Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine Empty
PostSubject: SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine   SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:55 am

SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine

Published on Mar 20, 2016

CBNC reported a story about Sophia, a robot with remarkably, yet disturbingly human-like features. The question was raised in my mind; Ethically speaking, is it right or wrong to depict mankind and mimic its behavior and form? And could the occult history of goddess worship become part of the spirit behind man's desire to design machines that take on the female form, much like the film Ex-Machina did? Could this possibly be a strange aspect and angle of the fulfillment regarding Mystery Babylon?

If the creator of Sophia has his wish, there will be very human-like robots walking around in less than 20 years from now. But even he admitted that keeping "some" features non-human is essential. 

What will become of these androids in the bigger picture of Biblical prophecy? We will have to see. But in terms of what we face as a society and culture, these topics are strikingly importantly and urgent. 

LINKS
http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=...

Back to top Go down
ArgusVel

SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous - This Shocking Footage Should Worry You! (2018-2019)   SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 am

Anonymous - This Shocking Footage Should Worry You! (2018-2019)

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine   SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 8:53 am

Argus, stop being a guest, join up and lets go

I was thinking about your video post, and I kinda' think that AI may not be artificial at all
Back to top Go down
AKASHIC

PostSubject: DAVID HANSON OF HANSON ROBOTICS CLAIMS "SOPHIA THE ROBOT IS ALIVE!" (A MUST SEE!)   SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:56 am

DAVID HANSON OF HANSON ROBOTICS CLAIMS "SOPHIA THE ROBOT IS ALIVE!" (A MUST SEE!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine   SOPHIA the ROBOT SAYS SHE WANTS TO DESTROY HUMANITY - Goddess Worship in the Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1