Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS Empty
PostSubject: CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS   CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1735

CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS-CENSORING YOUR PURCHASES
Steve- This morning, 3/21/16, I received notification that the conditions
of my Chase Visa credit card agreement changed effective March 18: From JP
Morgan Chase & Co. states the following: We will assign a credit access
line to your account, and post it on your monthly billing statement. We may
cancel, change or restrict your credit availability at any time. Each
transaction is considered for approval on an individual basis, including
those above the credit access line. We may not approve all transactions.

In essence: My credit limit is now a credit ACCESS line which is now
subject to their approval/monitoring/CONTROLLING of any/all of my
purchases, donations, or uses of their credit access line.
I now have to be prepared to have backup means in case they decide to
reject my request. It apparently does not matter that you can pay for the
purchase, but whether or not they want you to have it.
I pay my bills. I am never nor have I ever been late.
I do not go over my limit. Was wondering if this has happened to anyone
else.
Controls are lining up. The squeeze is on. The Chip is next.

Thank you for all you do, I have been following your fruits for over a
decade. You are very much appreciated and lifted in prayer

Mar 21, 2016

Last edited by researcher on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trim subject line)
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS   CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:07 am

Thanks for sharing this. I would never have known this as 15 years ago we stopped using credit. We have even paid off our little house with no plans to upgrade. If the NWO offers debt forgiveness to take a mark I didn't want to be tempted. Close your credit accounts, pay them off and use cash.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS   CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:08 am

Don't spend what you don't have. How hard is that to understand? People nowadays treat plastic like it's money and use cards for everyday purchases. It wasn't always like that. I remember an old TV commercial for Household Finance Corporation (HFC). The jingle went; "never borrow money needlessly . . ."! Folks back then only borrowed when something like an emergency hit them and they knew darn well that the loan was just that, BORROWED, and must be paid back in a timely manner. You had to show income stability and usually had to pony up collateral in case of default. My how times have changed.

The world needs to get back to some form of sound personal financial responsibility. As much as I detest the banksters, I tend to agree with JP Morgan in this case given the sketchy data I see in Springs post.

https://youtu.be/vg5gtjKhRDc

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
andrejic89

PostSubject: Re: CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS   CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:25 pm

I prefer cash only but rarely use my card for purchases when I don't have cash with me and I can use only what is on my account (not more). Bank offered me several times to enable loans but I didn't accept and never will...

One golden rule for me about money is that I never use more than I have, simple as that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS   CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREDIT CARD COMPANIES BEGIN TIGHTENING THE SCREWS AND CHANGING LIMITS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS
Page 1 of 1