Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults Empty
PostSubject: Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults   Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 am

Richard Shaw - Torah Codes

Published on Mar 7, 2016

Richard Shaw, producer and director of the film 'Torah Codes: End to Darkness', discusses the startling evidence that the first five books of the Bible contain more information than is obvious to most of us--some of which suggests that the Messiah is due to arrive soon.

Last edited by ColonelZ on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Startling New Messiah Codes, 1820: Part TWO   Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 7:57 am

Startling New Messiah Codes, 1820: Part TWO

Published on Dec 20, 2015

This is a continuation of the Gematria codes, but this time there are new codes that refer to "Messiah" and the 22nd of December, 2015. No prediction is being made, but it is really interesting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 2016 Messiah Codes, and Obama   Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 8:03 am

2016 Messiah Codes, and Obama

Published on Apr 17, 2015

Update on the Torah Code phenomena with director Richard Shaw, interviewing rabbi Matityahu Glazerson. He describes Gematria (numerology) of the coming year, 2016 and its possible connection to Messiah and the 1335 days from the book of Daniel. We also investigate the Obama Codes and the recent codes about Netanyahu's election which appeared correctly a month before he won the election. No one is predicting the Messiah will come next year, but the gematria on 2016 is something that we thought people needed to be aware of.

Official site: www.endtodarkness.com
TORAH CODES End to Darkness available on Amazon together on Blu-ray and SD DVD.

Follow Richard on Twitter at "Pinlight1"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Torah Codes and UFO Cults   Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:03 am

SkyWatchTV News 3/8/16: Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults

Published on Mar 8, 2016

Richard Shaw, producer/director of 'Torah Codes: End to Darkness', discusses some recent codes found by researchers about the Raelian UFO cult.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults   Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Shaw - Torah Codes and UFO Cults
Page 1 of 1