Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)

Go down 
+4
CHB
researcher
Kitiara
Delfi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 1:00 pm

It's not over yet.  Then there's the morning of the 3rd day. 
These signs are still significant, and we are exponentially closer than before.
Way too close now to ever stop watching!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 3:37 pm

CHAPTER 12. REV.
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

huh!?! i have an idea, lets let this play out how God intends...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 3:39 pm

I know,  gosh,I've never felt so defeated.  In all my long years of waiting and looking for His return.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 5:27 pm

tt25:5 "While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept."
6 "And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him."
7 "Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps."
8 "And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out."
9 "But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves."
10 "And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut."
11 "Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us."
12 "But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not."

while He terries, we are still in the fall season...keep encouraged
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 3:44 pm

Hello y’all!  Here I am back at it with the September 22 /Tolkien thing. But let’s twist it around a little Smile Smile Tishrei is the sept mois in the Torah calendar ( I think that’s the right calendar ) Tishrei 22 is Shemini Atazeret!
 Tishrei 22 falls on a Thursday! Which is the same day that September 22nd fell on a Thursday on which they had Bilbo’s birthday party! I know, right?  Tishri 22nd is called the last great day in which they blow the last Trump of the year.  October 12 which is Tishrei the 22nd is 10/12 which = 22! It is also the day of the Comet close call this year. 

For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. PSALM 27:5-6 And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His Tabernacle; I will sing ,yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. Selah!

Then there is Abib......  this could screw everything up. But oh well, I’m still going to keep looking up!! ❤️
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 8:02 pm

matt24:36 But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

well, the Father only.. does this mean what i think it means??
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:09 am

Lol! Don’t ask me, I don’t know anything!  I was always sure that that was referring to the second coming and the end of the world as we know it, not the rapture. Really at this point I’m at a loss and I’m just holding onto the rabbi ben Samuels prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:11 am

November 11 is a high watch day. I don’t remember why, because my brain’s been in a blender the last two months  but I can say this, for every one of these watches I asked the Lord for confirmation and did not get it, so, if I do get confirmation I’m going to jump on here as fast as possible and tell y’all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:20 am

I remember when a watch date only came once every few years, now it’s almost every week and really they all made decent points.  We are in the birth pangs, waiting to be delivered for sure! Lol. Oh yeah! I remember now, this next watch date is 11/11! The 1111 phenomenon and  something else I can’t remember  that goes along with it.  I’m not rolling my eyes or rubbing my temples, I swear!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Another star sign tonite? (11/12-11/13)  Beautiful music, regardless.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 10:14 am

From the mouth of babes.  Posted April 2017  

One from the comments:  "...when my daughter was that age, she would keep pointing up and say, "Jesus up in the clouds!" And I promise u I never taught her any of that....

Another "...My ten year old daughter was sleeping in my bed while I was reading. She suddenly sat up and declared, "Fast and Pray for the Day of the Lord soon Cometh." After she said this, she laid back down and went to sleep...."

Another:  "I was in between awake and asleep coming out of a sleep when I heard clearly I am coming soon. Tell the others. This was told to me about a year ago. So I am passing the message here for those who will hear. The voice I heard was Yehshua. No doubt it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWTeNMIP5i4

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 7:06 am

HEY...i promised myself i would not get caught up in this again, i guess i lied...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3voc4ilg5g
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:07 pm

Unpin.  I’m so disappointed.  But still hopeful!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Unpin as requested. I'm always hopeful that y'all pre-trib folks got it right. I still think we'll be in the thick of it almost to the bitter end. I'd love a pre-trib surprise though.

Very pleasant thread all the way. I remember way back when when the forum was full of this trib view vs that trib view fights. We musta all learned some different views tolerance from those heated threads cause there was none of that here anymore.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Thanks, Smile Whenever he does return, it will be exactly at the right time and we will all breathe a huge sigh of relief! That we’re all aware and looking is what’s important. I’m glad we all get along now.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)   DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now  Pentecost :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DelfI's Rapture thread for Rosh Hashana 2017- now Pentecost :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2