Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monatomic gold and MMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Monatomic gold and MMS Empty
PostSubject: Monatomic gold and MMS   Monatomic gold and MMS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Has anyone tried? I've used MMS before. Am considering trying Ormus. Have read interesting things about it on alchemy sites and forums, and from other sources. There are several videos out on monatomic gold and its health benefits. I'm wondering if anyone here has tried it.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Monatomic gold and MMS 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monatomic gold and MMS   Monatomic gold and MMS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:59 pm

i don't know much about it and haven't tried it but seem to remember reading something about some sons of the Bronze Age who drank it because it made them strong enough to fight the giants. Wish i could be more specific about that but i can't remember where i read or filed it. Didn't Moses make the Israelites eat the gold after he melted down their golden calf?

If you try it please let us know what you think.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Monatomic gold and MMS   Monatomic gold and MMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:49 am

Oh man, ya gotta read this book by Joseph Farrell called The Philosopher's Stone: Alchemy and the Secret Research for Exotic Matter. I have it and I've read it. Soooooo much info in there. I would be curious to try monatomic gold if I could get my paws on some of it or figure out how to make my own.

http://www.amazon.com/Philosophers-Stone-Alchemy-Secret-Research/dp/1932595406/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Quote :
Prolific author Joseph P. Farrell, who commands a growing and devoted audience on Coast to Coast AM, Erskine Overnight, and other programs, initiates his Feral House association with The Philosopher’s Stone, in which he demonstrates the connections of modern physics and ancient alchemy by investigating monatomic gold, the work of Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kozyrev, and the fuel for the mysterious Nazi "Bell" device, Serum 525.
Farrell’s previous books investigated the scientific and astronomical implications of ancient monuments and the secret space operations of the Nazis who were brought into NASA to continue their highly classified research as a result of “Operation Paperclip.” The author is now working with best-selling authors Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Bara on a book about secret American space programs.
Chapters within The Philosopher’s Stone include:

• The alchemical view of the physical medium
  • Transmutations and time
  • David Hudson's Monatomic Gold
  • The Platinum Group Metals and High Spin State Atoms
  • An Alchemical Examination of the Soviet Red Mercury Legend
  • The Physics of Rotation: Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev
  • H-Bombs and Torsion Physics
  • The Greater German Alchemical Reich
  • Nazis, Lasers, and Isotope Enrichment
  • The Bell and Serum 525

Monatomic gold and MMS 51zzyZGGLmL._UY250_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scI1krQkEXo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Monatomic gold and MMS   Monatomic gold and MMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Ah yes. Dr. Farrell is a brilliant man. I know of his books and listened to his interviews with the late Georgeanne Hughes on The Byte Show. Lovely woman. I need to see if these books are available in download so I can blow up the fonts lol. That's why I'm so interested in this. Healing for my vision. A friend told me of a couple of books about clay. The Clay Cure Natural Healing From The Earth. Also see www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Earth/Clay Also Our Earth Our Cure A Handbook of Natural Medicine For Today. This is the definitive book on the subject. For ormus, see www.bluewateralchemy.com a bit pricey. Another site is www.calaverasalchemy.com I will read up on all of this and try these when I get back from my trip. The MMS site is www.jimhumble.is Jim Humble & MMS.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Monatomic gold and MMS 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monatomic gold and MMS   Monatomic gold and MMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monatomic gold and MMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: