Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar Empty
PostSubject: Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar   Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar Treblinka

By i24news 

Published: 04/03/2016 - 05:05pm, updated: 05:32pm

credits/photos : SMITHSONIAN CHANNEL

Illustrative photo of a tile with Star of David unearthed at Treblinka Nazi death camp

Head of Egyptian antiquities accuses German archaeologists of vandalizing the Temple with the two engravings.

The discovery of two Star of David engravings on an ancient Roman Temple in Egypt's southern city of Aswan has caused an uproar.

Dr. Mohmoud Afifi, head of the Egyptian Antiquities branch in the Antiquities Ministry, has accused a delegation of German archaeologists working on the site's reconstruction of defaming the site by engraving the Stars of David into a stone in the Shrine, the Jerusalem Post reports. 

Afifi ordered the archaeologists to remove the stone from the Temple, and threatened to take legal action against them.

One Egyptian news site, Suezbalady, claimed that a Jewish member of the German archaeology team created the engravings in a spiteful attempt to vandalize Egyptian cultural treasures and provoke Egyptians, the Jerusalem Postsays.

A press statement issued by Egypt's newly-appointed Minister of Antiquities, Khaled Anani, stated that he has ordered a scientific report on the engravings, to be drafted collaboratively by the joint Egyptian-German archaeology team.

The report will include a picture of the stone under discussion from the time it was discovered, to explore its archaeological repercussions without the two Star of David engravings, "Anani's statement said.

An expert in Islamic antiquities, the statement added, will aid the investigation "to understand whether the Sign of David was common in that early period."

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/108413-160403-star-of-david-engravings-found-on-ancient-temple-in-egypt-causes-uproar
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar   Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:00 am

Mixing a story from the Temple in Egypt with Treblinka? That was in WWII. What kind of poor story is this. Terrible journalism. High school students can do better. The photo is in fact a brand mark of the 125-year old Dziewulski i Lange porcelain factory in Poland. That factory still exists, although it was renamed the Opoczno Terracotta Products Factory in 1950 and is today just called Opoczno S.A.
The company’s symbol is known in the heraldic world as a pierced mullet star, as is not unusual for porcelain marks and coats of arms around Europe.
More information at link:
http://newobserveronline.com/smithsonian-red-faced-after-treblinka-star-of-david-tiles-shown-to-be-not-jewish-at-all/

Y'all need to educate yourselves on this!

An early advertising poster for the old Dziewulski i Lange porcelain factory in Poland, showing the brand mark. It is in fact known in the heraldic world as a pierced mullet star, and is not uncommon in pottery and porcelain marks.
Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar DL-TNO-02

MUCH MORE AT LINK

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar   Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Thanks researcher….. good information to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar   Star of David engravings found on ancient Temple in Egypt causes uproar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1