Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd Empty
PostSubject: Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd   Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm

"Stein made something very clear: if and when a TBTF (too big to fail) fails, and since this time
is not different, and a failure is only a matter of time, depositors will lose
everything ........,which now that Cyprus is the template, is to be expected. Not only that but Stein makes it all too clear that part of the Dodd-Frank resolution authority guidelines, a bailout is no longer
an option."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-19/fed-governor-stein-warns-when-tbtf-bank-fails-depositors-will-be-cyprused

and the speech from Wednesday:
http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/stein20130417a.htm
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd   Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 pm

"Cyprus'ed" ... that's a new word. Laughing
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd   Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:25 pm

wil wrote:
"Cyprus'ed" ... that's a new word. Laughing
Yes. I believe it can be used interchangeably with "Corzine-d". A bit troubling considering the crash in metals was supposedly engineered to save JPM (again).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd   Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fed Governor.. When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus'd
Page 1 of 1