Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  Empty
PostSubject: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  Empty
PostSubject: Planet 7X/Part 4/Blogtalk Radio/Gill Broussard   Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 10:54 am

Planet 7X/Part 4/Blogtalk Radio/Gill Broussard

Published on Mar 27, 2016

The 4th and Last Video in the Series. Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poL4y...
Our Website http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 3:49 pm

They "sound" christians but he talks about the moon forming after some shattering event...that's not so, so, how christian are they?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 5:58 pm

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t13497-vid-s-sheila-zilinsky-interview-w-gill-broussard

Quotes from the link above . . . . TICK TOCK, only a few days to go in March and Gill is toast. We were suppose to start seeing something beginning to happen on 26 March. YESTERDAY! Maybe it'll show up on April fools day (01 April).

Standing by . . .

rawblues wrote:
Well, if this thing doesn't show up in March, then Gill's ship will have sailed. But one thing you CAN count on, if it doesn't appear, I'm sure a miscalculation of the data will suddenly be found and a new date for it's arrival will be set. (but, to find out more about that, you'll have to buy the new DVD)

researcher wrote:
I think rawblues is 100% right. This will just be another date set, date past, date forgotten. BUT . . . a new date is available for only $24.95. Get the DVD now. Operators are standing by to take your order.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: apocalyptic musings...   Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:09 am

*... while i accept that the Apocalypse will probably include elements of a planet 7x like scenario, mr. Gill Broussard missed it, and that by a good country mile, as do all who venture to put a specific date on these kind of things.  IMHO, that is fatal mistake #1.  but, the whole planet 7x scenario is still valid tho.  the time-line is just way off, that's all.  who knows then? not Gil or anyone else, including me for sure...  Jesus does!  hmmmm....   Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:55 am

Give it some more time for man cannot get this timing exact!
It is there, I've been posting the intruders for a long time now... it is there it will get here when you see it close, Vatican has hidden many of these things from us to enable the New World Order!
Do you see the articles about Baal? Watch these dots come together.. it is in real time slow motion!

There are many more objects circling us now! I just saw a SOHO picture couple days back that looked to have sort of comet look of hundreds moving from top at 1:00 position and going behind the Sun with 50-80 more in the distance (fainter)!

This Storm is coming! What day? We won't know the exact one... but we are so very close, just remember that Jesus said he is coming and pray you are counted worthy enough to ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:56 pm

And He also said that the elect could be deceived...so...use discernment at all times!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:08 pm

Yaddy wrote:
They "sound" christians but he talks about the moon forming after some shattering event...that's not so, so, how christian are they?

He probably says that because he's read the ancient documents. They really make it sound like the moon came out of the Pacific ocean. Maybe it was the Peleg event when there were catastrophes and a division.

The bible says,

Genesis 1
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19 And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

We assume that light for the night was the moon but it doesn't specifically say that. It's possible the moon came later. Maybe the Sun was for the daytime and Saturn was for the night? Saturn possibly being Shiva.

Don't they want to light that baby up again, turning lead to gold? Saturn is lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3    Planet 7X/BPEarthWatch/Gill Broussard/BlogTalk Radio Interview/Pt. 1, 2 ,3  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1