Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust Empty
PostSubject: FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust   FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 6:37 pm

FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust

Published on Mar 14, 2016

The recent news that genetically modified mosquito's would be released in Florida to help fight the Zika Virus raises much suspicion. While scientists continue to suggest it has no effect on the environment, the end of the road for this type of behavior is the wrath of God as partially described in Revelation 9. On the fifth trumpet, the Abyss is opened, and locust appear. In connection to the Apollo Brain Project, what we see here is another creature that will run a muck in the end of days. 

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust   FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 am

FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust Manticore
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust   FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:04 am

Put a breastplate on this thing and a crown and it fits. I think I would be more terrified of this thing than a planet smashing into us.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust   FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:19 am

Watch out for bad language, well, lots of bad language. In this movie the mother was raptured and then sent back for being rude. lol! This locust section had me rolling on the floor. But I wouldn't suggest this movie, it's blasphemous and absurd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust   FORESHADOW OF THE 5TH TRUMPET? Zika Virus, Genetically Modified Mosquito's and Hybrid Locust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1