Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War??

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War?? Empty
PostSubject: Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War??   Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:01 pm

When the Army starts reviewing personnel records en masse, my intuition tells me something is brewing.
Mr. Quayle,

As a member of the Army Reserve, I made a request for Annual Training orders (RFO) which is standard operating procedure (SOP) for all reservists and National Guard. Today, I checked on the status of the RFO and was told I am flagged (no personnel actions authorized) pending the outcome of a 6 month Department of the Army mandated Command Selection review. That came as a complete surprise to me because I have not recently competed for command nor have I been notified that I was under consideration. I subsequently learned that I am not alone. This is apparently happening to officers across the Army: Reserve - AND - Active.

When the Army starts reviewing personnel records en masse, my intuition tells me something is brewing. Are we looking at a mobilization? I do not have a crystal ball, but, I clearly remember receiving a letter from the Army in March 2002 informing me to retire, or, find a unit; I found a unit. That was exactly one year before the invasion of Iraq.

NOTE: this information is UNCLASSIFIED
Jan 29, 2016
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Air Force just sent out a memo to "stop-loss" all Air Force reservists.   Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:03 pm

FROM A FORMER USAF-PILOT WHO ALSO HAD TO LIVE IN THE WOODS WHILE HOMELESS, AND KNEW JAMES BOYD, EXECUTED BY POLICE LIKE MR.FINICUM
Steve,

On the very related subject of the Army reservists; The Air Force just sent out a memo to "stop-loss" all Air Force reservists. This means that all current reservists can not retire nor can they change their job track (AFSC). Although this is a different action it is very strange that both the Army and the Air Force are looking into the reservist pool. In the Air Forces case it seems to be manning and end strength... That being said, I believe this is the smoke from the same fire. I do not know what's being planed, but its fair to say this is part of a bow-wave for something coming. The scuttlebutt is that active duty is soon to follow on the stop-loss action as well. Very strange considering we were told we are going to draw down more.

///////////////////////////////////////////On the shooting of Robert Finicum in Oregon...

It reminds me of the shooting of James Boyd, a homeless man in Albuquerque. It is clear that the "authorities" will go through great lengths to cover up their trigger happy tendencies. I knew Jim in Albuquerque. Sure he was quirky, but I always found him to be a polite and thoughtful person. By no means did he deserve what he received. View the YouTube vid and Judge for yourself:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_James_Boyd
Jan 30, 2016
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War??   Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War?? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 1:59 am

Thanks for the information Spring, keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War??   Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army reviewing personel records en mass (Something in works) ??War??
Page 1 of 1