's not about science.  It's about theological
messaging."  He says, "Genesis is about theological messaging"..
Then he says, "God doesn't care!"  He could have changed their culture but He didn't.  And goes on, "Yes He could have fixed their understanding, but said "I'm coming to this people in this time, in this place...and they're going to do their best under My influence to express it...and it'll get fixed down the road..."

Then he says, "All that context is fixed in a particular world view we don't have" !!
And that was the end of Skiba's snippit.
~~~~~
Firmament=atmosphere  Whether he said that or not, I'm going with it.  So yes,
I mis-spoke and it's still intact.

I'm just having a terrible time putting any attention to this business.
But I did get one question answered.  I wondered what flat earthers thought
the other side looked like, and turns out it looks like socks. Millions of socks.
You know, the ones that disappear through the portal in the dryer. Laughing
Love you!!!

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:17 am

again, ps148:4 the structure of the firmament is there still, according to david...

keep testing...

1tim6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

2thes2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

lets say 4 arguments sake, creation is exactly what God says, then is the globe thingy a strong delusion??  its getting serious now...
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 11:01 am

I did say in the above post, "Firmament=atmosphere  Whether he (meaning Heiser)said that or not, I'm going with it.  So yes, I mis-spoke and it's still intact."

And that would be where the clouds are and rain comes down from, right?

You said, "lets say 4 arguments sake, creation is exactly what God says, then is the globe thingy a strong delusion??  its getting serious now..."

Please, better to take it up with Heiser than me, though it sounds like you don't  accept what he said either. But I was done with this topic before I ever started.  It literally causes me pain.

If you don't accept the 'theological messages' of the Bible, and insist only on a literal meaning,  then what do we do with one of the biggest and most important ones: John 6:53 
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.  54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.  55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.  56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
How many walked away because they couldn't abide with a literal meaning to His Words, and couldn't think that there was a spiritual meaning and Truth to what He said.

The shape of the earth is not a matter of salvation, and I'm not willing to confront the world with these few passages at the real probability of losing souls.  I also don't want conflict with my brothers and sisters.  God described how we experience the earth very well.  We walk on it, travel over it with full confidence. And I am content with that as He imparted it to us in His Word.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 5:40 pm

i'm sorry i drew you in dove, i guess i really got sucked in to this, but there are too many discrepancies,

what went on in the antarctic from 57' to 58' nasa 59' operation fishbowl of God in 62' where they nuke the firmament, they found the edge in the late 50's found the top in 62', they know its flat, with a dome @ this point, but @ this point, they cant change the delusion, we are way into the last generation..

i think i'm pretty sensible, and i grappled with this, but the evidence, what about the evidence??
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:27 am

Thank you, Murray.  I appreciate it.  Is it possible that in a fallen world everything (except that which is of God) is a lie?  I suppose. 
He has put in place Immutable "Laws" that maintain, sustain His Creation.
He said, 'fear not that which can kill the body. Fear that which can kill the soul.'

The Reality I believe in doesn't depend on round or flat.  I've had enough 'supernatural' experiences to already know things aren't as we perceive them with our senses, or as we have been taught.

The 'fear' verse I felt compelled to add...makes me wonder just how shocking the Redemption of the natural earth will be!?!  Are we better off to let go of everything we 'think' is real concerning the fallen world?

Well, I know we are.  Follow me on this, please.  Roundness or flatness are two peas in the same fallen pod, even though God has elected to preserve us, nature, the earth, till the time of the end.
The Righteous Battle, if you will, is to ESCAPE the delusion altogether and find yourself-your life, in the Spirit, with the Spirit , and living in the eternal Kingdom.

Does that sound flaky?  I died.  When I came back, I was still 'here', but so was the Residing, Indwelling Spirit, in a way that I had never known before, or could have imagined. (But it's all Scriptural. Thank God! or I might have lost my mind in the wrong way)
And what He did when HE was in charge, entirely changed my understanding of 'what's real'.  I don't even want a 'world view' anymore.  I want a Kingdom view.  And it was my own fault for getting caught up in this, certainly not yours.  But, it's good.  I'm getting reminded of where I need to be...where I think we all need to be in our understanding, so that we're ready for what's coming.  
Still love you!!!

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:14 am

cool..men and women r wired different i perceive, God is awesome and where we need to be Exclamation
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ-ZPkJ5AJk

now is it high time?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:19 am

jr posted a video with a pastor explaining " in his opinion" how dumb the flat earth thing is...

put on your thinking caps...now take a piece of paper,(81/2 * 11) make on the left middle of the longest edge a circle, and on the other side of the paper, make a sun, 93000000 miles away, back at the circle put a dot inside the edge closest to the sun, now that dot is you observing the sun from above the arctic circle in summer, you see the sun all day, move the dot along the edge 90 deg. to the left, what behavior do you see the sun perform ? you would see the sun move a little to the right, right? now move the dot another 90 deg so, 180 deg or 12 hours/day, you would see the sun come back to the starting point, right? move the dot 90 deg again, so u b @ 270 deg, the sun moves a little to the left, from your perspective, yes ? another 90 deg. to 1 whole days observance,360 deg

so the sun zig zags a little, way off in the distance, right?

there will be a Quiz...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Quote :
jr posted a video with a pastor explaining " in his opinion" how dumb the flat earth thing is...

Link please?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRCWjJPUXyE
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 6:36 pm

I'm not sold on this idea, but here is a pretty good documentary on the subject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMvL-xegSpU

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:01 pm

all of a sudden you come to the " AH-HA..." moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flat earth 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flat earth 101   flat earth 101 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flat earth 101
Page 1 of 1