Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prayer needed...

Go down 
+3
Kitiara
murray leslie
Proskuneo
7 posters
AuthorMessage

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:43 pm

folks... i need your prayers.  my overall health has taken a bit of a nose dive.  innards problems and such.  thanx & God bless!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:28 pm

God be with Psy cat and heal his innards and outards. May you have a Jesus experience today.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:08 am

God, Father you are the great physician and know all things about all of us, i lift this brother up and ask you to perform a work to heal what ails him, strengthen what remains in all your brethren until your appearing...in Jesus name..
Back to top Go down

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 10:23 am

You have my prayers also, God Bless....
Back to top Go down

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:50 pm

My prayers for you also, Dave
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Sending prayers your way for a rapid recovery!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:11 am

Lifting you up in prayer Bro.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:17 am

prayer needed... 2BlueBirdsPrayingForYou-vi
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:19 am

Psy Cat,

Praying for you and sorry to hear of your health problems.
Please give us an update when possible.

Heb 4:16, Mt 7:7,8
Back to top Go down

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: grateful   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:24 pm

i will... thanx all!
Back to top Go down

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 6:32 pm

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:26 am

How you doing brother? prayer needed... A0af5e648471d3cca5680928fddf0804
Back to top Go down

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:11 pm

*... i'm on an immuno-suppressant for a number of auto-immune maladies.  i was walking with a cane, but now am able to walk again without one.  right now, i'm listening to some 'word-of-faith' healing teachings on the subject matter. as far as a cure goes, i'm at the mercy of God.  the medicine is helping me feel much better tho... thanx!
Back to top Go down

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:17 pm

*... oh yeah, i've got 2 'new' kitties.  a real cutie named "sweet pea", a flame point siamese,
and a mixed siamese long-hair named "sissy".  she's a real priss too, lemmetellya.  had them since they were 3 wks. old.  they are now 8 months old.  luv them both to pieces!

Last edited by Psychedelic Cat on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : name spelling correction...)
Back to top Go down
Irish Coleen

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Hope you will feel better soon not so pleasant feeling ill and having no stamina.  Holding you up in prayer.  God Bless xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prayer needed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer needed...   prayer needed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prayer needed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: