Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Blockbuster Evidence, Clinton Responsible for the Death of Ambassador Stevens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Blockbuster Evidence, Clinton Responsible for the Death of Ambassador Stevens Empty
PostSubject: New Blockbuster Evidence, Clinton Responsible for the Death of Ambassador Stevens   New Blockbuster Evidence, Clinton Responsible for the Death of Ambassador Stevens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:35 am

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/03/03/new-blockbuster-evidence-clinton-responsible-for-the-death-of-ambassador-stevens/

New Blockbuster Evidence, Clinton Responsible for the Death of Ambassador Stevens

Mar, 2016
by Dave Hodges
Print this article

Aaron Klein recently wrote an investigative piece in which he claims that Hillary Clinton was providing the movements of Ambassador Stevens before his death and this information was disseminated on Clinton’s own personal computer. First of all, the movements of an ambassador are never transmitted in such a manner. However, Aaron Klein clearly has established that when it came to Clinton and Stevens, that was not the case (see the latter paragraphs in this article).

Secondly, these communiques would have been classified and as such, their revelation would have been illegal because private computers can NEVER be used to receive, review or transmit classified information. Also, Clinton’s revealing the future whereabouts of an ambassador who will be murdered, would make her an accomplice to criminally negligent manslaughter, at best, and Clinton could be found guilty for being an accomplice to the crime of the murder of Chris Stevens, at worst.

Insider Source Information

Before I get to the veracity of Klein’s claims, I need to review a few tidbits of history. In the aftermath of the Benghazi fiasco, I was provided information that Clinton, Obama, et al, were guilty of setting Stevens up to be assassinated and “they” indeed knew that he would be assassinated. I published this information (see They Came They Murdered, They Covered It up Parts 1 and 2, in which the link is provided below .

During the aftermath of the Benghazi Affair, I was given information about the details of the murder of Stevens and how his presumed rescue by senior military personnel in the region would have brought down the Obama administration. However, the rescue attempt was foiled by plants, from the CIA, designed to prevent such an interference as these plants were embedded into the executive command structure of senior military officers (e.g. General Hamm). This fact is also covered in the links below.

Late last year, I was told by the previously reliable informant, that Clinton was mostly responsible for Stevens death and that his murder was designed to prevent any revelations that Stevens, who was also working for the CIA to distribute assets to terrorist groups who were carrying out the work of the CIA which consisted of building ISIS through gun running, selling drugs and pimping children. I was told that Stevens activities were known to the commanders of the region (i.e. General Hamm, the commander of AFRICOM). The military had motivation to rescue Stevens at the first sign of trouble so they could flip him and bring down the Obama administration less than three months before the presidential election of 2012. And why would the military be so inclined? Because Obama was firing military leaders left and right and was degrading the overall effectiveness of the military as a whole. I published these accounts in October of 2012 (link below), minus the connections to Clinton’s emails.

In December of last year, I was requested by my informant to write about the connection between Benghazi and Stevens murder and Clinton’s emails, which I published on January 16, 2016.  I was told it would be a set up piece for what was going to be revealed regarding Hillary Clinton’s involvement in the death of Stevens. Please click here to see the original article, published on January 16, which was six weeks before the Klein bombshell of this week.

Here is a relevant excerpt to the original January 2016 piece I published on this topic. 

“…

ISIS Involvement Brings Clinton Into the Story

The late Ambassador Chris Stevens, a CIA operative, was largely responsible for the take down of the Libyan government with the help of al-Qaeda who was being armed by Stevens on behalf of the CIA. At the time of Stevens death, he was doing the same in Syria. As word began to leak out in the months prior to the 2012 Presidential election, Stevens sloppiness had become a huge liability for the current administration and he had to be “dealt with”. Stevens sensed the danger and asked then Secretary of State Clinton for more bodyguards. She refused to honor the request. Further, the military attempted to capitalize on the fact that Stevens, if rescued from the attack that will end in his death, might offer public testimony about his illicit affairs which were sanctioned by the Obama administration in order to cut a deal to protect himself from prosecution. These affairs included gun running to al-Qaeda, drug, gun and sex trafficking of children to support the flow of arms to al-Qaeda. And of course, it was during this time that the CIA funded the rise of ISIS in order to take attention off of al-Qaeda.

All of these actions would have involved the Secretary of State, who at the time, was Hillary Clinton. Yet, these affairs would have to be kept off of the books. Hence, this is why Hillary put classified and top secret material on her private server. The content of Clinton’s emails will never see the light of day because ultimately she is protected by Obama’s executive privilege and Obama’s ultimate ability to pardon.

Documentation

The late Carl Sagan once said that “extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof.  I have extensive documentation for the claims made in the previous paragraphs. I have prepared links which supports all claims and at the end of the day, it is clear that Hillary Clinton’s most damaging emails can only be about one thing.

They Came, They Murdered, They Covered It Up

They Came, They Murdered, They Covered It Up (Pt. 2)…”

At the time I wrote these words, six weeks ago, I had no idea that enough emails would be released to show a pattern of Clinton transmitting Stevens location to unknown people/persons.

I have no reservation in stating that Aaron Klein’s claims are 100% authentic.

The Klein Revelations

Aaron Klein, the Breitbart Bureau Chief for Jerusalem revealed, in a Breitbart publication dated March 1, 2016, revealed that “the email from April 10th, 2011, the State Department employee, Timmy Davis, forwarded an email to the server by Clinton’s aide, Huma Abedin.”

The series of emails will eventually have catastrophic consequences for Ambassador Stevens.

“An email containing the whereabouts and plans of murdered U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens passed through Hillary Clinton’s private server, dispatches released Monday in the final group of messages from Clinton’s emails reveal.”

Below are some examples of the allegations posed by Klein and these are not empty charges as Klein offered as proof, the following emails.

“A March 27, 2011 email released last year was titled, “Chris Stevens mission.” It divulged: “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage offshore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.
An April 8, 2011 email was forwarded to Clinton revealing the “security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”
An April 22, 2011 email revealed Stevens was on the road: “I want to let you know about a temporary rotation in Benghazi. TNC Envoy Chris Stevens has been on the road since March 13, when he began his outreach mission, and has been in Benghazi since April 5.”
An April 24, 2011 email has the exact time of a Stevens meeting: “”Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”
As later emails are released, I have no doubt, that we will see that Clinton was transmitting Stevens location up until the time of the attack upon the Benghazi compound.

Conclusion

This has been a real education experience as I can see how confidentially

released information can be coordinated and released in order to tell a story from multiple perspectives. I completely understand why I was not directed to the emails as part of my publication. Among other reason, the fact that the information was disseminated from more than one source, provides for greater safety for those releasing the information.

Some will say, that Aaron Klein’s discovery of the emails was based on his own FOIA and it had no connection to anything else. I know better. When we are speaking about the release of the tens of thousands of emails, Aaron Klein would had to have had EXACTLY the correct phraseology in his FOIA request to produce the results that he got. Eliminating the release of sensitive information is an art form, on the part of the government, when it comes to dealing with prying FOIA requests. Regardless, when compares what I have written over the past three and a half years, to what is in these newly released emails, there is only one conclusion that can be drawn. Hillary Clinton was part of a plot to have Steven eliminated before his connection to terrorist organizations, on behalf of the CIA and the Obama administration, could be revealed in an election year. It makes all the sense in the world that Clinton was providing location reports on Stevens, given the volatile nature of his work. If he had been perceived to be a threat back in 2011, the date of the Klein published emails, he would have been terminated much earlier.

I see that  former Major League Baseball Star great, Curt Schilling, is risking his broadcast career with ESPN, because he said in an interview, that Clinton should be in jail. We need to give Americans more reason to believe the same so even if Attorney Loretta Lynch refuses to launch a Grand Jury investigation into Clinton’s activities related to Benghazi, the American people will never vote for the candidate being backed by the elite. By the way, could Lynch’s failure to investigate constitute a failure in her fiduciary duties to prosecute known or suspected criminal behavior. Maybe when we are done with Clinton, we can turn our attention to corrupt officials such as Lynch and her lackey, John Carlin. Now that would be a day that I would be smiling from ear to ear.

Do your part America, spread the word.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1