Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] Empty
PostSubject: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks

Sorry that I could not get the link to superstations65.com to work however Forum Borealis captured the text and a screen shot so my information is coming from their Facebook page. (linked below) None of this bodes well. None of this bodes well. Taken together with the second article (also linked below) about Erdogan and Turkey, well . . . what thinks y'all about all this? My take on all this is a possible limited nuke strike by one or multiple players. Forum Borealis seems to take that stand also as outlined below. GAWD . . . let's hope cool heads prevail here.

https://www.facebook.com/forumborealis/posts/1658925491040622

========================================

[Quote Forum Borealis from 2016_02_20]

Sorry to worry you folks, but this is serious. NATO & Saudi-Arabias insane obsession with invading Syria could lead to nuclear war. From the article:
With Saudi Arabia presently hosting military "exercises" with some 300,000 troops in the northern part of its country, and Turkey massing tanks and troops in the southern part of their country, it is becoming clear that Syria will be over-run within hours once the Saudis (and their coalition) and the Turks, strike from both the north and the south.
Russia has a policy of using tactical nuclear weapons if they are faced with being over-run.
When the ground invasion of Syria begins - likely within days - Russia will have to make one of two choices:
Strike with tactical nukes to defend themselves, OR;
Be totally humiliated by being over-run by a bunch of Arab camel jockeys with filthy rags on their heads.
If Russia strikes, then it is clear that Saudi Arabia will use full-sized nuke(s) against the Russian base at Latakia and perhaps even against the country of Russia itself! In either case, if someone nukes Russian troops, it is clear Russia will strike back.
The question is, who?
Does Russia strike Riyadh, Mecca and Medina - which would rid the world of much trouble from a religion with stone age values and barbarc rituals and practices? Or does Russia strike both Saudi Arabia AND Turkey since both are attacking?
And if Russia uses tactical nukes INSIDE SYRIA, and Saudi Arabia launches from outside Syria, what will the US and NATO do?
Neither the US nor NATO want a nuclear war with Russia. No sane person wants a nuclear war with anyone!
But what will the US do? The US is in an impossible predicament:
1) If the US strikes Russia, Russia will strike back - and millions of us in both countries, die.
2) If the US fails to strike back, then no US ally will ever believe our promise to defend them!
Read on in the link below.
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/916

SCREENSHOT in article won't display folks. Click the link if you want to see it.

Saudi Arabia Admits it Has NUCLEAR BOMBS; Will Test Within Weeks!
In a shocking development, Saudi Arabia has now publicly admitted they possess NUCLEAR BOMBS. The bombs will protect the ground invasion of Syria by T...

superstation95.com

=====================================

Now add this disturbing tid-bit to the Saudi nuke announcement to the mix. (Also courtesy of Forum Borealis)

https://www.facebook.com/forumborealis/posts/1658571861075985

[Quote Forum Borealis from 2016_02_19]

The Third World War was just launched while you were sleeping.
Do you know about the insane and corrupt dictator Erdogan, who has crushed Turkey from within (it used to be a democratic & secular state) and all the scandals regarding him? The mainstream media doesn't give it attention and the Turkish media is now crushed.
See, he has been in danger of loosing his totalitarian power the last few years, and has made a deal with the western oligarchs to turn this around.
Yesterday, he just fired the 2016 version of "The Shots in Sarajevo"!
Turkish Intelligence have done what they planned to do a few years ago (but when a tape of the discussions leaked to the Internet, they shut down social media and called off the false flag operation): Set of a "Reichstag Fire" bomb in Ankara, blaming it on the Kurds (a ridiculous allegation that noone believes, but he doesn't need public support, just an excuse) and using it as a pretext to invade Syria from north-west.
Simultanously, in the last weeks, Saudi-Arabia has been prepering to invade from south-east. Quite a "coincidence", much like how the US war machine prepared to invade Afghanistan in the months prior to 911.
The game is simple: IF Russia chooses to help Syria defend themselves from this insane and criminal invasion of a secular and independent nation, NATO will have their pretext to join the war. Of course, both Turkey and Saudi-Arabia are doing this on behalf of NATO & the US Military-Industrial complex.
The degenerated beasts (Al Saud family) in charge of Saudi-Arabia are wahhabists. Wahhabism is what people think of when they refer to "radical islam" and "islamic terrorism". ALL JIHADIS ARE WAHHABIS!
In the course of a decade, media has managed to make the entire world think of wahhabism everytime we hear islam. What is now true as a concept, needs to also be true on the ground.
So the Saudis want to take over the islamic world and crush traditional, peaceful islam. This is why USA has systematically attacked secular muslim states and non-wahhabi muslim states.
Erdogan who is in charge of Turkey is a hybrid of Hitler and Trump, with a religious spin. His real goal is not religious, but power. He wants to crush the kurds and expand Turkey to bring back the Ottoman Empire - with himself as the new Sultan (king).
USA/NATO wants to smash down the strong shia states because they are a buffer against the wahhabi poison. If Syria and Iran is crushed, wahhabism will become the new unified islam of the Middle East. This will mean that the "war against terror" can continue forever, because it will generate more terrrorism than anyone can dream of, at the same time the whole arab world will lie in ruins, which is handy for Israel who is pressing for this, because they too want to expand.
Daesh (ISIL) doesn't attack Turkey, Israel or Saudi-Arabia, because that's biting the hand that feeds you. Rather they attack strategic NATO targets with havoc destruction so that all traces of the old and high cilvilization and culture in these areas will be permanently gone, replacing it with hell on earth.
This generates refugees in numbers previously unheard of. Entire countries are now on the run (Libya, Syria, Iraq, etc). Common people fail to understand the proportions and the night mare they are fleeing from, instead we react with becoming reactionary and supporting fascist forces in our own countries. This is handy, because it will increase the attempts to implement a totalitarian grip of the western democratic nations.
At the same time, with Iran and Syria gone, the oil and gas pipelines can finally be routed to the Mediterranean Sea, bypassing the Russian controlled zones, giving the multinational corporations access and boosting the oil cartels.
THIS is whats going on right in front of our eyes.
The reason the war-mongerers are in a hurry, is that Russia has been effective in crushing Daesh (ISIL) and Al-Nusra (Al-Quaida) - which are financed, equpipped, trained and organized by CIA. Mossad and the intelligence agencies of Turkey & Saudi-Arabia.
While NATO has pretended to bomb Daesh (ISIL), for the most part they have attacked civilians, Syrian state military and insignificant unaffiliated factions. So when Russia joined in and seriously weakened Daesh, panic spread among the warmongers.
In conclusion:
Saudi-Arabia wants to spread Wahhabism (a new, pervert, and radical version of Islam) around the globe, destroying old islam and become the "Vatican of Islam".
Turkey wants to restore the Ottoman Empire and expand on the expense of the buffer that is the Kurdish regions and crush the Kurdic autonomy.
Israel wants to expand their Great Zion on the expense of neighbouring arab land (Syria, Lebanon, etc) and crush Palestine once and for all.
USA/NATO wants to boost the worlds largest industries:
1) Remove obstacles for the Oil & Gas monopoly
2) Keep the War Industry expanding.
In addition, they need more crazy, angry terrorists so that the admittedly pereptual "War against terror" can reach the goal of transforming USA into an overt totalitarian state.
They are also worried that Bernie Sanders may become the new president, and have to implement their plans before they have a new JFK situation on their hands (he called off the plans for a third world war with Sovjet-Union back in the day).
If this is too much for you to swallow, we challange you to debunk any part of this scenario - as everything here stated is substantiated by facts.
Instead of making this statement twice as long with footnotes, references, detailed explanations and links, rather you tell us what you're not convinced about, and we can point you to verifying sources.
Please spread awareness of what's going on! If you don't want to see a Third World War - which will leave NONE OF US untouched - we have to make the public aware of what's going on, recognize the REAL psychopaths in charge (not refering to Assad or Putin) and how the mainstream media is betraying us by for the most part spewing war propaganda and failing to do proper, extensive and authentic reporting.
If the future has history books, it will say that the Third World War was officially instigated by Erdogan and the false flag bombs in Ankara.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:50 pm

researcher, i am unfamiliar with the source quoted in your post....how reliable is it?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Forum Borealis is one of the more level headed sites researching alternate history. You'll find interviews with people like Peter Levenda, Joseph Farrell, Walter Bosley, Richard Dolan, etc. I don't always agree with everything or with every guest interviewed however they do their best to to have some of the very best guests and I find Forum Borealis to be about as level headed as they come. Go to the links and you'll probably find something you like there. My favorites are Joseph Farrell, Harry Cooper, and Peter Levenda. Interviews are very professionally done and the audio is clean and clear. They hail from Svalbard and Jan Mayen in Norway.

http://www.forumborealis.net/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCug8wpoDb2KWBLD6nx8Qe8A

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:19 pm

If they have the "bomb," they probably bought it from Pakistan is my guess?  Considering that you can say "boo," to the Saudi military and they will turn and run for their lives, they probably felt they needed a one shot weapon to "protect" the Royal Family. Their forces are not highly thought of in the mid-east when it comes to courage.  One of my biggest gripes with the U.S. is our history of pandering to the Saudi's.  I still shiver with disgust when I see that photo of George W. Bush walking and holding hands with the Saudi Crown Prince years ago.  Plus, they are the primary source of money for all the mosques being built in the U.S.  Yet, when the U.S. saved their butt during the Iraq war, the Saudi government banned and said "no" to U.S. soldiers from having in their possession a personal Bible while in their country.  And to make it worst, the Pentagon and our Washington leaders just cowered down and said "okay."  But then, I guess no one has ever accused the Pentagon of being pro-Christianity.

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] 1300x731
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:29 am

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/916
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Multilple blasts hit Damascus southern suburb, over 30 feared killed    Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:32 am

https://www.rt.com/news/333181-damascus-blasts-suicide-car/

Multilple blasts hit Damascus southern suburb, over 30 feared killed
Published time: 21 Feb, 2016 15:04Edited time: 21 Feb, 2016 17:24
Get short URL
Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] 56c9d61bc361889b3d8b4596
File photo. © Omar Sanadiki / Reuters
Several explosions have rocked the Sayeda Zeinab district in the southern part of Syria’s capital Damascus, Syrian state television reported. Over 30 people are feared killed; suicide bombers are suspected to be behind at least two of the blasts.
TrendsSyria unrest
Four blasts hit al-Tin Street near the al-Sadr hospital, with two explosions being car bombs and the others suicide bombers, the al-Ikhbariya channel said. According to other reports, there could have been 3 blasts.
The number of casualties is being verified. Hezbollah’s al-Mmanar TV puts the death toll at 22, while the Syrian state TV at 30. Dozens are feared injured.
However, a police source told RIA Novosti, at least 80 people were killed in the blasts, with 200 having been left injured.
Two of the coordinators of the blasts were detained by security forces in the Syrian capital, the source added.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Thanks Dave. That superstation65 link is working today and more info is there including a link to the YouTube video that I've embedded below. Not much spooks me nowadays however the idea of the islamic bomb really gives me pause to consider the consequences. They're radical enough to use it, as is, by their own admission, Russia. MAD (mutually assured destruction) that worked between the US and Soviets in the 1960's & 70's is today totally dead, dead, dead!

https://youtu.be/e-LMwVoQbS4

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 pm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/week-nineteen-of-the-russian-intervention-in-syria-tense-confrontation-between-turkey-and-russia/5509410
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Well what have we here? I quoted the entire article and inserted the YouTube video into it.

Quote :

CIA Confirms: Saudi Arabia has Four to Seven Nuclear Bombs, Deliverable by Missile or Aircraft

Founding Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Counter-Terrorism Operations Center publicly confirms Saudi Arabia has deliverable nuclear bombs.
Last week, on "The Hal Turner Show" Mr. Turner told his audience that, based on his years of experience as a National Security Intelligence Asset with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, Saudi Arabia is in possession of nuclear weapons.  He also made clear that a CIA asset had (earlier) made this revelation in public, on FOX NEWS CHANNEL, and this revelation was a staggering breach of Classified Information protocols.
Turner went on to say that "the only way a guy from the CIA would reveal such information is if Washington WANTED the information revealed; otherwise the person who exposed the classified material could be criminally prosecuted."
Given the fact this revelation comes at a time when Syrian and Russian forces, battling Rebels and Terrorists inside Syria, may soon face a massive invading ground force, backed by massive amounts of tanks, the Russians may have to use Tactical (Battlefield) Nuclear Weapons to defend themselves from being over-run.  Thus, the release of this information by the CIA on FOX NEWS CHANNEL is actually a THREAT to Russia; don't use tactical nukes or the Saudis will nuke them back!
Above is a map showing the actual, proven range, of DongFeng Missiles, possessed by Saudi Arabia.  These missiles are perfectly capable of carrying nuclear weapons within the range shown.  Moreover, as you will see in the video below, the nuclear bombs which the Saudis have, can also be delivered to targets by Saudi F-15 fighter jets; meaning they can be dropped well beyond the range shown on the map above!

VIOLATION OF NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFERATION TREATY

Arabian Peninsula countries included Saudi Arabia and Bahrain who ratified or acceded to the Nuclear non-Proliferation Treaty in 1988, Qatar and Kuwait in 1989, UAE in 1995, and Oman in 1997.
The fact that Saudi Arabia now admits they took possession of nuclear bombs despite having signed the Treaty means something very simple:  Saudi Arabia's "word" cannot be trusted.  Even with something as serious and solemn as a Treaty, their "word" is no good.   Even when their "King" signs a treaty, the word of their King is now proved to be no good.  To put it in street terms, Saudis are "shifty."

We have now obtained the video from FOX NEWS CHANNEL and present it here under the Fair Use Exemption of United States Copyright Law, for news purposes.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/918

https://youtu.be/qt3trHKqdiM

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:21 am

I'm starting to like this Superstation65. Some show archives are up on their web page. The two links below go to one hour programs and you'll want to hear at least the first one. Basic summery is information you HAVEN'T heard (read: deliberately withheld) about Syria, Saudi's, ISIS, Turkey, nukes, Erdogan, and of course 'the obummer' and how he's sold us out. This is important news so please share these links, especially the 16 Feb. link.

Be sure to hit the lavatory before you hear the 16 Feb. show. This show goes WAY DEEP into more detail about nukes in a coming war. You'll pee yourself if you don't go before listening to this one. 17 Feb. is interesting expanding on the previous day but the clock-stopper is really the 16th show.

16 February 2016 show:
http://archives.superstation95.com/halturnershow/HTS-02-16-2016.mp3

17 February 2016 show:
http://archives.superstation95.com/halturnershow/HTS-02-17-Hour1-2016.mp3

You can get to more archives at https://www.superstation95.com/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:51 pm

It just keep on getting better peeps. Here is yesterdays radio show on Superstation65. I want y'all to take special notice of the Damascus attack part and all the nuke talk. Remind anyone here of something Isaiah said in chapter 17 verse 1? Something about Damascus becoming a ruinous heap? I'm just sayin', keep your eyes and ears open. This prophecy is looking closer to being fulfilled that it's ever been before.

Yesterdays show adds more info to the previous two I posted earlier this morning. It's another 'wet yourself' program.
http://archives.superstation95.com/halturnershow/HTS-02-23-2016.mp3

Superstation65 wrote:
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/930

RADIO SHOW: Saudis, UAE Staging Troops in Lebanon for Damascus Attack; Turk Navy Deployed to Med to destroy Russian air defenses of Syria! Citizens told GET OUT of LEBANON IMMEDIATELY!

Newsroom    - Feb 23, 2016

[Much more info at the link with pictures and maps]

You can also listen on YouTube if that be your preferred venue.

https://youtu.be/EkfMZPZe638

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:50 am

Well folks, y'all can add this to the pile. Back when I started this topic I also emailed Joseph Farrell the information I posted here. That info along with other sources is the topic of Farrell's video blog this week. It's 15 minutes of info, some speculative, some confirmed. I found it interesting to hear and you may also.

\https://youtu.be/zs4r5LCWQ2k

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]   Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saudi Arabia Admits It Has Nukes and Will Test Within Weeks [UPDATED 27 Feb]
Page 1 of 1