Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] Empty
PostSubject: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Bush Jr & O-bam bam indited for war crimes and the Boston Marathon false flag.

Peeps, stop what ever you are doing and watch the video below!!!! I've been asking for y'all to dig out info about this indictment and sure enough Warrior Shepard (thanks man) came through with this video. The original is over on the ongoing Boston Marathon bombing thread but this needed it's own dedicated topic.

The New York Times on the front page of issue April 16th (one day after the marathon) posted on the front page ~~~ THE FRONT PAGE ~~~ above the fold news of the Boston Marathon and on the same front page right below the fold the news of the B&O indictment for war crimes. Which news item has had the most focus? Anyone here seen any talk about that indictment that seems to have magically slipped away? Of course the NY Times tones it down but just read tween the lines.

Link to NY Times article: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/world/us-practiced-torture-after-9-11-nonpartisan-review-concludes.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0

NY Times wrote:
While the Constitution Project report covers mainly the Bush years, it is critical of some Obama administration policies, especially what it calls excessive secrecy. It says that keeping the details of rendition and torture from the public “cannot continue to be justified on the basis of national security”

Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] Scan

Last edited by Delfi on Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clairify topic title)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 am

I think this may run together with the financial happenings that is being kept back page as well. Last Wednesday, 4-17 you had a Fed Board Member stating unequivocally that when one of the big banks fails there will be no bail-out.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/speech/stein20130417a.htm

They closed 3 more smaller banks last night:
http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/banklist.html
When Wall Street/FED loses its political "cover" their goose is cooked. Further evidence of all of this is the deliberate crashing of silver & gold to save JPMorgan's rear end. They've spent the better part of a decade now transferring "wealth" from banking institutions i.e. the public to hedge funds i.e. private wealthy wall streeters and politicians. Nancy Pelosi, based on her mandatory congressional tax filings, increased her net worth by over 60% in one year & we're talking about tens of millions of dollars when her only "income" is 173k as a civil servant. Same thing in Syria, you've got Assad claiming with evidence that we're sponsoring, encouraging, and sending in terrorist "rebels" and then western media stating they're freedom fighters and Assads the butcher. The rest of the world is sick & tired of western meddling in their affairs. I have quite a few friends overseas who've sent some incredible articles about international tribunals (minus any westerners) finding bush et. all guilty of such things but it always has to come to the u.s. as either a copy paste into an email or an actual cut-out of the article in the mail because ALL of these types of stories are blocked by our ISP's, at least from my experience, so the issue is obviously growing and there's something there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Everything is tied together!

The judicial system is compromised and will be very difficult to get anywhere.

It is just my personal opinion that there is 1/2 of our so called leaders that might be able to muster legal action and a court that is not tainted, but there is no time left for this or an impeachment process as well as for immediate resigantions of all who have conspired and commited indirect or direct treasonous acts against the Republic and Our Constitution and for them to be tried for such.

My opinion is that because of the lack of movement of the good half of this gov to start the process that it will ultimately go to and internal war against the gov.

I do not call it civil war because it is not the purpose or intent to go against any citizens regardless of color ethnicity or religion but to go against the corrupt leaders where ever they may SERVE US!

Some one would need to take over the Airwaves to get the message out as to why and whom any movement would be against in order to educate as many sleepers there are that would be willing to give some thought about the situation after watching soaps and others.

If this country does not get a really good speaker to outline this issue immediately the sleeping will not understand the whole picture as they have been taught/programmed to only focus on singular events therefore do not have enough knowledge to prepare or to help with legal fight let alone a fist fight.

You see that post I made about Senator to introduce bill to ban black powder and similar smokeless powder used in reloading ammo? This Marathon was the event "CRISIS TOO GOOD TO WASTE" that will bring it into law.

Are we all willing to write all reps and tell them to abide by current laws or be prosecuted???? Well, and how far will you get? As far as I have with my phone calls and letters which was .... canned letters back about different subjects unrelated and a thanks for my continued support.

As a hunter gun owner how would one think I feel about Dianne F.? or Pelosi?
Right now they all are moving on state legislation to confiscate weapons from people that can no longer legally posess and that is already law, and drugs ok too, but we all know what is coming next is Vet's with no prescriptions and no mental probs. Then the rest of you.

My house is gps'ed, Vet gun owner homes are colored as more dangerous than civilians. But then you all will be next or same time as they will seal off an area to do all at once.. 2-3am.

When will the rest stand?

Will the Churches stand? No, because the gov is threatening their 501c status.
This is where everything starts getting crazy before the fight.
It's coming, get your supplies as guns, parts, and ammo are gone, black powder next, be sure you all leave the cities just before it starts. Stay away from roads, no lights etc, use common sense!

Flee to the hills, mid May I await to see the signs of this and possible signs of major quake and waves roar in the bath tub... and you all know that Cliff High gives a similar date... though I no longer listen to his stuff... but found interesting the 20th.... I have for years looked for the 28 of the antichristian dude.. 0-bummer to step into Jerusalem... and HE says that this one will have Satan inside him? Seed or brain implant? with all those scars? you pick!

I am ready, just watching and try to post info to help give good indication of when... I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Spring, do you have a link to what Clif High has been saying recently? I used to follow but lost track. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:47 am

The political system is overrun. There is no trust from those who are awake. While I applaud what may be some in congress who are acting to do the right thing, the adversary has already placed too many of his agents in the system. Of those seeking to do the right thing how many are led by the Spirit of God? Not going to happen. If any change is done then it will be by a full blown exposure done through the people. The only other option I see happening is a military coup. That will take some doing as we have seen a purging of our military leadership that would have stood in the way. However, if they who have been dismissed have been dismissed by an illegitimate president then perhaps that means that the dismissals are meaningless. However, that will take support and acknowledgement from the persons who occupy their previous posts. Otherwise it takes a conclave of high ranking officials in our military to impose such action to depose such a person.

All that being said, the predictive programming indicates that the leadership of the USA will be fully exposed. It also shows that there are many layers that will need to be gone through before that happens. It also shows that the exposure will happen right before a complete ruination of America. In other words, an exposure of the traitors/impostors will occur right before America's death as a nation. The adversary himself will oversee it's destruction

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:40 am

Jem I'll see if I can find that, it was very recent.

Also you guys might want to watch Orly Taitz as the whole birth certificate thing is still on... there is also the matter here in Calif. of the Electorial Vote issue she is persueing.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

There may well be some progress on the indictments of many but I have only seen a little and it is hard to follow any progress but maybe someone is willing to go and dig... this marathon thing is now turning into another Crisis Actor thing and may well have duped the entire country and now Senators are pushing for banning of black powder only days later... next it will be key chemicals to make things go boom.... watch New Orleans... I will be posting an article here soon.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am

I'll post a link when I reach a computer but Boston mayor & FBI have stated the 2 bombers were acting alone. The Brits are reporting we've asked the ruskies for help locating 12 more chechens here in the US. Evidently they were too busy doing bamsters' dirty work to knock this one out.
Edit to add link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312496/Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-Did-Boston-bomber-meet-known-jihadist-terrorist-Speculation-grows-emerges-Russia-asked-FBI-investigate-Boston-bomber-just-SIX-MONTHS-ago-trip-Dagestan.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Were they acting alone? New claims the Boston bombing brothers were part of a 12-man terror sleeper cell...but the city's mayor says they were on their own

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312504/Were-acting-New-claims-Boston-bombing-brothers-12-man-terror-sleeper-cell--citys-mayor-says-own.html#ixzz2R97JDZKv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]   Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bush Jr & O-bam bam Indited War Crimes,Boston Marathon False Flag [connections]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: