Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scalia link?? :: Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits, Robbing Onwers of their Land

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scalia link?? :: Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits, Robbing Onwers of their Land Empty
PostSubject: Scalia link?? :: Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits, Robbing Onwers of their Land   Scalia link?? :: Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits, Robbing Onwers of their Land I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:06 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2016/03/obama-just-nationalized-1-8-million-acres-of-gold-and-silver-land-deposits-robbing-onwers-of-their-land-2450964.html

Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits, Robbing Onwers of their Land
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 2:17

Vatic Note:  First question I asked myself when I read the title, “who would have heard the case on this act of nationalizing private land for resource control and depriving citizens of their land?”  Correct and with a divided court, Scalia would have caste the deciding vote.  I guess we can deduce why he may well have been killed.  
Read the protocols listed on this site, and written by Rothschilds in 1897 where he talks about taking all the gold.  That is a short summary, but read it and you will see that is exactly what he is saying.  Then keep in mind just how vehemently the Rothschild owned Federal Reserve has fought against an audit both of themselves and of fort knox, our gold reserves. 
Also note that China works hand in glove with Goldman Sachs, owned by the Rothschild family and the Chinese built a 2,000 ton gold vault , so why???  Whats it for?  What about an audit of the Federal Reserve and our gold in Ft Knox that they were suppose to guard and be responsible for.  Is it gone and is that why the Fed is fighting the audit???
Time to take a serious look around and make all the connections.  Its happening right before our eyes.  So, the very BIG QUESTION IS “what do you intend to do about it?”   The results of their efforts will rest solely on the results of OUR EFFORTS OR LACK THERE OF.   They are obviously in panic mode, because all is being exposed so they are rushing to put the lid on their agenda and finish it off before we finish them off.   So, wake up and smell the coffee before its too late.  NEVER, EVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS. 
Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits,
https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/bix-weirobama-just-nationalized-1-8m-acres-of-gold-and-silver-land-deposits/
by Jean
I told you it was coming. The Road to Roota documents released by the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston clearly state that one of the options in the transition is for the Government to take over the gold and silver mining operations after the crash.
Obama has just set the stage for it by nationalizing a large chunk of the hidden gold and silver deposits…
Monumental Audacity — Obama Grabs Huge Western Lands by Executive Order
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/22565-monumental-audacity-obama-grabs-huge-western-lands-by-executive-order
“While in California on a fundraising expedition, President Obama took time on February 12 to sign an executive order proclaiming three new national monuments, imposing the strictest of federal restrictions on 1.8 million acres of the Golden State. 
The three new illegally created monuments are Mojave Trails National Monument (1.6 million acres), the Sand to Snow National Monument (154,000 acres), and the Castle Mountains National Monument (21,000 acres).”

“In addition to permanently protecting incredible natural resources, wildlife habitat and unique historic and cultural sites, and providing recreational opportunities for a burgeoning region, the monuments will support climate resiliency in the region,” the White House said in a statement. However, the designation as monuments means that these newly “protected” areas will be off-limits to mining and mineral exploration, oil and gas drilling, grazing, timber harvest — and even to many of the current recreational uses such as camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and off-road vehicle usage that the public previously has enjoyed. But that’s OK, because it’s all in the greater interest, allegedly, of “protecting” the environment and combating global warming, according to the president.”
END

If you still have any gold and silver mining stocks they are 100% at risk of nationalization either by the current standing governments OR by WE THE PEOPLE after the system crashes and everyone loses everything they hold in paper form. There will be too much ANGER towards the rich for the people to allow you to profit from the wealth in “THEIR” ground.
This is what the End Game is all about.
According to my Timeline, the next few months will see MASSIVE banking write-downs, write-offs and bankruptcies. Now is not the time to be holding paper ANYTHING. Physical silver in your own possession is the “No Brainer” of a Lifetime!
I have posted the latest Friday Road Trip (Private Road Members) and will be updating the Timeline article next week to give you a Road Map for the coming chaos. Here’s this week’s Road Trip…
http://www.roadtoroota.com/members/Friday_Road_Trip_2262016.cfm
To sign up or renew your membership to the Private Road and get $20 in Hard Copy Bitcoin mailed directly to you click here:
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/10.cfm
It’s Crunch Time my friends and you NEED to be (and STAY!) informed.
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
Bix Weir
www.RoadtoRoota.com
PS – I just finished a big interview with Greg Hunter of USAwatchdog.com that will be posted on Sunday where I talk a lot about the coming bank write downs and how they will speed up the collapse. Greg was very excited about topics covered in Book 3 and if you haven’t gotten your copy yet you can find it here along with links to Books 1 & 2:
Book 3 “The Road Awakens” by Bix Weir
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/centeruBook_IIIuBRThe_Road_Awakenscenter.cfm
Back to top Go down

Scalia link?? :: Obama just nationalized 1.8 million Acres of Gold and Silver Land Deposits, Robbing Onwers of their Land
Page 1 of 1