Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

`~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

`~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT Empty
PostSubject: `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT   `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Actually this is exciting but then I know it will mean censorship as in net shut down. But just the same some sleeper prodding going on which is good!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/hackers-hijack-cbs-to-claim-obama-involvement-in-boston-bombings.html

`~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT 210413hack2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ~~~Glenn~Beck~Release Also~~~   `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:48 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/glenn-becks-info-on-obama-bombing-coverup-released.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT   `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/21/cbs-confirms-twitter-accounts-for-60-minutes-48-hours-were-hacked/

Media
CBS Confirms: Twitter Accounts for ‘60 Minutes’ & ‘48 Hours’ Were Hacked
Apr. 21, 2013 4:10pm Erica Ritz

CBS News: Twitter Accounts of 60 Minutes & 48 Hours Were Hacked | Anti Obama, Boston Messages

(Photo Credit: 1000 Words / Shutterstock.com)

NEW YORK (TheBlaze/AP) — The Twitter accounts for two national CBS programs have been compromised and suspended.

A CBS News spokeswoman confirmed Saturday night that a number tweets sent earlier in the afternoon from the “60 Minutes” and “48 Hours” Twitter handles saying their accounts were compromised are correct, following the release of a number of alarming and conspiratorial messages.

According to the BBC, tweets sent out by the “60 Minutes” Twitter account included:

“The US government is hiding the real culprit of the Boston bombing”
“The US government is sponsoring a coup in Venezuela and a terrorist war in Syria”
“Your duty is to protect your nation from the parasites that have taken your government”
“Obama wants to destroy the Syrian and American people. We must stop this beast”

The Hollywood reporter claims another tweet read: “Exclusive: Terror is striking the #USA and #Obama is Shamelessly in Bed with Al-Qaeda.”
CBS News: Twitter Accounts of 60 Minutes & 48 Hours Were Hacked | Anti Obama, Boston Messages

(Photo: Twitter)

The network says it is working with Twitter to investigate how the breach occurred. As of this article’s publication Sunday afternoon, both accounts were still suspended and inaccessible.

Twitter did not immediately respond to a request for comment, nor did a CBS spokeswoman comment further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT   `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Ingenius hacktavists at work!

evil laff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT   `~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

`~YES~CBS~HACKED~TWITTER ACOUNT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: