Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn Empty
PostSubject: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 6:47 am

Published on Mar 20, 2016

Click here to order your copy of the End Time Revelation Package (2-DVD Set & Book) ➡ http://bit.ly/22p0fY7

►► WATCH A PREVIEW OF TOM HORN'S INHUMAN DOCUMENTARY HERE ➡ https://youtu.be/8QG1EgkpJX4 ⬅

After predicting when the last pope would resign, Tom Horn has more to share. This time, it’s the end times and science converging with the supernatural. And it reads like the Book of Revelation.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 am

I did not know about Tom Horn dying etc. Did y'all? How did I miss it?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:05 am

How old is this video?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:16 am

Delfi wrote:
I did not know about Tom Horn dying etc. Did y'all? How did I miss it?

That was news to me too. The video said he was 21 but he's now an old fart just like me so he didn't stay dead. Wink  Rofl  Interesting video.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:17 am

Delfi wrote:
How old is this video?

Says Mar 20, 2016

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:50 pm

21:15 - The moment that the AI develops a consciousness, when suddenly it thinks it is an I am that I am. Shocked
Back to top Go down
jumpstart

jumpstart

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Delfi, I do not see Horn's obit and is not on his website. Please let us know if he has passed.
Blessings,
J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 pm

In the first minute, Sid Roth said his guest (Tom Horn) died when he was 21, went to heaven, had downloaded into his spirit information that he would need for the rest of his life and that he’s starting to reveal this information.

He forgot to mention that he came back to life but i’m pretty sure he did - and he's still kicking. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:41 am

Sounds a bit sus to me!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 6:30 pm

hmmmmm

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn   Science May Have Just Opened the Gates of Hell! | Tom Horn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1