Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas Empty
PostSubject: And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas   And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 pm

WHOA listen to this crap that reaches the Moon and the smell to Mars!

Donna War-e, it be 0-k bye 3220! or 6660?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-11/white-house-issues-following-statement-after-meeting-between-obama-and-yellen

White House Issues Following Statement After Meeting Between Obama And Yellen
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 04/11/2016 17:01 -0400

White House

The closed-door meeting between Obama, Biden and Yellen has concluded, and moments ago the White House released the following statement:

"The President and Chair Yellen met this afternoon in the Oval Office as part of an ongoing dialogue on the state of the economy. They discussed both the near and long-term growth outlook, the state of the labor market, inequality, and potential risks to the economy, both in the United States and globally. They also discussed the significant progress that has been made through the continued implementation of Wall Street Reform to strengthen our financial system and protect consumers."
Of course, for the actual transcript of what was said, we will have to rely on some conscientious White House leaker putting it on BitTorrent, but here is our modest attempt at translating what was and what was not said: no market crashes allowed until November.

Average:
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas Empty
PostSubject: Re: And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas   And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:41 pm

spring2 wrote:

White House:

"They also discussed the significant progress that has been made through the continued implementation of Wall Street Reform to strengthen our financial system and protect consumers."

Whew ….. for a minute there I was worried.  Glad to know that Obama and Yellen have our backs covered and that everything is ok.  Now I can relax.  summer drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas   And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:38 pm

they got our backs alright ... up against a wall with dozen guns aimed tween the eye's
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas   And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 2:57 am

Love the thread title! Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas   And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And The Great Wonderous Beast Spake A Planetary Size Lie to the PEONS, and they believed his Hyenas
Page 1 of 1