Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Empty
PostSubject: COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS   COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:24 am

VIDEO'S @ LINK
http://allnewspipeline.com/Revolution_Just_Started_In_Colorado.php

April 11, 2016

Revolution Begins In Colorado - Voters Burn Registration Cards As GOP Delegates Are Removed For Voting Trump

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS COvoterburnscard
(Colorado GOP Voter burns registration)

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

All hell is breaking loose and the GOP revolution is starting in Colorado after they decided voters aren't actually needed and slated delegates that voted for Donald Trump are denied entrance into the CO convention after their names were stripped from the rolls and the caucus, which would have been where the voters chose their candidate to bind the delegates to a candidate, was cancelled.

Via Denver Post:

Colorado will not vote for a Republican candidate for president at its 2016 caucus after party leaders approved a little-noticed shift that may diminish the state's clout in the most open nomination contest in the modern era.

The GOP executive committee has voted to cancel the traditional presidential preference poll after the national party changed its rules to require a state's delegates to support the candidate who wins the caucus vote.

The Colorado GOP's intent for taking this unprecedented move was made abundantly clear immediately as they tweeted the following on their official Twitter account:

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS COGOPNEVERTRUMP

That tweet was deleted but the Internet being forever, it was captured for prosperity and after seeing it, no one is in any doubt as to why Ted Cruz was given the CO delegates by the CO GOP party officials.

As Gateway Pundit so clearly shows, Cruz delegates were listed twice on the convention ballots and Trump delegates omitted. (Screen shots at the link)

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS COvoterburnscard-2
(Colorado voter burns voter card)

THE VOTER REVOLUTION BEGINS IN COLORADO

Below we see the "process" from one man's point of view after he shows up to the convention in the first video, is denied entrance because his name was wiped off the list. In his second video his absolute fury at having been removed from the rolls as he explains his precinct leader threatened to do so if he voted for Donald Trump, making him disenfranchized as a voter and a delegate . In the third video he publishes,  he burns his Republican registration.

COLORADO GOP CONTACT INFORMATION

Phone: 303.758.3333
Fax: 303.362.6020

Address:
5950 S. Willow Drive, Suite 210 
Greenwood Village, CO 80111

Twitter account: @cologop
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cologop

The Denver Post editorial board addressed the issue saying the GOP "blundered," where they conclude their scathing report with the following:

It's bad enough the two parties in Colorado don't have presidential primaries in which many more voters would participate. The caucuses already limit participation to a narrow slice of the electorate. But the fact that the Republican leadership then took matters a step further and deprived even that narrow slice of voters a voice in one of the most competitive, consequential political nominations in memory - and perhaps in history - is mindboggling.

It's likely that some Republicans who show up Tuesday will be surprised to learn their presidential preference is of no consequence. Perhaps someone should be on hand to explain to them why party democracy is apparently too disruptive and unpredictable to be trusted.

Donald Trump has blasted Colorado for their antics, calling this move "totally unfair," and correctly pointing out that Colorado residents "had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians." It isn't just Colorado, or their state leadershipCOLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Lb_icon1, but the GOP as a whole has been attempting the #BigSteal, doing everything and anything in their powerCOLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Icon1 to wrest control back from the voters in order for the establishment to once again "select" the candidate of their choice, rather than abiding by the will of the people.

When Trump stated "'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed," he is correct and Colorado residents are figuratively firing the first shot at the GOP leadership.

Perhaps it is time for the rest of the nation to do so as well.

CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE GOP

Republican National Committee
310 First Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Phone: 202 863-8500
Fax: 202 863-8820

Email: ecampaign@gop.com
NRCC Contact Form- https://www.nrcc.org/contact-form/

GOP Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GOP

Chairman Reince Priebus Twitter - https://twitter.com/Reince
Reince Priebus at Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ReincePriebus
Write a public note to Reince - http://www.fastnote.com/reince-priebus

BOTTOM LINE

It is time to send a very loud message to the Republican leadership, whether it is refusing to donate one single penny to the party or boycotting the businessesCOLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Icon1 of GOP donors, or emailing, calling, writing a public note, creating a videoCOLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Icon1 to send them a message, burning your voters cards..... or all of the above, we would love to hear what you are doing to fightCOLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Lb_icon1 back and to #StopTheSteal in the comment section below.

If the GOP believes they do not need the voters now, they should understand they won't have those voters in November against the Democratic nominee.

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Drudge-screenshot-cruz-colorado-2016-0410

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS NewsletterButton
Back to top Go down

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Empty
PostSubject: Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes 'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!'   COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:05 am

http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/trump-erupts-as-cruz-sweeps-colorado-without-votes/

ELECTION 2016

Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes

'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!'

Published: 11 hours ago

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Email

image: http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-print/images/printer_famfamfam.gif
COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Printer_famfamfam Print

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/08/Trump2.png
COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Trump2
Donald Trump
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump erupted on “Fox & Friends” Monday morning after a weekend that saw Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas sweep all of Colorado’s 34 delegates without any votes being cast by citizens in a traditional primary process.
“I’ve gotten millions … of more votes than [Sen. Ted] Cruz, and I’ve gotten hundreds of delegates more, and we keep fighting, fighting, fighting, and then you have a Colorado where they just get all of these delegates, and it’s not [even] a system,” Trump said, during the Fox News broadcast. “There was no voting. I didn’t go out there to make a speech or anything. There’s no voting.”
His comments came after Cruz won the remaining 13 delegates at the weekend’s convention, bringing his total for the state to 34, an outcome he described as unfair and just shy of illegal.
“They offer them trips — they offer them all sorts of things, and you’re allowed to do that,” Trump said, of the method by which some woo delegates. “I mean, you’re allowed to offer trips, and you can buy all these votes. What kind of a system is this? Now, I’m an outsider, and I came into the system and I’m winning the votes by millions of votes. But the system is rigged. It’s crooked.”
Watch video of Trump’s appearance on “Fox and Friends” here:
The televised remarks followed  a weekend of tweets expressing similarly critical views.
“How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger – totally unfair!” wrote Trump, in one Twitter post.
What do YOU think? Should Trump run 3rd party if he doesn’t win GOP nomination? Sound off in today’s WND Poll!
He followed it up with a second tweet: “The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!”
It was last August when officials with the Republican Party in Colorado decided they would not let voters take part in the early nomination process.
The Denver Post reported Aug. 25: “The GOP executive committee has voted to cancel the traditional presidential preference poll after the national party changed its rules to require a state’s delegates to support the candidate that wins the caucus vote.”
“It takes Colorado completely off the map” in the primary season, Ryan Call, a former state GOP chairman, told the paper.
The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’
In late February, just before Super Tuesday, the Post published a scathing editorial, saying the party blundered on the 2016 presidential caucus:
“GOP leaders have never provided a satisfactory reason for forgoing a presidential preference poll, although party chairman Steve House suggested on radio at one point that too many Republicans would otherwise flock to their local caucus.
“Imagine that: party officials fearing that an interesting race might propel thousands of additional citizens to participate. But of course that might dilute the influence of elites and insiders. You can see why that could upset the faint-hearted.”
One self-avowed Trump supporter took to YouTube on Sunday to express his displeasure with the process and burned his Republican registration on camera. Watch the video:
“Republican Party, take note. I think you’re gonna see a whole lot more of these,” he said as he ignited his registration.
“I’ve been a Republican all my life, but I will never be a Republican again.”
And to the GOP, the man said, “You’ve had it. You’re done. You’re toast. Because I quit the party. I’m voting for Trump, and to hell with the Republican Party.”
Time to play the Trump card! Get your Donald Trump bumper stickers (even magnetic ones) right here, right now!
The popular Drudge Report news site splashed a headline in red Sunday evening that stated, “Cruz celebrates voterless victory.”
image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/04/drudge-screenshot-cruz-colorado-2016-0410.jpg
COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS Drudge-screenshot-cruz-colorado-2016-0410
The delegate selection process in Colorado is complicated.
The Cortez Journal reported: “Cruz had 17 bound delegates ahead of the Republican state convention. Another four delegates are unpledged but publicly expressed support for the candidate, who hopes to curb momentum seen by front-runner Donald Trump.
“Cruz declared victory in Colorado, pointing out that he won all 21 delegates from the state’s seven congressional assemblies. Another 13 delegates were awarded at the state convention on Saturday. An additional three delegates in Colorado’s 37-member national delegation are unpledged party leaders.”
Cruz himself noted on Saturday: “This has been a remarkable year. I will say this, it hasn’t been boring.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/trump-erupts-as-cruz-sweeps-colorado-without-votes/#2qADG9PMRUusPkJP.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed TWICE Jim Hoft Apr 10th, 2016 10:03 am Leave a Comment Ted Cruz supporters took all 13 of the delegates   COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:23 am

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/04/disgusting-colorado-trump-delegate-scratched-list-gop-convention-cruzers-take-delegates/

DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention – Cruzers Listed TWICE

Jim Hoft Apr 10th, 2016 10:03 am Leave a Comment

Ted Cruz supporters took all 13 of the delegates up for grabs at the Colorado GOP Convention on Saturday to complete a clean sweep of the state.

But it was not without controversy.

The Cruz camp and GOP establishment leaders strong-armed their way to a sweep by banning Trump delegates and omitting them from the ballots… and listing Cruz delegates TWICE!

They even listed their candidates twice on the ballots.

The liberal media and GOP establishment will call this “good electioneering.”

One Trump delegate (379) was not listed on the ballot while a Cruz delegate (378) was listed twice.

Team Trump just sent along a photo where #379 –a Trump alternate– is not listed on CO ballot. #378 listed twice. pic.twitter.com/jMSXBwClZP

— Katherine Faulders (@KFaulders) April 9, 2016

Here’s a resolution passed around at the convention that instructed Colorado Republicans to not vote for Trump.

@realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/kvezvpTpkc

— Gayle Hall05 (@GayleHall05) April 10, 2016

The resolution was created by Colorado Republicans for Liberty – a Cruz offshoot group.

Another disgusted Trump supporter Larry Wayne Lindsey from Douglas County had his name removed from the ballot. He posted this video after he was scratched from the ballot without his knowledge after driving to Colorado Springs for the convention.

“I’ve been a lifelong Republican all of my life. And this corrupt bunch of thieves is not even worth fighting for. I’ll find another party that believes more like I do. I’ve had it with them. But Jan Morgan you’re not going to get away with this. I’ll find somebody to listen to me. I’ll find someway to hold you accountable for this.”

** Larry Wayne Lindsey later posted video where he torched his Republican registration.

After the convention ended the Colorado GOP tweeted this out:
“We did it. #NeverTrump”
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS   COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:31 am

Things brewing in the main scream snooze about this too.One example linked below. A quick search will find ABC, CNN, NBC at-el reporting as well. Any time I see something from all news pipeline and Susan (chicken little - the sky is falling) Duclos I have to cringe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3534044/Trump-outraged-Cruz-handed-victory-race-Colorado-Republican-delegates-rigged-s-crooked.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS   COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:12 pm

might be wise to discern articles as whole rather than where they come from as even though they may be "half-truths" there is something there that may help connect many things.

also need to add that it is not necessarily the reporting site that the article/news originates from and this also should be taken into account for reliability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS   COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COLORADO STRIPS TRUMP DELAGATES NAMES FROM ROLLS AND DENIED ENTRANCE TO CAUCUS
Page 1 of 1