Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 Empty
PostSubject: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 9:36 pm

this is numbing...
Back to top Go down
Irish Coleen

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 10:33 am

Abominable, All I can say is 'Come Lord Jesus'  how can these young people be so misled my heart goes out to their parents who brought them into the world, it would have been better if they had never been born.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:42 am

Wow! This is hard to watch!!!!! All this in one year! I feel sorry for the refugees (women, children,aged,not radical) not the jihadists mingled among them. Has the Lord emptied Syria because of it's coming destruction?
We have a new roommate, a very nice young man, perfect manners, thoughtful etc but not a believer. We had a long talk yesterday while waiting for the pizza guy and dang it, let me tell you, it's hard to talk to a person who was raised without any churching. All I managed to convince him was that I love my Jesus and have a lot of great things to look forward to. I was pathetic, not a good proselytizer, and even with all the stuff going down, I told him about the prophecies but pfft. He has read, plato, Socrates, neitzche, etc and I said have you read the new testament? NO, Then how can you say you don't believe something you haven't read first hand? blah blah, Jesus is going to throw my "saving souls" crown into the trash can....... Can't they see????
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:17 am

patience, del...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:36 am

Thanks Murray, SmileI love you Jesus needs to come soon for my sanity. Smile This crazy upside down freaky civilization is weirding me out. bad horsey

About the poor dead creatures, I wonder if the militaries are using those sound bomb thingy's again. Remember about 5 yrs ago they were doing that? Probably radiation... I remember watching those crabbing shows years ago and they would bring up whole traps full of King crab or whatev's . Now they're happy if they get 1/4 full. I've never heard any of the captains comment on what happened to all the crab.

Everybody needs to move here to Allen/Frisco/plano texas area, we have been spared from weather disasters so far. bounce

One last thing, I think it's weird that the new virus is called Zika. It's creepy and makes me think of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016   THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE END OF HISTORY HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN - JANUARY 2016
Page 1 of 1