Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots Empty
PostSubject: Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots   Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:13 am

Wowie-zowie! Didn't I tell y'all to keep and eye on that Panama Papers thingy last week? Well guess what, the chickens are coming home to roost! I told y'all the elites were pissing their britches. Seems I was right about that part though all the dots hadn't yet started connecting for me. Read the Zero hedge articles and have a listen to what Farrell says about all this. It's a whopper-doozy!

Thank you Joseph Farrell and Zero Hedge for breaking this. If you aren’t familiar with the bearer bond issue get Farrell’s book, “Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations”. It’s a gold mine of information – literally.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/case-closed-deutsche-bank-confirms-silver-market-manipulation-legal-settlement-agree

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme

https://youtu.be/my2UyqS7x7w

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots   Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Thanks researcher. That was very interesting. Also interesting how, now that China is launching, they've all of a sudden noticed that the gold and silver prices have been tampered with. Who would've thought.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots   Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:06 pm

@ Lovisa - thanks much. Glad it was informative for you and hopefully for all the rest too.

For those who might not be up to speed on the bearer bond scandal and would like to learn more I've linked to an mp3 audio that explains a lot. It is a Byte Show interview with Joseph Farrell conducted by the late George Ann Hughes. Info is located in the top link and the two other links below it are parts two and three of the same series. All are worth hearing when you get the chance.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/JosephPFarrell/JosephPFarrell_CovertWars_BreakAwayCivilizations1_5Jan2013_TBS.mp3

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/JosephPFarrell/JosephPFarrell_CovertWars_BreakAwayCivilizations2_26Jan2013_TBS.mp3

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/JosephPFarrell/JosephPFarrell_CovertWars_BreakAwayCivilizations3_14Mar2014_TBS.mp3

You can get to all the Byte Show/Farrell talks at the link below. And there are a bunch of 'em and all are interesting and informative.
http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots   Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Banker Meetings & Closed Door Federal Reserve Meetings, The Panama Papers, Gold & Silver Market Manipulations – Closing The Loop & Connecting The Dots
Page 1 of 1