Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Empty
PostSubject: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:09 am

http://buelahman.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/are-you-just-a-believer-or-do-you-think/

GO TO LINK AND READ! AND LOOK! CAREFULLY!!!!

I think Dove looked at something, I didn't see what she posted but remember seeing her post about possible actor.

Dove Can you elaborate again what you found in this thread?

Last edited by researcher on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : parse topic title)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DID WE GET DUPED AGAIN????????????   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am

Another link with pictures that maybe Dove found somewhere.

DID WE GET DUPED AGAIN????????????

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274697

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Nick

and when you think about the supposed wounds... would he be conscience during transportation in a wheel chair? Sitting verticle?

No.

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:15 am

OH, TELL ME, THIS IS NOT REAL LOOKING BLOOD! IT'S FAKE ISN'T IT?

IT LOOKS TO RED..

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Leg1

Dr. Rita??? Input???

Look at the red haired woman, no dirt on face or hair???

Last edited by spring2 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:17 am

I've had it.... JUST LOOK AT HIS LEG AND THE BONE, THAT IS OLD!!!!
THE SKIN SHOULD NOT LOOK AS IT HAS BEEN SHRUNK TO THE BONE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:18 am

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274691

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Heybro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:20 am

And here is an article about Nick Vogt.

http://www.usarak.army.mil/main/Stories_Archives/Apr30-May4-2012/120504_FS2.asp

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "No route to host"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:24 am

This is absolutely insane... No, not insane. Evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 am

And I am watching this now!!
Hyper realistic training video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaWF5JzPKyI&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Something that has niggled me since I saw this photo a few days ago. Both legs gone, man being moved in a wheelchair but leaving no blood drops behind on the street after the path of the chair. Now that just doesn't add up. No matter how well the tourniquets have been applied to the legs blood is still going to drip and leave a trail. Man I hate thinking this way. Please, somebody talk me out of my skepticism.

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ S_b08_53227478
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Spring , as a ER doctor military , been there seen this , done this for real. What you are seeing is fake. Oh and the blood ? Fake.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Spring, you found the pics I had.

I'm not sure about Vogt, the double amputee. I posted it, then took it down,
as Vogt's loss of limbs looks to be higher up the legs. But if you read the
articles on him and how horrific his story is, and then look at the guy in
the wheelchair, I cannot begin to comprehend that the 'injured man' in the
wheelchair is real.
And I can't find a single doctor anywhere who has commented on it.
Edit: Yes, we do have one! Dr. Rita! Thank You!!!

Someone speculated 'wheelchair man' was having trouble keeping the artificial
appendage on, and was continually trying to hold it in place.
Also, he was left alone on the sidewalk for an inordinate period of time.
Probably so he'd be well seen.
Also, there are very few actual pics of the injured directly after the bomb.
The police surrounded them.
AND, we're only seeing one bomb site, for some reason.

I can't figure out how they keep so many people quiet, but what we've
been given to know is not reality.

I just saw this summary. I couldn't have said it this well:

"You have a drill so that if any of the assets are caught
the response is "that's part of a drill".

Simultaneously, you tell the patsy that he's part of a drill so that they
wont hesitate or suspect that they are the patsy."

I was watching the local raw news and truth is, A~J had, and still has, this nailed.
EVERYTHING being said now is pure crap! Wolf Blitzer started the
spin right out of the gate, and it's now off the planet.
There's one other guy who is particularly heinous, whose name I haven't
caught yet. I'll be looking for him.

Thank you, Dr. Rita!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Pls see Dr. Rita's definitive statement above, (and my post too.)

spring2 wrote:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=274691

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Heybro

"Missing backpack man" had a backpack on all through the marathon, till he was seen running
away from the bomb ignition. He never wore a cap, but his partner's cap has a logo:

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Boston-Marathon-5

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:58 pm

I found yet another view. Sorry, I don't mean to be sensationalist or gross but does anyone see a tourniquet on this guys leg(s)? Major arteries (femoral arteries) would be severed, heart pumps like crazy, arterial pressure should be shooting blood like a geyser. Anyone see anything like that here? Anybody? This guy should be in severe shock. Passed out from blood loss. I was a Navy Corpsman (Vietnam era) and like Dr. Rita I've seen some pretty gnarly stuff. This isn't passing the smell test with me.

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Boston-Marathon-psyop-sim-Jeff-Bauman

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Content-arteries

ARTERIAL BLOOD SPATTER (real - not fake)
``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ Bloodstain-fight
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:53 pm

I completely agree with you researcher. This whole thing stinks. I'm not a medical person but I would imagine a 2nd grader would be able to notice the lack of blood with this "wound". Sheesh, I think violent video games have more blood in them when a guy gets a body part blown off.

If that's real then that man is the bravest guy in the whole world because his face doesn't even show any pain. He's superman! I tell you what, if I was lookin down at my leg bone that was no longer in my leg, I would be slightly more upset. AND he's sitting up riding around in a wheel chair! Um, shouldn't they have put him on a stretcher and started an IV with fluids and pain meds by now? Gosh, even the fake wounds on television shows get better scripting.

This whole thing was a test to see how easy or hard it would be to put a whole city on lockdown with Marshal Law. Wasn't too hard from the looks of things, so that should be real encouraging to TPTB.

I call BULL****!!!! Sorry for my angry stars - lol. I'm just SO sick of all of this. Sandy Hoax was a total hoax too. Enough already. I just wanna go home.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Is the guy in the cowboy hat holding...blood vessels? What, to keep them pinched so that they don't drip (he must be doing a great job, because he hasn't let any fall the whole trip so far)...or to hold the fake leg up? Spot on analysis, they have better effects on Walking Dead.

Not sure if that is the same guy, but like the too eerie resemblance of the Sandy Hook cop/Craft Mercenary, it is also possible.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

If you look at the guys buttock left you can see where the fake leg ends it is really sad to think he would play like this. Just look at the left buttock and you will see where the end of the fake leg injury is next to his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:51 pm

Dove you hit the nail on the head when you said that they are only showing ONE bombing site. To me, that is very suspicious. We are only seeing the same few victims from one bombing and no one else. I want to see the pics of the other site, or at least see the victims in the hospital and interviews with their family members, but no - just the same very few people. To me, that is what makes the possibility so great that it is fake.

Same with Sandy Hook. Very few victims interviewed. There were supposedly 20 kids killed - that's A LOT of kids, and 6 adults. There must be lots of human interest stories that we could be hearing about from that - but again - no - just a couple of well placed and planned interviews.

Sigh.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~   ``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN???  CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

``~~CRISIS ACTORS AGAIN??? CONTROVERSIAL!! DISCERN~~
Page 1 of 1