Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Dove
moko
6 posters
AuthorMessage

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:52 am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-state-lockdown-in-boston.html

VIDEO'S AT LINK ABOVE:

Police State Lockdown in Boston

Prison Planet.com
April 19, 2013

Police State Lockdown in Boston bostonOfficials in Boston have imposed what is being described as a “total lockdown” as police search for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings.

ABC News reports:

Across the area, as police cars screamed down streets and helicopters hovered ahead, authorities urged the public to stay inside, their doors locked to anyone but a law-enforcement officer.

“There is a massive manhunt under way,” Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said. “We are asking people to shelter in place.”

The lockdown initially affected more than 300,000 people in Cambridge, Watertown, Newton, Brighton, Allston and Belmont, but by 8 a.m., the entire city of Boston was paralyzed, officials said.

On Thursday evening, Boston police tweeted: ”Door-to-door search 4 suspect in Watertown continues. Uniformed officers searching. Community consent critical.”

Travel in the city of over 600,000 is now virtually impossible. The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority has suspended activity. All schools and public buildings are closed. “All city employees were told to stay in place and not come to work. If they are already at work, they have been asked to stay in place,” NBC News reports this morning. All taxi service in the city of Boston has been suspended pending further notice, according to Fox 4 News.

In Watertown, Massachusetts, State Police confirm they are conducting a door-to-door, house-to-house search. “Police will be going door by door, street by street, in and around Watertown. Police will be clearly identified. It is a fluid situation,” Dailybhaskar reports.

According to CBS News, “Shelter in place” is usually used for chemical or biological attack.

https://www.youtube.com/v/SYXSQS2xMzw?hl=en_US&version=3

https://www.youtube.com/v/XFLT0mKxnUg?hl=en_US&version=3

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SYXSQS2xMzw?hl=en_US&version=3

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XFLT0mKxnUg?hl=en_US&version=3

Last edited by researcher on Sat May 04, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : parse topic line)
Back to top Go down

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Media Flips ‘Confirmed’ Boston Suspect From Sunil Tripathi To Dzhokar Tsarnaev   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:03 am

News at AJ*P.P. now in high gear... on top of news, you should view site to keep up to date. prisonplanet.com

http://www.prisonplanet.com/media-flips-%E2%80%98confirmed%E2%80%99-boston-suspect-from-sunil-tripathi-to-dzhokar-tsarnaev.html

Media Flips ‘Confirmed’ Boston Suspect From Sunil Tripathi To Dzhokar Tsarnaev

Anthony Gucciardi
StoryLeak.com
April 19, 2013

Early this morning, IB Times and Russia Today had ‘confirmed’ with Boston Police that the Boston Marathon suspect still evading police was indeed Sunil Tripathi. Now, in a 180 move, the suspect has changed to Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev based on a new AP report.

It seems the media cannot stick with a suspect, pinning the Russian native and follower of Islam as the new ‘confirmed suspect’ hours after claiming that Boston Police had detailed the missing Sunil Tripathi as the suspect to CBS news. It was originally reported early this morning by the International Business Times:

“Boston police on Friday revealed the names of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing, one of whom is an Indian origin person, Sunil Tripathi, reported CBS-affiliated television station WFSB.”

Sunil Tripathi had gone missing last month and was reportedly ‘depressed’ and left a suicidal note behind before leaving his Philadelphia apartment. Aside from looking very similar to the suspect in the FBI photos, Sunil Tripathi’s troubled history painted the very picture of a bomber. You can see the similarities in the photo below:

Media Flips ‘Confirmed’ Boston Suspect From Sunil Tripathi To Dzhokar Tsarnaev sunil

Dzhokar Tsarnaev — Russian Immigrant

Despite the similarities and convenient back story, AP is now reporting that Dzhokar Tsarnaev is indeed the correct suspect — despite supposed reports from Boston Police. The suspect is only 19 years of age, and ended up settling in Cambridge, Massachusetts after coming over from Chechnya.

Whether or not this will be the last suspect pinned by the media is yet to be seen, however the Independent is reporting that the second suspect was Dzhokar Tsarnaev’s brother — who is now reported to be dead. The new report says:

“The missing suspect has been identified as 19-year-old Dzhokhar A Tsarnaev from Cambridge. National security officials have confirmed that the two suspects are brothers, and the New York Times is reporting that the suspect killed by police has been identified as Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26.”

This article was posted: Friday, April 19, 2013 at 9:38 am
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 am

you got that right spring.....this is nothing but the gov trying a martial law practice

Last edited by moko on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10007327/Boston-marathon-bombs-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-interviewed-by-FBI-in-2011.html

Boston marathon bombs: Tamerlan Tsarnaev 'interviewed by FBI in 2011'
The FBI interviewed one of the Boston marathon bombing suspects in 2011 at the request of a foreign government, reports have claimed.
New Youtube video of Tamerlan Tsarnaev shown by CNN

Sarah Titterton and agencies

3:59AM BST 20 Apr 2013

Officials told the Associated Press, Reuters and CNN that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died in a shootout with police outside Boston on Friday morning, was interviewed by federal officers.

The matter was closed when it did not produce any incriminating information.

One official told AP that the FBI shared its information with the foreign government. The official did not say what country made the request about Tamerlan Tsarnaev or why.

The 26-year-old's younger brother Dzhokhar, also a suspect in Monday's bombings that killed three people and wounded scores more, has been taken into custody after a dramatic confrontation with police.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev died of bullet wounds and injuries from explosives strapped to his body, a hospital doctor said.
Related Articles

Boston Marathon bombs: capture as it happened
20 Apr 2013

Boston police said more than 200 rounds of gunfire were exchanged with the brothers early Friday morning shortly before Tamerlan Tsarnaev's death, and that the two men had hurled improvised explosive devices and handmade hand grenades at officers.

It has been widely reproted that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev drove over his brother's body as he fled police during that incident.

The brothers had not previously been on the radar as possible militants, US government officials said.
A LITTLE MORE@LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:50 am

VIDEO @ LINK

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Fmr._CIA_Bob_%27Syrianna%27_Baer%3A_%22CIA_Trained_Afghans_To_Use_Pressure_Cookers_Against_The_Soviet_Army%22/25449/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Fmr. CIA Bob 'Syrianna' Baer: "CIA Trained Afghans To Use Pressure Cookers Against The Soviet Army"
April 19, 2013
Print Version

Source: CNN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:53 am

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Guest_Post%3A_Why_did_Boston_celebrate_Martial_Law_with_chants_of_%E2%80%98USA%2C_USA%E2%80%99%3F/25458/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Guest Post: Why did Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?
April 20, 2013
Print Version

Patrick Henningsen
21st Century Wire

Last night in Boston, following the apprehension of a 19 year old student suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, crowds poured on to the streets of Watertown and surrounding boroughs, celebrating what they believe was an end of their terrible ordeal which began on Monday.

In what looked more like an post-game celebration following a Boston Celtics NBA championship, or the Red Sox World Series victory - major media reported the communal outpouring of national pride where resident could be seen with painted faces, brandishing American flags, and heard shouting “USA, USA”.

How did Friday become such a huge ‘patriotic moment’ for the people of Boston? Was this some kind of victory for America?

President Obama also emerged from ‘The Situation Room” in typical Hollywood fashion, to inform the people of New England that they “owed a debt of gratitude to federal and local law enforcement officers and officials”.

Was it really a success?

The Voice of America has called it, “A Week of Terror” in Boston.

But other than mustering en mass and on cue, many are still left asking this question of the 9,000 law enforcement, “What have they actually done so far?”

It seems that the biggest urban dragnet in US history could not manage to find the suspect, who was eventually found by a neighbor having a cigarette break.

What is obviously clear by the public reaction, and by the incessant grandstanding by a handful of officials at multiple press briefings, was that the people of Boston had been conditioned to believe that an overwhelming police and military show of force in Boston was necessary in order to ‘make them feel safe’.

For federal and local officials, this was their own personal ‘Katrina moment’, and the media circus scrum saw a number of individuals and departments almost competing for air-time in a bid to make their own corner of the crisis relevant while the national media spotlight was still fresh. The words of former White House chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel can be heard echoing through Boston:

“Never let a good crisis go to waste”…

[img]http://www.wcvb.com/image/view/-/19818464/highRes/1/-/maxh/480/maxw/640/-/k1vsjoz/-/Shelter-in-place-sign-in-Boston.jpg]/Img]
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:13 am

There's really nothing one could do if you're caught inside the dragnet except comply and wait for it to play out.
Something to remember if you smell it coming down before it happens, and want to preserve freedom to
move here or there.
They keep showing reruns of the cheering crowd last night. No doubt with a big red cup of
beer in hand, just like a sporting event. They understand zilch.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 pm

hahaha....."a big red cup of beer in hand"
i couldnt help but wonder how much glee the gov had at seeing the crowd chant usa like that
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:01 pm

You probably don't know, but I never liked "Sweet Caroline", evah. This is getting excruciating!

(Have pity on me, Researcher! Pleeeeze. Don't do it!!!! )

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Quote :
Have pity on me, Researcher! Pleeeeze. Don't do it!!!!

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Question-Mark
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 pm

I was afraid you might have some Neal Diamond in your collection.
But, if you've never heard "Sweet Caroline", my goodness, we'll
have to find it for you, and I'll put cotton in my ears. water or snort
a flower...or whatever this water is.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Oh, Neil Diamond, of course I have some Neil Diamond in my record collection. I always liked him. And yes I have a copy of Sweet Caroline. He's one of my favorite 60's & 70's singers. His songs sure do bring back some memories.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:29 pm

You might not know, being on the other coast, that he wrote the song as a
gift for Caroline Kennedy when she was a child. This being "Kennedy
Country" for so many years, it's become a theme song of sorts for Boston.
So, the crowds have been singing it, even the Yankees sang it at their game
as a hat tip to Boston.
And he was actually at the Red Sox home game yesterday, and sang it.
...it's everywhere....which is cool if ya like the song.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Yeah, was there any cult logo on that cup?, shirts etc?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:48 pm

spring2 wrote:
Yeah, was there any cult logo on that cup?, shirts etc?

As in a big "K" for Kool-aid? ( My kool-aid cup says FBI Jr. on it.) chuckle

~~~~~
Which brings me to an apology Researcher.
I think I tripped into overload where I start thinking EVERYBODY
can read my thoughts, including the FBI.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Could it be that they did a lock down so no one could meet and talk to them and get the truth of the FBI set up. ?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:19 am

This is the tweet from the Boston Globe regarding the bomb drill,
and has been known of and shown almost immediately after the
bombing. It was retweeted many times on April 15th.

The Globe is the area's high brow newspaper.(not a tabloid).
The 'time sent' discrepancy is said to be because the recipient's
phone was set to a different time zone. (many people from around
the world at the Marathon.)

It could be the reason why a bomb was reported at the JFK library,
which is no where near downtown.
The actual 1st detonation was directly across from the Boston Public
Library.

It has never been debunked, and makes a great smoking gun.

Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am

how can people remain blind to the fact that every time something bad goes down in this country, there seems to be a federal agency running a drill for THAT VERY THING in the area?

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 am

Yeah, it's happened too many times now. I. Wonder if anyone has made a list?
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:14 pm

lol!
~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1110

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~^^ALERT!!!!! POLICE~STATE = LOCKDOWN IN>BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: