Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Empty
PostSubject: LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:46 pm

PART ONE—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE

May 5, 2016 by SkyWatch Editor

(EDITOR’S NOTE: OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS A SHORT ONLINE SERIES WILL BE POSTED IN THE LEADUP TO THE FINAL ENTRY BY TOM HORN AND CRIS PUTNAM REGARDING THEIR 4-YEAR INVESTIGATION INTO THE VATICAN, THE FINAL POPE PROPHECY, THE SECRETS OF MT. GRAHAM, THE LUCIFER DEVICE, AND AN IMMINENT WAR THAT POPE FRANCIS & THE MYSTICS BELIEVE WILL RESULT IN THE ARRIVAL OF THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR OF ANCIENT CATHOLIC PROPHECY)

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE EMPEROR_full_cover_PROOF

Following the release of their first three international bestsellers–Petrus Romanus, Exo-Vaticana, and On the Path of the Immortals–Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam were swamped with interview requests from radio, television, and print media outlets around the world. When they accurately predicted the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI one full year in advance, even naming the precise time he would step down, global shockwaves raised additional compelling questions regarding why the Vatican has an advanced telescope set atop Mt. Graham in Arizona where the Jesuits admit they are monitoring “something” approaching Earth.

After the authors’ second report was published in Exo-Vaticana, the pope’s top astronomer took to the airwaves in an attempt to explain the role he and other church astronomers are playing in regard to the LUCIFER device, as well as their developing doctrines concerning extraterrestrial life and the impact it may soon have on Earth’s religions (Christianity in particular).

Then, in the third book by Horn and Putnam, the authors set out with cameras and field investigators to unearth their most astonishing discovery yet: Mt. Graham is a “portal”—the Native Americans who fought the Vatican and NASA told them—a gateway to another dimension. And, as the Vatican knows and the authors uncovered, it is not the only one. Even then, they had no idea what level of secrets the Vatican was shielding until now…

FOR THEIR LAST ENTRY INTO THE 4-YEAR INVESTIGATION THE AUTHORS WILL UNVEIL:

• Tom Horn’s greatest prediction yet (this will shake the foundations of the world!)
  • The WMD that ISIS will use, and how it will lead to an Apocalypse
  • Petrus Romanus, Albert Pike, the Islamic State, and the coming Armageddon
  • Pope Francis becomes the Destroyer (or shall there be another?)
  • The Last Crusade Agenda, hidden in plain sight
  • The prophecy of the “Last Roman Emperor” in the Vatican vaults
  • The prophecy of the Cumaean Sibyl on the Muslim’s Mahdi
  • Giants, a hidden Vatican doorway, and the coming Battle for the Cosmic Mountain
  • Why many Christians, Muslims, and Jews will accept the “Last Emperor” as Messiah
  • Preparations by the Occult Elite now for their Vision of the Final Roman Emperor

PART ONE—IT STARTED THE NIGHT TOM HORN DIED AND APPEARED BEFORE GOD
(Extracted from the fourth and final book…)

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Throne

Many years ago I, Tom Horn, died and woke up in heaven. Contemplating my surroundings, I wondered where I was, where I had come from, how long I had been here, and why I had no memories of getting here…wherever here was.

At that moment, I knew this was no dream; it was too vivid to be anything less than real. In fact, it felt realer than any previous reality I had known.

I barely became aware of this supernatural backdrop when I abruptly found myself standing somewhere before a spectacular pillar of light (or was it a throne?). It was so bright, so intense and penetrating—glistening with vibrant streams of silver and blue and gold emanating with the most unexplainable yet awe-inspiring presence—that I could hardly keep my eyes open or my face toward the radiance.

And I was urgently exclaiming something I couldn’t possibly understand: “Please, Lord, don’t let me forget. Please don’t let me forget! IT’S TOO WONDERFUL!”

How much time had I spent in this surreal place, what had I just observed that so profoundly influenced my desire to remember it, and what was it I was even talking about? Why was I so desperate to recall something I had obviously feared forgetting? And how had I known I was standing before the LORD?

Suspended there like a marionette hanging on wires, I was somehow aware that “memories” from only moments before stood just beyond my ability to summon them back into my conscience mind again. (But were “moments” or “time” even a factor in this place?) Whatever had been revealed to me was already gone, leaving a hungry void in the place of what had just been a great revelation.

But I had known something…of that I was sure. A disclosure of vast importance had dawned within my cognition like a great, vibrating bell, alerting the depths of my very soul to a certainty that trumped any knowledge I’ve ever held in my finite brain…and it had come through no invitation of my own. It hadn’t been my idea. 

That much was clear. It had been a truth that electrified my deepest consciousness…something about the future. The data was there, I had visualized it, I had seen it, and then it was immediately blocked from being accessed again; I had been told I would not remember the details.

But why? What would be the purpose in that?

Something else had happened, too. Somehow I knew that a scroll of some kind had unrolled before me with scenes of a distant tomorrow, a hereafter, a time ahead—mytime ahead—playing out on what looked like a silvery parchment. It had been as clear and as believable as if I were watching a movie, with rich depictions of a destiny, or a possible future, where something extraordinary and miraculous was taking place. A cinematic conveyance of a personal fate. A “potential existence” that had been downloaded into my subconscious mind—or soul. And then, for some reason, it departed my intellect as quickly as it had appeared.

Had a revelation of some type been sealed within me? Something intended for a later time?

(story continues below video)

WATCH THE TRAILER FOR THE NEW BOOK AND FINAL ENTRY!

My thoughts raced, and I started to repeat, “Lord, please, don’t let me forget,” but I stopped short as, just then, a deep, still, small voice countered, “You will not remember…and it is time for you to go back now.”

I heard a thunderclap and found myself falling backward, gliding rapidly, as if I had been dropped out of an airplane window or was let loose by some heavenly hands that had been holding me above, my arms and legs gliding up and down now against a cloudless sky.

As I fell, I gazed unblinkingly upward in amazement. The brilliance, which had just been in front of me, was moving swiftly away into the distance, and yet I wasn’t afraid. A high-pitched whistling sound began rushing in around my ears, and I thought it must be the air carrying me aloft as I plummeted toward the earth. A moment later, I observed the oddest thing: the roof of my house literally enveloped around me as I passed effortlessly through it, and then it felt as if I had landed on my bedroom mattress with a thud…

I sat straight up, took a desperate, shuddering, deep inhalation, and then slowly let it out, realizing something extraordinary had occurred. Wherever I had been, whatever I had seen, I was back now to the so-called real world, and this material, earthly substance all around me straightaway felt far less authentic to me than the other place I had been. It was like this cosmos, this dimension, this realm that everyone calls “life” was merely a temporal and trivial matrix of existence that I was now being required to return to after tasting the marvelous phenomenon of a genuine, superior domain.

It was the middle of the night and I sat there for a few seconds, possibly in shock, trying to determine what had happened.

I could feel my chest burning…and then I heard something.

Sobbing. Right next to me. My young wife, Nita, with her head in her hands.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I found her isolated stare. She looked as if she had been crying desperately, and had an unfamiliar expression conveying what I somehow already understood—we both had experienced something far more irregular than we ever could have prepared for.

“Nita,” I said softly, “what’s going on? Why are you crying?”

It took a while for her to collect herself, but once she did, she tearfully described how she had awakened to find me dead. I had no pulse, no breath, and no heartbeat; I was cold to the touch—and not just for a few seconds. I had remained in that condition for approximately fifteen minutes, she estimated, while she screamed for me to wake up, pounded on my chest, and attempted something like CPR.

We didn’t have a phone in those days, and it was in the middle of the night. Nita had been unsure what to do and was about to try pulling me outside to the car to take me to the hospital when I jerked up, took a deep breath, and looked at her.

For the reader, no matter how incredible the narrative above seems, it really did happen to me a long time ago. Later, and since then, I understood why God had allowed my wife to wake up and find me in that condition. Without her eyewitness account that night, uncertainties about the supernaturalism of the experience would have undoubtedly crept into my mind over the years. That I had been dead for a significant period of time—not breathing and therefore not taking in oxygen, and yet experiencing no brain damage (though I’m sure some would argue otherwise)—also attested to the preternatural virtues of the event.

But why would God show me something and then not allow me to remember it? What would be the point in that, right? I can tell you that this was the question pressing me in the days immediately following the incident, and in my youthful naiveté and impatience I first went about trying to find the answer to that mystery in the wrong way. I learned a valuable and biblical lesson as a result. In fact, that early mistake is why most have never heard this story until now.

A couple days after my death and return from “over yonder,” I told the pastor of our local church that I had an important question to ask him. In private, I recounted my episode and probed him for its potential meaning. “Why would God show somebody something and then tell them they would not remember the vision?” I had inquired earnestly. His response was shocking for an honest and sincere young Christian man. Basically, he offered that I had probably eaten too much spicy food, or maybe had accidently been poisoned and was therefore delusional or had a vivid dream.

No kidding. That was his response.

Of course, I was not yet familiar with such admonitions as, “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet…” (Matthew 7:6). Understand that I am not saying my pastor back then was a dog, but that this was a lesson I would not soon forget about sharing sacred and holy things with those who have not had similar supernatural experiences and therefore cannot appreciate or comprehend the otherworldly significance. In fact, besides my closest friends and family, from that day forward I kept the event (and what I would soon understand about its measurable implications) a secret between me and them. Then, just a few years ago, after sharing my story with the well-known television personality Sid Roth—who, unlike some ministers, actually believes in the miraculous—he asked me to repeat the story on his syndicated program, It’s Supernatural.I agreed that it was time to tell at least a part of that history. However, as legendary radio broadcaster Paul Harvey used to ponder, what was the rest of the story?

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Its-Supernatural

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam on Sid Roth’s “It’s Supernatural”

After the disappointing experience of my pastor’s less-than-enthusiastic response to my question regarding why God would give somebody a vision then not allow him to remember it, I struggled to make sense of what had obviously been an extraordinary incident in mine and Nita’s life. I prayed daily, seeking understanding, and it was during this same period (undoubtedly God had all this timing in control from the very beginning) that I happened to be reading through the Bible from cover to cover for the first time in my life. I had made it to the book of Job, and it was during these devotions that one day my eyes suddenly fell upon Job 33:15–17, and the Word of God dramatically came to life in what some charismatics might call a Rhema moment: a time in which the Scripture went from being ink on paper to the living Word of God. The text that instantly conveyed the dynamic truth behind what had happened to me that fateful night read:

In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction [within them], That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. (emphasis added)

Though I was a very young and inexperienced believer, I clearly understood what this text was saying to me. Like the apostle Paul who could not tell whether he was “in the body…or out of the body” when he was “caught up to the third heaven” (2 Corinthians 12:2), God, on that momentous night, had taken me to a heavenly place and “sealed instructions” within me. These directions would be there when I needed them during life, as they were like a roadmap that the Holy Spirit would “quicken” when, at different times, I needed guidance or information. 

Nevertheless, I was not to remember these details ahead of time; otherwise, I might be drawn away into my “own purpose” and lifted up in “pride” according to this oldest book in the Bible—Job.

In other words, if, as a young believer, I had seen the ministries that God would later allow me and Nita to participate in—from pastoring large churches and owning a Christian publishing house and syndicated television ministry to speaking at major conferences as a best-selling author or any of the other opportunities He would give us permission to be associated with—I very likely would have made two huge mistakes: First, I would have immediately aimed at these later ministries and started working toward making them happen all without the benefit of the struggles, trials, setbacks, sideroads, and experiences that are necessary for “seasoning” and (hopefully) qualifying one to eventually operate in them (thus God “withdrew me from my purpose”); and second, I would have been tempted by pride to think of myself as more than I should have as a young man, if I had seen myself winding up in high-profile ministries, and so God in His benevolence also “hid pride” from me by keeping the revelations “sealed” until the appropriate times.

COMING UP NEXT (PART 2): THE QUICKENINGS

Last edited by ColonelZ on Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Empty
PostSubject: PART TWO: The Quickenings   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

PART TWO: The Quickenings

In PART ONE of this short series I detailed how years ago I died and went to Heaven where God ‘sealed revelations’ within me in accordance with Job 33:15–17.

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Tom-Cris-JB

TOM HORN WITH CRIS PUTNAM ON THE “CERN” SET

In the Bible it is clear that God does “seal” knowledge, wisdom, and revelations in the hearts of those who follow Him. That these concealed truths can be “quickened” or made alive at the right moments as they are needed is depicted in such texts as Matthew chapter 10:19–20, where Jesus says to His disciples: “But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you” (emphasis added). That this reflects a deep partnership between our personal devotions and studies (2 Timothy 2:15; Psalm 119:11) and the indwelling Holy Spirit as part of the mystical union God holds with all members of the true Church—the Body of Christ—can also be seen in Proverbs 3:6, which says, “In all thy ways acknowledge him [that’s us doing our part], and he shall direct thy paths [His part].” Again in the book of John (6:63) it refers to the Holy Spirit as the one “that quickens” (Greek zōopoieō—“to cause to live, to make alive at that moment”) the Word of God as well as those “sealed instructions” that Job talked about.

I’m not sure how this experience plays out for others, but several times in my life and at times completely unexpected, I have been jolted from my sleep at night in bed with an astonishing glimpse that I believe is taken from that original storyboard God gave me years ago, and about which I begged Him to not “let me forget.” On one occasion, for example, I was shaken from sleep by a very powerful and detailed list of things that would happen in the former religious institution I had been an executive in. I jumped from bed, wrote down the vision as I had seen it—including names of people who would be involved and exactly what they would do and how it would greatly damage the ministry if the district leaders did not intervene (they didn’t, and it did damage the ministry)—and then I sent that detailed letter to the state superintendent. I also gave a copy to my son, Joe Ardis, and to my wife, Nita. Within three years, everything played out exactly as I had seen it, down to the smallest particulars. In fact, it was so precise that it shook Joe deeply, causing him to come to me afterwards to express his utter amazement as to how it could have been possible for me to foresee such comprehensive events with such accuracy.

A more recent quickening revelation is one that the world somewhat knows about now involving how me and Cris Putnam were able to very precisely predict the historic resignation of Pope Benedict in our book, Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here, as well as on television and radio a year in advance.

This began with a series of preternatural events too long to list in this book, but of which ultimately brought me and Putnam together to investigate and write our first best-seller,Petrus Romanus. During the research phase of that work, Putnam uncovered the obscure manuscript of a Belgian Jesuit, Rene Thibaut, who predicted sixty years in advance that the papacy would change hands in 2012 based on his understanding of the nine-hundred-year-old prophecy by St. Malachy that we were studying. Putnam worked diligently to translate Thibaut’s work into English and to verify his mathematical (and mystical) calculations using a software spreadsheet and language translator.

At first, we found Thibaut’s speculations interesting partly because of the year 2012, which the world was abuzz about in the lead-up to that date. But as we made inroads behind the scenes with Catholic academics and historical artifacts, we began to believe something much bigger was afoot and that either the Malachy prophecy was genuine (that is, it was either divinely or demonically inspired) or that some of the Cardinal electors believed it was genuine and were consequently electing popes down through the years who could somehow be seen as fulfilling their lines in the prophecy, and therefore it had become a self-fulfilling oracle.

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Tom-jim-pope

TOM HORN ON THE JIM BAKKER SHOW, PREDICTS POPE BENEDICT XVI RESIGNATION BEFORE IT HAPPENS

It was during this time that one night I was, once again, rattled from sleep and instantly convinced that Putnam had been led by God to make this discovery and that, in fact, Pope Benedict would indeed step down in April 2012 using “health reasons” as a cover for abdication. We went on television and radio in 2011 (and out on a limb, quite frankly) as the book was being written and rushed through editing, typesetting, and print, so that it could be in stores before the anticipated resignation of the pope. We wrote specifically on page 470 of Petrus Romanus that Pope Benedict would “likely” step down in April, 2012, but in media (which people can watch on YouTube in numerous interviews from 2011) we were more insistent that not only “could” it happen, but, we predicted, itwould.

As the year 2012 came and went and neither Pope Benedict nor the Vatican made any announcement that he was stepping down, I thought—perhaps, for the first time since I had woke up dead in heaven years earlier—the “sealed,” Job-like “instructions” mechanism had either not worked or that I had been mistaken. Yet as the months passed I somehow remained convinced that we had seen the vision correctly…I would email Putnam, declaring, “It’s not over till it’s over,” while at the same time saying to myself, What are you talking about? Benedict is still the pope!
Then something happened that the world now knows about—on February, 28, 2013, at 8 o’clock in the evening, the resignation of Pope Benedict was announced by the Vatican, which immediately gave the New York Times an interview in which they made the following astonishing admission: Pope Benedict had secretly and officially tendered his resignation to select members of the Curia in April 2012…just as Putnam and I (and Thibaut, and the quickening!) had said he would. (This was an event that had not happened for hundreds of years, and one that everybody was telling us would never happen again…that is, until it did.) This was immediately confirmed by Giovanni Maria Vian, the editor of the authorized Vatican newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano, who wrote that the pope’s decision “was taken many months ago,” after his trip to Mexico and Cuba ended in March 2012, “and kept with a reserve that no one could violate”[i](meaning it was to remain top secret and was to be known only to a handful of trusted Vatican cardinals until preparations for Benedict’s housing and the public announcement was ready).
This revelation was astounding! Putnam had been led by God to uncover the trail, Thibaut had mystically speculated the event sixty years in advance, and the quickening had confirmed for me this historic event with pinpoint accuracy all ahead of time. Media everywhere went crazy! My office phone did not stop ringing for weeks with top media from around the world (including major outlets within Rome) wanting to interview us to ask “who our insider at the Vatican was.” CNN begged me to come on their program, which I declined. The History Channel pleaded with us to participate in a special series, and Putnam agreed, and so on. But why am I talking about this now? Is it so we can pat ourselves on the back and brag about how incredibly accurate our prediction was?

No.

I’m raising this issue now because there has been another quickening, and this time it involves the current Pope Francis—the last Pope, Petrus Romanus, according to the Malachy list. (Or is he!? More on that question later.) This quickening also encompasses the revelation I will shortly detail as being much bigger and more concerning than the last one was, and yet it is with the same level of confidence I had when we foresaw that Pope Benedict would step down that I, Tom Horn, will convey what I predict is going to happen over the next 48 months.

COMING UP NEXT (PART 3)—ISIS, the Final Roman Emperor, and the Next Prediction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART THREE: ISIS, the Final Roman Emperor, and the Next (Biggest) Prediction   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:50 pm

PART THREE: ISIS, the Final Roman Emperor, and the Next (Biggest) Prediction

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Tom-cris-supernatural-300x248

Tom Horn and Cris Putnam on the set of IT’S SUPERNATURAL with Sid Roth

In our upcoming book andFINAL ENTRY, Cris Putnam and I examine in great detail enigmatic apocalyptic beliefs—both Muslim and Catholic—of a final war between Islam and the “Army of Rome,” which, unknown to most, is currently guiding the actions of some of the major global players in both of these institutions and that is tied to a startling revelation that no other modern writers or researchers have made involving an ancient prediction about a “last Roman emperor.” And yes, major Catholic Mystics also verify our conclusions.

But more on that later.

As for the role ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria; sometimes “ISIL”: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) will play in the prediction that I am set to make, we need to briefly consider the “hows” and “whys” of our modern world’s fears over this mysterious group.

Our Facebook newsfeeds have been inundated with blurred images of bloody beheadings. When we visit YouTube, unsolicited videos pop up off to the side with the latest reporting of death tolls by men in black clothing carrying threatening firearms with their faces covered. When we Google-search something entirely unrelated, articles appear declaring that the seemingly unnecessary and irrational executions of non-hostile men in orange jumpsuits are still underway. Our confidence in national security has been rattled by the threat, the American collective consciousness lives in nail-biting suspense, and even our children have picked up on the fact that nameless and faceless “bad guys” are fulfilling repulsively dreadful feats of bloodshed that makes the boogeyman look like a comparative saint.

Unbelievably, however, there lies a group of central questions at the forefront of our minds that even our country’s leaders have not been able to effectively answer: What is ISIS’ motivation? Where did they come from? Why are they killing? And what in the world is “the Islamic State”?

Reasonable questions, no doubt, and simple enough that one would assume they would render equally simple answers. Despite convoluted explanations, however, our government, as well as the American public, is largely mystified. Though many theories have surfaced, some of which are popularized as the most likely, getting in touch with ISIS and understanding the purpose behind their mission is puzzling to even Maj. Gen. Michael K. Nagata, former US Army commander of the Special Operations Command Center, who said in an interview with The New York Times, “‘We do not understand the movement, and until we do, we are not going to defeat it,’ he said, according to the confidential minutes of a conference call he held with experts. ‘We have not defeated the idea. We do not even understand the idea.’”[i] Former Defense Intelligence Agency Michael T. Flynn reacted to this comment: “The fact that someone as experienced in counterterrorism as Mike Nagata is asking these kinds of questions shows what a really tough problem this is.”[ii]

Firstly, the Islamic religion is monotheistic and Abrahamic, and it holds its roots in the Quran (Arabic: “the recitation”), which Muslims (followers of the Islamic faith) believe to be the exact and literal words of Allāh (Arabic: “the God [of Abrahamic religions]”). There are many common elements between fundamental Islam and Christianity, such as beliefs in: only one God; the message and teachings of the prophets Noah, Abraham, Moses, David (and others), as well as Christ; Christ as a prophet (but not divine in Islam); Old and New Testaments are holy; wickedness of Satan; appearance of Antichrist; and heaven and hell…and so on. A peaceful start, one might think. However, just like there are different denominations within Christianity in which fundamental beliefs and lifestyle practices fluctuate, there are varying sects of Islam (Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Kharijites, Ahmadiyya, etc.), under each of which exist numerous different schools of thought—and all with their own views on violence.

To which does ISIS belong? It is said they subscribe to Wahhabism, a branch of Sunni Islam. Wahhabism is described by neutral and unbiased sources as a “religious reform movement…[in which] followers believe that they have a religious obligation…for a restoration of pure monotheistic worship.”[iii] Even among many Muslims, however, such as those behind the As-Sunnah Foundation of America (ASFA) whose mission statement on the front of their webpage says “Unity, Knowledge, and Understanding for the Muslim Community,”[iv] Wahhabism is “[t]he most extremist pseudo-Sunni movement today.”[v] The ASFA goes on to say, “Irrespective of what they think, they [Wahhabis] are not following the Islamic sources authentically.”[vi]

Other experts say the “best” way to describe ISIS’s belief system is Salafist, a belief in the literal interpretation of the words and deeds of Muhammad and his early successors (salaf being Arabic for “ancestor”) and that while all Wahhabists are Salafists, not all Salafists are Wahhabists.In fact, “Wahhabi” is apparently considered an insult by Salafists.

“Wahhabism,” referring to the subset of Salafism founded by Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab (d. 1792), was allied to the House of Saud in the late-eighteenth century and remains as such today. In a nutshell, Wahhabism rejected modern influences on Islam.

Salafism emerged at al-Azhar University in Cairo (according to Tim Furnish, the most influential Islamic academic institution in the world) in the second half of the nineteenth century. Contra the Wahhabists, Salafists tried to reconcile Islam with modernism. ISIS rejects leadership of the House of Saud because they are not the religious or political heirs to Muhammad. (ISIS declared war on Saudi Arabia in December, and the Saudis have been building a high-tech fence along its border with Iraq.)

What they have in common is a “fundamentalist” interpretation of the Quran and Hadiths, a belief that mainstream Sunnis have been wrong about their faith for about a thousand years. And both see themselves as the legitimate, “true” Muslims. ISIS especially engages in takfiri, the practice of excommunicating those who aren’t with the program, but for both groups Shias are right out, absolute heretics.

In 2010, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi became the leader of ISIS, and has since strived for domination. Aggressively, he has led ISIS to control huge land masses in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Nigeria, and Afghanistan, among many other territories of Asia and Africa. In 2014, official ISIS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-‘Adnani declared Baghdadi the “Caliph Ibrahim”:

‘Adnani demanded that all jihadi factions, not only those in Iraq and Syria, but everywhere, pledge allegiance to the Islamic State, for the “legality” of their organizations is now void. He stated: “Indeed, it is the State. Indeed, it is the khilāfah. It is time for you to end this abhorrent partisanship, dispersion, and division, for this condition is not from the religion of Allah at all. And if you forsake the State or wage war against it, you will not harm it. You will only harm yourselves.”[vii]

Many may read these words and believe they are—at least—the most emphatic definition of hubris fathomable, if not complete totalitarianism. Nevertheless, though the world caliphate is a self-proclaimed authority (which numerous Muslim groups find controversial), and though Baghdadi is the self-proclaimed caliph (of whom numerous Muslim groups deny support), ISIS continues to gain assistance from fellow terrorists-in-training; American intelligence officials have estimated that one thousand foreign fighters per month travel to Iraq and Syria to join ISIS,[viii] with Baghdadi now standing as dictatorial commander over every Muslim community in the world.

While their clandestine motives—political and religious—have baffled even US intelligence officials, their actions are loud and clear. They may be reclusive in keeping communication lines limited to themselves, allowing the rest of the world to draw whatever conclusions they will about the whys, but leaders of ISIS are social media savants, and at every turn they have blasted the Internet with execution videos, propaganda videos, rejections of peace, and articles of demands, as well as photos of their destruction of Christians, artifacts, and buildings, etc.

Genocide, the likes of which this world has not seen since the domination of Nazi Germany, is one of ISIS’ goals:

The Nazi destruction of stolen art was an act of gratuitous violence against Europe’s cultural heritage, undertaken in service to a demented ideology… 

Similarly gratuitous destruction of ancient cultural centers and artifacts is now underway wherever the black flag of the Islamic State, ISIS, is raised in Iraq and Syria. And so is another genocide, this time of Christians.…

As the indefatigable human rights campaigner Nina Shea wrote…the wanton destruction of a sacred place is also a metaphor for “the genocide of Iraq’s Christian people and their civilization.”[ix]

Nina Shea is not the only one who sees this horror for what it is. For example, the European Parliament “passed a resolution declaring that the Islamic State terror group…‘is committing genocide against Christians and Yazidis…(and) other religious and ethnic minorities.’”[x] Even Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said a few months ago, “I am now sure we have enough evidence, what is happening is genocide deliberately aimed at destroying lives and wiping out the existence of Christians and other religious minorities.”[xi]

Is ISIS so far out in left field that their cries for dominance are driven by an apocalyptic landscape? Some rational minds would believe this to be an immediately sensationalistic notion, but if we look at how dramatic ISIS is in every other aspect, we begin to not only accept, but expect, their ideologies to be ceaselessly and recklessly grandeur…and we are not alone. ISIS is in fact driven by very specific and ancient eschatological apocalypticism.

To begin, Islam’s central figure, the prophet Muhammad, allegedly predicted the invasion and defeat of both Constantinople and Rome. The first of these two cities fell into the hands of the Muslims in the 1400s, bringing the prophecy to fruition.

Rome has yet to be dominated. Sheikh Yousef Al-Qaradhawi, “one of the most influential clerics in Sunni Islam,”[xii] explained this prophecy:

The Prophet Muhammad was asked: “What city will be conquered first, Constantinople or Romiyya?” He answered: “The city of Hirqil [i.e. the Byzantine emperor Heraclius] will be conquered first”—that is, Constantinople… Romiyya is the city called today “Rome,” the capital of Italy. The city of Hirqil [that is, Constantinople] was conquered by the young 23-year-old Ottoman Muhammad bin Morad, known in history as Muhammad the Conqueror, in 1453. The other city, Romiyya, remains, and we hope and believe [that it too will be conquered].

[xiii] (brackets and ellipses in original)

The idea that ISIS plans to wage war against Rome is more than clear through all of their speeches, posts, articles, and propaganda. To quote Baghdadi, himself, in a speech to fellow Muslims just two days after he was pronounced the caliph (translated by ISIS’ subsidiary media company Al-Hayat; as quoted by the Middle East Media Research Institute):

So congratulations to you, O slaves of Allah, as Allah has allowed you to reach this noble month. Praise Allah and thank Him for having granted you long lives, thereby giving you a chance to correct your past deeds.… As for the religion of Allah, then it will be victorious. Allah has promised to bring victory to the religion.…

So take up arms, take up arms, O soldiers of the Islamic State! And fight, fight!… So raise your ambitions, O soldiers of the Islamic State!…

Soon, by Allah’s permission, a day will come when the Muslim will walk everywhere as a master, having honor, being revered, with his head raised high and his dignity preserved. Anyone who dares to offend him will be disciplined, and any hand that reaches out to harm him will be cut off.

So let the world know that we are living today in a new era. Whoever was heedless must now be alert. Whoever was sleeping must now awaken. Whoever was shocked and amazed must comprehend. The Muslims today have a loud, thundering statement, and possess heavy boots. They have a statement that will cause the world to hear and understand the meaning of terrorism, and boots that will trample the idol of nationalism, destroy the idol of democracy, and uncover its deviant nature.…

So listen, O ummah [Arabic: “community”] of Islam. Listen and comprehend. Stand up and rise. For the time has come for you to free yourself from the shackles of weakness, and stand in the face of tyranny, against the treacherous rulers—the agents of the crusaders and the atheists, and the guards of the Jews.…

O Muslims everywhere, glad tidings to you… Raise your head high, for today—by Allah’s grace—you have a state and caliphate, which will return your dignity, might, rights, and leadership.…

Therefore, rush, O Muslims, to your state. Yes, it is your state. Rush, because Syria is not for the Syrians, and Iraq is not for the Iraqis. The Earth is Allah’s… The State is a state for all Muslims. The land is for the Muslims, all the Muslims.…
Know that today you are the defenders of the religion and the guards of the land of Islam. You will face tribulation and epic battles.…

So prepare your arms, and supply yourselves with piety. Persevere in reciting the Koran [Quran] with comprehension of its meanings and practice of its teachings.

This is my advice to you. If you hold to it, you will conquer Rome and own the world.[xiv]

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE EMPEROR_Amazon_cover-200x300

[NOTE THE SYMBOLISM ON THE FRONT COVER OF TOM HORN & CRIS PUTNAM’S UPCOMING BOOK (AND FINAL ENTRY) DEPICTING THE ISIS FLAG ATTACHED TO THE TOP OF THE OBELISK IN ST. PETER’S SQUARE AMIDST THE RUBBLE OF WHAT THEY WILL DETAIL AS THE COMING VATICAN DESTRUCTION]

Besides the aforementioned parallels between Nazi Germany and ISIS’ genocidal agenda is the blatantly obvious parallels between Hitler’s declaration-of-war speeches and this—Baghdadi’s declaration of war against Rome and all enemies of Islam. His intonations are sometimes so Hitlerian that one could swap out the relative ethnic groups and enemy groups and post it online as a “lost speech by Hitler” and people would believe it. But I digress…

Under the leadership of Baghdadi, radical Muslim terrorist factions are, in fact, “raising up arms” for war. Islamic eschatology (from the Hadith) points to the town of Dabiq, Syria, as a fester-pot of the Muslim Malahim (apocalypse; Armageddon).

The “Romans” (or “Roman Christians,” as some scholars put it) will “land” in Dabiq, wage war against the Muslim soldiers, the Muslims will win, and the “Last Hour” heralds the arrival of Isa (Christ) and Dajjal (Antichrist). (Note, also that ISIS’ official magazine is also calledDabiq.) From “The Only Quran” website, the prophecy reads:

Abu Huraira [Muhammad’s recorder and companion] reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) assaying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land…in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them).… 

They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army), which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win… And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal [Antichrist] has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus [“Isa”] (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah [Dajjal; Antichrist] would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).[xv]

For some time, ISIS has been goading worldwide military powers to bring vicious attacks against Dabiq, believing that the Muslims will win, and subsequently take the battles therefore outward to Rome. These provocations have been seen in a number of recent terrorist activities, and now they have raised the incitement even higher, baiting up to sixty countries across the globe.

Not long ago, a serious ISIS threat-video was released called See You in Dabiq, relating imagery of this upcoming war. The media specialists in ISIS used some digitally altered stock footage to make the film, since the war has not yet happened, as well as original footage filmed in Iraq. At one point in the video, the ISIS flag is raised over sixty other nation flags, representing its domination over opposition. Another scene shows an armored battle tank driving toward the Roman Coliseum, with the voiceover saying, “This is your last crusade, the next time it is us who will take the battle on your own land.”[xvi]From Heavy News:

In the video, tanks can be seen driving towards the Coliseum crumbled in the sand.

Footage then cuts to outside buildings of the Italian capital, before zeroing in on the Vatican.…

The film’s dialogue makes claims that the “Dabiq Army” will race into Rome, destroy crucifixes, and enslave Christian women.[xvii]

This video trails another, which was released last December (2015). Two ISIS radicals sit on a peaceful beach, facing the camera. One speaks in (somewhat broken) English, regarding the November 2015 ISIS terrorist attacks in Paris, France, and goes on to list other targets, including the US:

It is a state [referring to the Islamic State]. When you violate its right, your hand is bound to get burned.… All you Crusaders, you claim to want to degrade and fight the Islamic State, while you fail to secure your nations and your capitols. How come shall you degrade us? You call your armies, like France called their armies in the streets of Paris, but rest assured, they will avail them nothing. We will come to them from where they do not expect.… The revenge has started, and the blood will flow. France was the beginning. Tomorrow will be Washington. It will be New York, and it will be Moscow. You Russians, don’t you think that we forgot you! Your time is coming! It is coming! And it will be the worst.… You will not have safety in the bedroom of your houses.… Allah! This event healed our hearts.[xviii]

The article, “ISIS Releases Chilling New ‘End of the World’ Video Showing Final Battle with Crusaders,” from Mirror News has no problem linking all their past violence to their latest unsettling See You in Dabiq bait, calling forth all powers of the world to challenge them on their own soil, and then taunts that nonbelievers will “burn on the hills of Dabiq.”[xix]

COMING UP NEXT (PART 4)–How the Vatican Will Play Right into ISIS’ Hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART FOUR—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 7:57 am

PART FOUR—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE

May 22, 2016 by SkyWatch Editor

(EDITOR’S NOTE: THIS SHORT ONLINE SERIES IS BEING POSTED IN THE LEADUP TO THE FINAL ENTRY BY TOM HORN AND CRIS PUTNAM REGARDING THEIR 4-YEAR INVESTIGATION INTO THE VATICAN, THE FINAL POPE PROPHECY, THE SECRETS OF MT. GRAHAM, THE LUCIFER DEVICE, AND AN IMMINENT WAR THAT POPE FRANCIS & THE MYSTICS BELIEVE WILL RESULT IN THE ARRIVAL OF THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR OF ANCIENT CATHOLIC PROPHECY)

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE EMPEROR_full_cover_PROOF

READ PART 1 HERE

READ PART 2 HERE

READ PART 3 HERE

Following the release of their first three international bestsellers–Petrus Romanus, Exo-Vaticana, and On the Path of the Immortals–Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam were swamped with interview requests from radio, television, and print media outlets around the world. When they accurately predicted the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI one full year in advance, even naming the precise time he would step down, global shockwaves raised additional compelling questions regarding why the Vatican has an advanced telescope set atop Mt. Graham in Arizona where the Jesuits admit they are monitoring “something” approaching Earth.

After the authors’ second report was published in Exo-Vaticana, the pope’s top astronomer took to the airwaves in an attempt to explain the role he and other church astronomers are playing in regard to the LUCIFER device, as well as their developing doctrines concerning extraterrestrial life and the impact it may soon have on Earth’s religions (Christianity in particular).

Then, in the third book by Horn and Putnam, the authors set out with cameras and field investigators to unearth their most astonishing discovery yet: Mt. Graham is a “portal”—the Native Americans who fought the Vatican and NASA told them—a gateway to another dimension. And, as the Vatican knows and the authors uncovered, it is not the only one. Even then, they had no idea what level of secrets the Vatican was shielding until now…

FOR THEIR LAST ENTRY INTO THE 4-YEAR INVESTIGATION THE AUTHORS WILL UNVEIL:

• Tom Horn’s greatest prediction yet (this will shake the foundations of the world!)
  • The WMD that ISIS will use, and how it will lead to an Apocalypse
  • Petrus Romanus, Albert Pike, the Islamic State, and the coming Armageddon
  • Pope Francis becomes the Destroyer (or shall there be another?)
  • The Last Crusade Agenda, hidden in plain sight
  • The prophecy of the “Last Roman Emperor” in the Vatican vaults
  • The prophecy of the Cumaean Sibyl on the Muslim’s Mahdi
  • Giants, a hidden Vatican doorway, and the coming Battle for the Cosmic Mountain
  • Why many Christians, Muslims, and Jews will accept the “Last Emperor” as Messiah
  • Preparations by the Occult Elite now for their Vision of the Final Roman Emperor

PART FOUR: How the Vatican Will Play Right into ISIS’ Hands

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Obelisk-In-Site

Recently at a conference hosted by the Vatican, participants called for the Catholic Church to renounce its “just war” doctrine and “for Pope Francis to write an encyclical on nonviolence and ‘just peace.’” [i] Why is this issue of rejecting “Just War” raised now? Because of a secret that we spell out convincingly in the upcoming FINAL ENTRY to our 4-year investigation—The Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist, and The Vatican’s Last Crusade—in which readers will discover how, among some Catholic hierarchy as well as mystics within Rome, it is believed the current pope is following an ancient scheme that will soon involve “Just War” theory.

Allow me to explain.

Over the last few years and on more than one occasion, Pope Francis as well as top Vatican diplomats and spokespersons have argued in favor of a coordinated international force to stop so-called Islamic State (ISIS) atrocities against Christians and other minorities throughout the Middle East. Recently this included Italian Archbishop Silvano Tomasi calling on the United Nations to “stop this kind of genocide.… Otherwise we’ll be crying out in the future about why we didn’t do something, why we allowed such a terrible tragedy to happen.”[ii] Pope Francis, himself, has tried to parse words between “stopping” ISIS and distancing himself from US-led bombing sorties, yet he, too, has used very specific language in recent days that has not gone unnoticed by this writer. These are hermeneutical efforts undoubtedly cultivated for theologians and knowledgeable persons to encourage them to see beneath his judiciously chosen phrases to his deeper sotto voce (“under voice”) communication, which clearly expresses his and Rome’s intentions to sanction a coming war, using terms like “unjust aggressor,” “genocide,” and even the very idiom, “Just War,”[iii] which are directly connected not only to specific activities of ISIS but are particular vocabulary extracted from the “Just War” theory” and “Just War” doctrine” (the latter is derived from Catholic Church 1992 Catechism, paragraph 2309, which lists strict conditions for “legitimate defense by military force”).

Both “Just War” traditions mentioned above (thoroughly examined in The Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist, and the Vatican’s Last Crusade as it involves definitions by theologians, policy makers, and military leaders) repeatedly employ the very terms “unjust aggressor” and “genocide” for the purposes of ratifying those doctrines whenever “war is morally justifiable through a series of criteria, all of which must be met for a war to be considered just. The criteria are split into two groups: ‘the right to go to war’ (jus ad bellum) and ‘right conduct in war’ (jus in bello). The first concerns the morality of going to war and the second moral conduct within war,” which postulate that “war, while terrible, is not always the worst option. There may be responsibilities so important, atrocities that can be prevented or outcomes so undesirable they justify war.”[iv]

The fact that Pope Francis and other high-ranking churchmen have explicitly used precise “Just War” terms is telling and supports the predictions made in our FINAL ENTRY, a small part of which I summarize below. It also serves to clarify why Archbishop Tomasi, in his call to the UN for greater military action against ISIS, admitted his request for engagement was derived from “a doctrine that’s been developed both in the United Nations and in the social teaching of the Catholic Church.”[v] This is the dictum I believe certain power brokers at the Vatican (what Father Malachi Martin called the Masonic “Superforce”), and the pontiff will knowingly use to eventually engage the self-proclaimed caliph of the ISIS regime, who wants nothing less than a final, end-times Holy War leading to the arrival of the Islamic Mahdi (Messiah).

Once the proper balls are rolling as a result of what I predict in the upcoming final book, both ISIS and the Vatican will see themselves in the midst of specific unfolding prophecy. For their part, all the Vatican will need is the prophesied trigger events.

PREDICTION #1—Weapon of Mass Destruction

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Isis-wmd

As detailed in The Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic State and their associates are going to use a weapon of mass destruction. It will be of such scope and impact as to raise the international outcry sufficient for Rome to play its first card, which, as noted above, has been primed by subtle references to the Just War theory in the lead-up to this predicted event. When this WMD (specific details and charts in the upcoming book) is used by ISIS, the Roman pontiff will call for the revitalization of the Christian rules for “Just War.”

Under a new US President working with NATO and non-NATO allies, the Pope and the UN, a coalition army similar to the 2003 invasion of Iraq will be formed to seriously engage the Islamic radicals. Geopolitics aside, the jihadist will see the Vatican’s sanction of war as a new and final religious crusade—indeed, an actual fulfillment of their thirteen-hundred-year-old Hadith, which allegedly quotes the sayings of the prophet Mohammed concerning a last-days caliphate that goes up against “the army of Rome” to initiate “Malahim”—the equivalent to Armageddon in Christian teachings, a battle that ISIS believes they will ultimately win. This war will, according to ISIS, provoke the coming of Mahdi (their Messiah), the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal (Antichrist), and Isa (Jesus), who spears the Antichrist figure and fights on behalf of the Muslim army.

We will reveal how the pope likewise will view himself—and Rome—as amidst unfolding prophecy, which Francis has alluded to on several occasions, including connecting ISIS terrorism with the end of the world.[vi] This final pope on Malachy’s list has even recommended that people read Lord of the World—a related 1907 book by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson that depicts the reign of Antichrist and the Vatican’s relationship to the end of the world, which both Francis and emeritus Pope Benedict have called “prophetic.” This is not surprising, as the reigning pope is an avowed prophecy believer and knows that he is “Petrus Romanus,” the final pope (#112) from the famous “Prophecy of the Popes” attributed to St. Malachy (that is, unless Francis was notcanonically elected, which we discuss in The Final Roman Emperor, an intriguing possibility that presents additional strange and prophetic alternatives to the narrative). The best-selling work by Putnam and myself titled Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here thoroughly and critically dissected this mystical prophecy and found widespread support for the document from Catholics and even evidence that, down through the years, cardinals elected popes who could somehow be viewed as fulfilling their line in this prophecy. As it involves Pope Francis, here is what the final line in the prophecy says:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman [Pope #112, Petrus Romanus], who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

When elected Pope #112, Jesuit Jorge Mario Bergoglio (Pope Francis) immediately did several fascinating things to wrap himself in his “Peter the Roman” title:

• First, he took as his namesake St. Francis of Assisi, an Italian (Roman) friar whose original name was Giovanni but that was later changed to Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone—a name that can literally be translated “Peter the Roman” from the final line of the Prophecy of the Popes.
  • Second, Pope Francis knows that Francis of Assisi was a prophet and that he predicted this final pope would “be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error and death…for in those days Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer.” It is astonishing that Francis would pick as a namesake a man that foretold this of the final pope.
  • Third, Pope Francis named Pietro Parolin as the Vatican’s new secretary of state—a man who could sit on the throne of Peter if Pope Francis retires (like Benedict did), dies, or is killed, and whose name can also be viewed as “Peter the Roman.” If Francis was not canonically elected, Pietro Parolin would actually become the real Pope #112 under that scenario.

And then there are those famous last words from the Prophecy of the Popes itself, which says: “When these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people.” As you will learn in our fourth and final book, this idea, that the city of Rome will be destroyed during the reign of pope #112 (and just ahead of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ as Judge), is a vision repeated in numerous ancient prophecies from Greek, Jewish, Catholic, and Muslim cultures! This includes what ISIS draws from their Hadith—that they will go to war against the army of Rome and destroy the Vatican’s headquarters. As mentioned in a prior online entry to this short series, ISIS has even produced a movie that depicts this apocalyptic event culminating in the destruction of Rome.[vii] In tandem with the prediction, they have threatened to kill Pope Francis,[viii] and the pontiff has responded by saying he is willing to be assassinated if that is God’s will; he just hopes it doesn’t hurt.[ix] As this narrative continues unfolding toward the conflict predicted in The Final Roman Emperor, it will become increasingly clear to the readers that both Pope Francis and ISIS believe they are engaged in an end-times scenario, making some of what Francis has said and done since his “election” understandable within a larger oracular context.

For example, in addition to what the ISIS Hadith and the Prophecy of the Popes says about the destruction of Rome, shortly after he accepted the pontificate, Pope Francis consecrated the world to “Our Lady of Fatima” during Mass in St. Peter’s Square.[x]Francis knows the prophecies and controversies connected to Fatima, including the vision of the “Holy Father” (pope) walking among a destroyed city (the Vatican) when ISIS-like fighters run in and kill him. Francis believes in this prophecy (obviously why he dedicated the world to precisely this Marian apparition), and ISIS vows to make it happen. In Petrus Romanus, we noted:

The third part of the Secret of Fatima, which was supposedly released in total by the Vatican June 26, 2000, seems to echo the visions of Pius X. A section of the material reads:

…before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way…on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.[xi]

It’s interesting, given the prediction from Fatima, that Pope Francis has also reached out to Kabbalist rabbis, whose Zohar (the most important work of the Jewish Kabbalah, which was written in medieval Aramaic over seven hundred years ago) also foretells this destruction of Rome (Vaera section, volume 3, section 34) in connection with “Messiah’s” secret arrival in the year 2013 (is this why top rabbis in Israel are saying the Messiah’s presentation to the world is imminent?). And, after this “Messiah” makes himself known to the international community, “the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed.”[xii]

The depth to which Pope Francis can be thought of as a mystic and believer in such prophecy involving the coming destruction of Rome may also be connected to his knowledge of the Cumaean Sibyl, whose prophecy about the return of the god Apollo (identified in the New Testament as the spirit that will inhabit Antichrist) is encoded on the Great Seal of the United States,[xiii] as well as in Catholic art (from altars to illustrated books and even her appearance upon the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, where four other Sibyls join her [Paul cast a demon out of one such prophetesses in the New Testament]), and the Old Testament prophets in places of sacred honor. Yet this Cumaean—who sits so prominently inside Catholicism’s most celebrated chapel—gave forth another famous and forgotten prophecy, which we examine in the FINAL ENTRY to show how she was quoted by early Church Fathers and actually connected the end-times Islamic Mahdi with a “Last Roman Emperor” (who arguably developed into the “Holy Pope” legend)—an eschatological figure whose time, and whose catastrophic war, is coming very soon.

Will Pope Francis be the one to play the role of the Last Roman Emperor? Or will it be another pontiff? Was there something strange about the conclave from which Pope Francis emerged to the pontificate? Something mentioned earlier in this entry that suggests he was not actually “canonically elected?”

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Assisi-300x165

Even some Catholics think “illegitimate” activity may have gone on behind closed doors during the last conclave[xiv] and that, for reasons we do not yet understand, Francis was put in as a temporary “placeholder” until the real pope #112 (Petrus Romanus) could be installed. This, too, might echo the choice of St. Francis of Assisi as a namesake, as the ancient friar did predict, “a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the pontificate.” The mysterious reasons surrounding a “placeholder” pope—a false pope—is largely unknown to the public, but was foresaw by such mystics as Father Herman Bernard Kramer in his work, The Book of Destiny. During an unusual interpretation he made of the twelfth chapter of the book of Revelation concerning “the great wonder” mentioned in verse one, Father Kramer wrote:

The “sign” in heaven is that of a woman with child crying out in her travail and anguish of delivery. In that travail, she gives birth to some definite “person” who is to RULE the Church with a rod of iron (verse 5). It then points to a conflict waged within the Church to elect one who was to “rule all nations” in the manner clearly stated. In accord with the text this is unmistakably a PAPAL ELECTION, for only Christ and his Vicar have the divine right to rule ALL NATIONS… But at this time the great powers may take a menacing attitude to hinder the election of the logical and expected candidate by threats of a general apostasy, assassination or imprisonment of this candidate if elected.[xv]

Although we disagree with Kramer’s interpretation of the book of Revelation, his fear that “great powers” may have taken “a menacing attitude to hinder the election of the logical and expected candidate” echoes the sentiment of priests mentioned elsewhere in our book Petrus Romanus, who see a crises for the Church coming, and the Final Roman Emperor (Antichrist) rising as a result. As we move through 2016, Pope Francis is publically looking for a global political authority (such as the UN) to come alongside him to implement his religious and social agenda, President Barack Obama may set his eyes on becoming the UN Secretary General following the US Presidential election,[xvi]and Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu is very concerned about the ramifications of both. Will the pope or ex-president step forward to fulfill the Cumaean Sibyl’s prophecy…or are there others waiting in the wings? You will learn the shocking truth to these questions and why an ISIS WMD and a call by Rome to sanction war will soon result in both Muslims and Romans engaging in their own apocalyptica.

Oh…and as you will learn more extensively in The Final Roman Emperor, nearly a decade ago, a major Islamic website set the date on which this war and its Mahdi would unfold: “Based on our numerical analysis of the Quran and Hadith,” the Muslim scholars concluded, “the official beginning of the End of Time and the coming of the Imam Mahdi will most likely be in…2016.”[xvii]

COMING UP NEXT (PART 5)–Predictions Continue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART 5: Petrus Romanus, Albert Pike, the Islamic State, the Final Roman Emperor, and Armageddon   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 8:28 am

PART 5: Petrus Romanus, Albert Pike, the Islamic State, the Final Roman Emperor, and Armageddon

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Emperor-book-300x204

Originally I had planned to followPART 4 of this short online series with more samples of the PREDICTIONS I make in the upcoming book The Final Roman Emperor. But I have decided to leap forward today given that the book promo starts in just a few days from now and there are several more intriguing prospects we deal with inEmperor that people need to be aware of including how, last summer, Pope Francis expressed his belief that a fragmentary world war has already started: “Even today, after the second failure of another world war, perhaps one can speak of a third war, one fought piecemeal, with crimes, massacres, destruction.”[i] In another press conference, he said, “Today we are in a world at war, everywhere.”[ii] Of course, many prophecy watchers were intrigued because a Third World War is assumed to culminate with Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ. Joseph De Courcey, editor ofIntelligence Brief, wrote:

If something is not done to reverse these current developments, the result is likely to be a final, catastrophic was between the Arabs and the Jews, possibly pitting superpower against superpower and possibly including nuclear and other weapons of mass destruction.[iii]

Lyndon H. LaRouche wrote in 1992, “You might say that World War III has already begun. We have a spreading war in the Balkans; we have a war in Transcaucuses, involving the Turkish population against the Armenians, and the Georgians against the Abkhazians, and so forth and so on; we have a war in Central Asia. We can say, in general, World War III is spreading rapidly in the form of these local wars.

It’s like a forest fire, threatening to engulf whole continents, and perhaps the world as a whole.”[iv] LaRouche connected all of this to the intentional design for world government by Scottish Rite Freemason Albert Pike in the same end-noted speech.

The trend of recent references to World War Three have captivated readers familiar with Pike, who allegedly wrote a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini dated August 15, 1871, proposing a diabolic strategy involving three world wars as a means of creating a one world order. The source that originally popularized the letter was Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr, a former intelligence officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. According to Carr:

Pike’s plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He required that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism, and other International movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and three major revolutions. The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the powers of the Tzars in Russia and turn that country into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism.

The differences stirred up by agentur of the Illuminati between the British and German Empires were to be used to foment this war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and weaken religions.

World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War Two, International Communism was to be built up until it equalled in strength that of united Christendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. Can any informed person deny Roosevelt and Churchill did not put this policy into effect?

World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world.

The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically. Can any unbiased and reasoning person deny that the intrigue now going on in the Near, Middle, and Far East isn’t designed to accomplish this devilish purpose? (Emphasis added)[v]

Carr claimed he was shown the letter by Cardinal Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote about the letter, documented to be published prior to the Second World War, in his book The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled (1925).

Authentic or not, the letter had been published long enough before the events, not to be an invention accommodated post factum. Its publication is catalogued in the British Museum of London and the plan attributed to Pike is also in part in Le Palladisme Of Margiotta, p. 186 published in 1895. It is a plan to destroy Catholicism, to throw the Pope out of Italy and force him to seek refuge in Russia;

and then, when the autocratic empire had become the citadel of Papal Christianity, “we,” continues the author of the letter, “shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.[vi]

Even the existence of the Pike-to-Mazzini letter is controversial, mostly due to Carr’s popular style but poor scholarship; he didn’t document the source material carefully enough, and the letter’s veracity (and possible sources) will be discussed later. Even so, if the alleged letter (or a similar document) so accurately described even one of the first two world wars before it occurred and, while remaining skeptical, everyone must acknowledge that Cardinal Rodriguez’ book discussing this plot by Pike was in print decades before the second world war began,[vii] one must take its prediction of a Third and final World War pitting the West, and especially Israel, against the Muslim world, very seriously…that is especially, if one maintains a supernatural worldview.

All three world wars were allegedly engineered with one goal in mind: a one-world government ostensibly ruled by Scottish Rite Freemasons and their luciferian cronies. If there is any truth to it all, we believe this plan describes the coming kingdom of Antichrist and battle of Armageddon. While a few competent debunkings of the “letter to Mazzini” exist on the Internet, this seems more indicative of pro-Rome tricksters feeding Carr information.[viii] Overall, the “Three World War” plan seems plausible and does have supporting evidence. The record of history falls very neatly in place. The conflict with the Islamic world is obviously ongoing. Carr wasn’t wrong, but likely fell for a Jesuit prank that ironically (diabolically) came true. The letter will probably never see the light of day…that is, if it ever did exist.

Carr also wrote that Satan has his “agentur within the hierarchy of Roman Catholicism just as they had Judas amongst Christ’s own apostles.”[ix] Of course, we dealt with this very real satanic group that the former Jesuit scholar, Malachi Martin, dubbed the “Roman Phalanx” in our books Petrus Romanus and Exo-Vaticana and pointed to evidence suggesting Benedict XVI was under pressure to resign in order to make way for a “Final Pope” who had been dedicated since youth to Satan for his purposes. As we go to press, a controversial biography of Belgian cardinal Godfried Danneels and Catholic journalist Edward Pentin confirms we were on the right track:

At the launch of the book in Brussels this week, the cardinal said he was part of a secret club of cardinals opposed to Pope Benedict XVI.

He called it a “mafia” club that bore the name of St. Gallen. The group wanted a drastic reform of the Church, to make it “much more modern”, and for Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio to head it. The group, which also comprised Cardinal Walter Kasper and the late Jesuit Cardinal Carlo Maria Martini, has been documented in Austen Ivereigh’s biography of Pope Francis, The Great Reformer.[x]

Thus, we have the identities of three high-ranking churchmen: Danneels, Kasper, and Martini, the former shamelessly admitting to participating in the sedition, and capitalize on the conspiracy, as a means of promoting his “cloak and dagger” style Vatican-insider “tell-all” autobiography. In other words, he is “cashing in” by bragging about what a jokeUnam Sanctum and the utter ridiculousness of a human being the vicarious Christ, as if any man but Jesus can assume His role. It shows the utter contempt these cardinals have for the Peterine doctrine of apostolic succession, because they so easily conspire but even portray the unmitigated gall to brag about forcing Pope Benedict to retire in favor of a more progressive choice.

Bergoglio’s papal namesake, St. Francis of Assisi, warned shortly before he died that seven prophetic travails centering on a pope who is labeled a destroyer:

• The time is fast approaching in which there will be great trials and afflictions; perplexities and dissensions, both spiritual and temporal, will abound; the charity of many will grow cold, and the malice of the wicked will increase.

• The devils will have unusual power, the immaculate purity of our Order, and of others, will be so much obscured that there will be very few Christians who will obey the true Sovereign Pontiff and the Roman Church with loyal hearts and perfect charity. At the time of this tribulation a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error and death.  [The recent anti-Benedict conspiracy revelation by Belgian Cardinal Danneels arguably qualify Pope Francis as one not canonically elected.[xi]]

• Then scandals will be multiplied, our Order will be divided, and many others will be entirely destroyed, because they will consent to error instead of opposing it.

• There will be such diversity of opinions and schisms among the people, the religious and the clergy, that, except those days were shortened, according to the words of the Gospel, even the elect would be led into error, were they not specially guided, amid such great confusion, by the immense mercy of God.

• Then our Rule and manner of life will be violently opposed by some, and terrible trials will come upon us. Those who are found faithful will receive the crown of life; but woe to those who, trusting solely in their Order, shall fall into tepidity, for they will not be able to support the temptations permitted for the proving of the elect.

• Those who preserve in their fervor and adhere to virtue with love and zeal for the truth, will suffer injuries and, persecutions as rebels and schismatics; for their persecutors, urged on by the evil spirits, will say they are rendering a great service to God by destroying such pestilent men from the face of the earth. but the Lord will be the refuge of the afflicted, and will save all who trust in Him. And in order to be like their Head, [Christ] these, the elect, will act with confidence, and by their death will purchase for themselves eternal life; choosing to obey God rather than man, they will fear nothing, and they will prefer to perish rather than consent to falsehood and perfidy.

• Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days JESUS CHRIST WILL SEND THEM NOT A TRUE PASTOR, BUT A DESTROYER.[xii]

Recall that Malachi Martin warned us about a cabal of high-ranking Jesuits, whose goal was to transform the papacy into an instrument of the devil, in our previous work Petrus Romanus. We also wrote about a secret parallel enthronement ceremony in Rome and Charleston, South Carolina (interestingly, also connected to Albert Pike):

Martin stated publicly on more than one occasion that this enthronement of Lucifer in Rome was based on fact, and that to facilitate the black magic, a parallel ceremony was conducted simultaneously in the United States in Charleston, South Carolina. The reason this location was selected has remained obscure to many, but given what Malachi said about the Masonic connection, it makes sense that South Carolina was chosen: It is the site of the first Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry in the United States, called “the Mother Lodge of the World,” where in 1859, champion of luciferian dogma for the Masonic-Illuminatus, Albert Pike became Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, where he served the Order of the Quest until his death in Washington DC on April 2, 1892. Pike was known as a Satanist in his adopted state of Arkansas and loved to sit naked in the woods astride a phallic throne while participating for days in drunkenness and debauchery. Today, his body is proudly entombed at the House of the Temple, headquarters of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry in Washington DC.[xiii]

If Malachi Martin, a former Jesuit and advisor to three popes, was correct, then that satanic influence, only hinted at by Carr, has now been exposed as having completely overtaken the Vatican and the papacy. The purpose of the Charleston, South Carolina, ritual was described by Martin in no uncertain terms. “No longer was the Petrine Office [the papacy] to be an instrument of the “Nameless Weakling” [Jesus]. It was to be fashioned into a willing instrument of the Prince, and a living model for “the New Age of Man.”[xiv] This Jesuit luciferianism seems preternaturally similar to the words of Albert Pike.

Pike is infamous as the author of Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in which he wrote concerning the book of Revelation:

Seven trumpets to sound, and Seven cups to empty. The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apothesis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! 

Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not![xv]

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Pope-Imam

Recalling Martin’s thesis in his first nonfiction best seller, The Jesuits: “A state of war exists between the papacy and The Religious Order of the Jesuits—the Society of Jesus, to give the order its official name. That war signals the most lethal change to take place within the ranks of professional Roman clergy over the last thousand years.”[xvi] With Pope Francis as the first sitting Jesuit Pope, it seems the diabolic champion of Martin’s theological/ideological war is now obvious. With horns like a lamb, Pope Francis allowed Islamic Prayer services to be conducted in the Vatican, while meeting “Israeli President Shimon Peres and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Vatican City, a gathering designed to pray for Middle Eastern peace.”[xvii] Following the overt denial of Jesus as the Christ (Islamic prayer) being officially condoned, Pope Francis called Mahmoud Abbas, “an angel of peace.”[xviii] It’s a smack to the face of the families who know Abbas was instrumental in the terrorist plot that killed Olympic athletes in Munich. But his meeting this week with the grand imam of Cairo’s Al-Azhar Mosque at the Vatican seems literally torn from the ancient prophecy of The Final Roman Emperor!

Abbas is a terrorist who proudly wrote his doctoral dissertation on the idea the Zionists collaborated with the Nazis and the Holocaust killed less than one million Jews. We are not joking; apparently, he actually believes it. The thrust of the thesis is that the Holocaust was a Zionist ruse to take Palestine from the Arabs.

[xix] Abbas still argues that the Zionists and Nazis collaborated. In 2013 he offered a dare, “I challenge anyone to deny the relationship between Zionism and Nazism before World War II.”[xx] We must refer our present readers to chapter 15, “The Woman Clothed with the Sun and the Red Dragon,” and chapter 16, “The Burdensome Stone” of our book Petrus Romanus for essential background. Abbas claims the UN (1948) and eventually the Vatican’s (1992) “recognition of a Palestine state is a ploy to bounce it into virtual existence by getting the world to agree it exists. The sole reason it does not in reality exist is that, resting on a wholesale denial of Jewish history in the land, the purpose of such a state is to create the platform for a devastating war on Israel.”[xxi] At best he is a revisionist, but Abbas is not likely that innocent. Labeled by Newsweek as “the most famous rabbi in America,” Rabbi Shmuley Boteach wrote:

Abbas’s career as a merchant of death rather than an angel of peace stretches all the way back to the early 1970s. According to Abu Daoud, the Mastermind of the 1972 Munich Olympic Massacre that left 11 Israeli athletes murdered, Abbas funded the operation. And when Abu Daoud died in 2010, Abbas wrote a letter of condolence to the infamous terrorist’s family saying “He is missed. He was one of the leading figures of Fatah and spent his life in resistance and sincere work as well as physical sacrifice for his people’s just causes.”[xxii]

Abbas is also guilty of stealing from the people he claims to represent. At a House subcommittee hearing on the Middle East entitled “Chronic Kleptocracy: Corruption within the Palestinian Political Establishment,”[xxiii] committee chairman, Rep. Steve Chabot (R-OH), claimed that Mahmoud Abbas has used his position “to line his own pockets as well as those of his cohort of cronies, including his sons, Yasser and Tareq…allegedly receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in USAID contracts.”[xxiv] The deep-seated corruption of the Palestinian Authority is the principal reason that Palestinians continue to suffer economically. The so-called refugees are largely pawns in a chess match used by Israel’s Arab neighbors who will not accept them into their own lands.

This also explains why many traditionalist Catholics are today called Sedevacantists, a title representing their belief that the present occupant of the papacy is not a true pope, and that, for lack of a valid pope, the Papal See has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958. The enthronement ceremony that Malachi Martin wrote about and Vatican II were the dawn of the final stage of apostasy about to reach its ultimate fruition.

COMING UP NEXT—PART 6: The Rise of the Islamic State and the Coming of the REAL Mahdi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PART SIX: Prophecy of the Last World Emperor   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:45 pm

PART SIX: Prophecy of the Last World Emperor

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Final-Emperor-300x300

Since going on The Hagmann Reportlast Monday, I have received numerous excited emails from prophecy buffs and concerned Christians who were unaware of the Final Roman Emperor prophecy and its connection with modern Catholic eschatology and the astounding parallels between this vision and current events at the Vatican and activity by Pope Francis, which seem literally torn from the pages of the ancient Sibyl’s forecast (as though the Pope and those in the know are following it like a roadmap). This took many evangelicals off guard (and wait until they read the complete analysis in the FINAL ENTRY by me and Cris Putnam 

“The Final Roman Emperor, the Islamic Antichrist, and the Vatican’s Last Crusade” 

coming out this Tuesday with the massive limited time giveaway) because it is often assumed that Catholic eschatology follows the biblical outline presented in Daniel and Revelation. However, there are significant differences due to their necessary emphasis on ongoing revelation. One such development is the “Last World Emperor” or “Great Catholic Monarch.” Also called the “Last Roman Emperor,” he is a figure of medieval European legend, who developed as an aspect of early apocalyptic literature. He first appears in the Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius.

[size=32]The Last World Emperor[/size]

Then suddenly tribulation and distress will arise against them. The king of the Greeks, i.e. the Romans, will come out against them in great anger, roused as from a drunken stupor like one whom men had thought dead and worthless (Ps. 77:65). He will go forth against them from the Ethiopian sea and will send the sword and desolation into Ethribus their homeland, capturing their women and children living in the Land of Promise. The sons of the king will come down with the sword and cut them off from the earth. Fear and trembling will rush upon them and their wives and their children from all sides. They will mourn their offspring, weeping over them and all the villages in the lands of their fathers. By the sword they will be given over into the hands of the king of the Romans—to captivity, death, and decay.

The king of the Romans will impose his yoke upon them seven times as much as their yoke weighed upon the earth. Great distress will seize them; tribulation will bring them hunger and thirst. They, their wives, and their children will be slaves and serve those who used to serve them, and their slavery will be a hundred times more bitter and hard. The earth which they destitute will then be at peace; each man will return to his own land and to the inheritance of his fathers—Armenia, Cilicia, Isauria, Africa, Greece, Sicily. Every man who was left captive will return to the things that were his and his fathers’, and men will multiply upon the once desolated earth like locusts. Egypt will be desolated, Arabia burned with fire, the land of Ausania burned, and the sea provinces pacified. The whole indignation and fury of the king of the Romans will blaze forth against those who deny the Lord Jesus Christ. Then the earth will sit in peace and there will be great peace and tranquility upon the earth such as has never been nor ever will be anymore, since it is the final peace at the End of time….

Then the “Gates of the North” will be opened and the strength of those nations which Alexander shut up there will go forth. The whole earth will be terrified at the sight of them; men will be afraid and flee in terror to hide themselves in mountains and caves and graves. They will die of fright and very many will be wasted with fear. There will be no one to bury the bodies. The tribes which will go forth from the North will eat the flesh of men and will drink the blood of beasts like water. They will eat unclean serpents, scorpions, and every kind of filthy and abominable beast and reptile which crawls the earth. They will consume the dead bodies of beasts of burden and even women’s abortions. They will slay the young and take them away from their mothers and eat them. They will corrupt the earth and contaminate it. No one will be able to stand against them.

After a week of years, when they have already captured the city of Joppa, the Lord will send one of the princes of his host and strike them down in a moment. After this the king of the Romans will go down and live in Jerusalem for seven and half-seven times, i.e. years. When the ten and a half years are completed the Son of Perdition will appear.

He will be born in Chorazaim, nourished in Bethsaida, and reign in Capharnaum. Chorazaim will rejoice because he was born in her, and Capharnaum because he will have reigned in her. For this reason in the third Gospel the Lord gave the following statement: “Woe to you Chorazaim, woe to you Bethsaida, and to you Capharnaum—if you have risen up to heaven, you will descend even to hell” (Luke 10:13–15). When the Son of Perdition has arisen, the king of the Romans will ascend Golgotha upon which the wood of the Holy Cross is fixed, in the place where the Lord underwent death for us. The king will take the crown from his head and place it on the cross and stretching out his hands to heaven will hand over the kingdom of the Christians to the Father. The cross and the crown of the king will be taken up together to heaven. This is because the Cross on which our Lord Jesus Christ hung for the common salvation of all will begin to appear before him at his coming to convict the lack of faith of unbelievers. The prophecy of David which says, “In the last days Ethiopia will stretch out her hand to God” (Ps. 67:32) will be fulfilled in that these last men who stretch out their hands to God are from the seed of the sons of Chuseth, the daughter of Phol, king of Ethiopia. When the Cross has been lifted up on high to heaven, the king of the Romans will directly give up his spirit. Then every principality and power will be destroyed that the Son of Perdition may be manifest. [i]

The character of the Last Roman Emperor is still taught as standard eschatology in Catholicism. For example, the host of the Catholic television show, The Last Things, on the EWTN network, Desmond Birch, billed as an expert on the end times, describes the “Great Monarch” or King:

They (the prophecies by the Church Fathers and other, later, great saints regarding the Great Monarch) all contain prophecy of: (1) Toward the end of time but well prior to anti-Christ, the world will be very troubled (2) which troubles are ended for a time by a great temporal ruler, a great Monarch or King (3) who works closely with a very great and saintly Pope (4) together they reestablish peace in the world which lasts for a significant period of time (5) at the end of which time the people go bad because they cannot withstand the temptations that come with continued peace and prosperity (6) as a result of their becoming worse than “ever before” Anti-Christ comes.[ii]

Students of biblical eschatology recognize that those Catholic beliefs are not derived from the Old or New Testaments, but rather later traditions, known as private revelations or “those which have been recorded since the days of Christ.”[iii] Birch cites numerous scholars and saints throughout Christian history who pointed to a Holy Pope and Great Monarch who institute an era of peace just prior to the Great Tribulation of biblical prophecy.[iv]

A seventeenth-century German priest known as “the Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser” in Catholic literature wrote a famous commentary on the book of Revelation, which is still held in high regard today by Roman Catholics. He argued the seven stars and the seven candlesticks seen by John signify seven periods of Church history, from its formation to the return of Christ for the final judgment. He also advocated that the seven periods correspond to the seven churches of Asia Minor addressed by John in Revelation, a view shared by many protestant premillennialists. According to Holzhauser, “the fifth period of the Roman Catholic Church began in 1520, would extend until the time of the ‘Holy Pope,’ and that fifth period would be marked by major wars, the loss of Roman Catholic Church influence, moral laxity, and that Moslems would again rise up to cause the Latin Church problems.”[v]

Various descriptions of the fifth period well describe recent history within and without the Catholic Church. For example, the once-Christian West has sunk to new lows in terms of promiscuity, birth control, abortion, and so on. Even so, Catholic moral influence waned largely due to the hypocrisy entailed by the institutional cover up of the worldwide pedophile-priest scandal. (Detailed in our first book, Petrus Romanus).

Pope Francis seems to match the description of the “Holy Pope” presiding during a modern Muslim uprising, which reaches out to Muslim authorities to work together toward the common goal of a global religious community devoid of radicals in either institution [exactly what the Grand Imam and Pope Francis are doing this week). The “Holy Pope” is also prophesied to bring the Eastern Orthodox back into communion with Rome. Right on cue, in an address to the Orthodox Church of St. George in Istanbul (formerly Constantinople), Pope Francis said, “the one thing that the Catholic Church desires and that I seek as Bishop of Rome…is communion with the Orthodox Churches.”[vi] Francis then followed this in February 2016 by meeting with Patriarch Kirill in a “first-ever papal meeting with the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, an historic development in the 1,000-year schism that divided Christianity.” [vii]

After the fifth period of darkness, chastisement and restoration, Catholic prophecies predict a Great Monarch will arise to vanquish radical Islam and turn the world to an ecumenical Rome. Holzhauser prophesied:

There rise a valiant King anointed by God. He will be a Catholic and a descendant of Louis IX, yet a descendant also of an old German imperial family, born in exile. He will rule supreme in temporal matters.[viii]

While many Catholic seers imply a restored French monarchy (almost impossible politically), the hero is predicted to be crowned king of the restored Holy Roman Empire. Dupont commented, “But the restoration of Monarchy will not be a local affair; it will be a world-wide phenomenon. This will mark a near historical epoch and, because of this, many people are finding it hard to believe.”[ix] Indeed, it’s even harder to believe that he will convert the world’s Muslims into a Catholic-loving super church of any shelf-life. Other prophecies cited predicting a French Monarch include:

Take notice that the Kingdom of the Franks is predestined by God for the defense of the Roman Church which is the only true Church of Christ. This kingdom shall someday be great among the kingdoms of the earth, and shall embrace all the limits of the Roman Empire, and shall submit all other kingdoms to its own scepter. (St. Rémi, fifth century)

Certain Doctors truly say that one of the Kings of the Frankish Empire shall possess it in its entirety which King shall live in the last time and shall be the greatest and last of Kings. (St. Anselm, eleventh century)

Peace will return to the world when the White Flower again takes possession of the throne of France. (St. Hidlegard, notably German, twelfth century)

The French people will ask for the good King, he who was chosen by God. He will come, this savior whom God has spared for France, this king who is not wanted now because he is dear to God’s Heart. He will ascend to the throne; he will free the Church and reassert the Pope’s rights. (The Ecstatic of Tours, nineteenth century)

Is not France “the tribe of Juda of the New Covenant” (St. Pius X)? (L’Abbé de Nantes, twenty-first century)[x]

Leading a divinely inspired crusade, the Great Monarch is predicted to conquer many Middle Eastern nations. A Catholic expert on private revelations,[xi] Dupont has collected many private revelations about the Great Monarch:

The Great Monarch…will conquer the (Middle) East. (Pareus, seventeenth century)

Cyprus, the Turks and Barbarians he will subdue. (Cataldus, fifth century)

The Eagle will also invade the Mohammedan countries. (St. Bridget, fourteenth century)

He shall destroy Jewish and Mohammedan extremist sects. (St. Bridget)

He shall subdue to his dominion the Mohammedan Empire. (Gekner, seventeenth century)

He shall reign over the House of Agar (Hagar), and shall possess Jerusalem. (Isidore of Seville, seventh century)

He shall wrestle the Kingdom of the Christians from Ishmael, and conquer it from the Saracens. None of the Saracens shall be able to prevail. (Liber Mirabilis, sixteenth century)[xii]

Dupont, naively, credits the following prophecy to the fourth-century theologian St. Methodius of Olympus:

A day will come when the enemies of Christ will boast of having conquered the whole world. They will say, “Christians cannot escape now!” But a Great King will arise to defeat the enemies of God. He will defeat them, and peace will be given to the world, and the Church will be freed from her anxieties.[xiii]

The Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Apocalypse-fragment-195x300

Dupont does not cite a specific work for Methodius’ prediction, but it must be The Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius now agreed to by a Syrian pseudepigrapher. 

Falsely attributed to Methodius of Olympus, a fourth-century Church Father, the work attempts to rationalize the Islamic Conquest of the Levant—troublesome in the seventh century, but not of much concern to the fourth-century Olympian Christian. Written in Syriac in the late seventh century, scholars typically date The Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius’ composition to precisely AD 692.[xiv] The Apocalypse is the earliest surviving witness to the legend of the Last World Emperor. Hence, we believe it is no accident the “legends of the black flag and the Muslim savior, the Mahdi, first circulated during the reign of the Umayyad dynasty, which ruled the Islamic empire from the ancient city of Damascus in the seventh and eighth centuries AD.”[xv]

While recognizing its obvious dependence on Christian sources, an encyclopedia entry credits the composition with the addition of a new character:

The Apocalypse of St. Methodius, however, adds a new element to Christian eschatology: the rise of a messianic Roman emperor. He became a hero in Christian apocalyptic literature until the end of the medieval period, “the basis for the most important branch of Byzantine apocalyptic tradition.”[xvi] The original Syriac text was translated into Greek, Latin, Slavonic, Arabic, and other languages from the late seventh century onwards and facilitated the Apocalypse’s widespread prophetic influence.[xvii] According to Paul Julius Alexander, it was “the basis for the most important branch of Byzantine apocalyptic tradition.”[xviii]

It’s hard for us as modern folks, used to dramatic storytelling via HDTV and iPods, to understand how important this sort of literature was in the ancient world. In fact, it is no exaggeration to say that in the development of the Byzantine apocalyptic tradition, the translation of the Syriac text of Pseudo-Methodius into Greek marked the end of the era of Antiquity, and the beginning of that of the Middle Ages.[xix] The Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius remained influential until at least the fourteenth century.[xx] The region surrounding Damascus that produced this literature is the same area that produced many of the Hadiths. Scholars have only started source criticism of the Hadith and have published concerning the Mahdi’s dependence on the Last World Emperor tradition.

Citing this work, O. Livine-Kafri writes: “is there a reflection of the Apocalypse of pseudo-Methodius in Muslim Tradition?”[xxi] Scholars today recognize that Pseudo-Methodius not only exercised great influence on later apocalyptic texts, but his Apocalypse was used by “theologians and historiographers too, and was probably known to Muslim traditionalists.”[xxii] Not only is it the earliest surviving witness to the legend of the Last World Emperor, it is likely the source material for the Hadith on the arrival of the Mahdi. It is not terribly surprising that the Muslims created the Mahdi in response to the Last Roman Emperor—the consummate Ottoman antihero:

As far as the history of the literary transmissions allows us to know, Psueudo-Methodius bears witness to a significant innovation with respect to the patterns of previous eschatological literature: it is the peculiar role of the Last Roman Emperor. After a period of domination by the tribes of Ishmael over the Christian oikoumene, a Roman Emperor will arise to fight the Ishmaelites. He will liberate the Christian lands, push the Ishmaelites back to the desert and annihilate their power. Then he will establish a long period of peace and prosperity, which will last until the invasion of the peoples of Gog and Magog, followed by the last Emperors move to Jerusalem.[xxiii]

The early Hadith writers were responding to what was being popularly discussed in seventh-century Syria, and the Syriac Apocalypse of Pseudo-Methodius was hot off the press. In a revisionist style similar to the Qur’an’s treatment of Ishmael and Isaac, the Last Roman Emperor becomes the Mahdi, of the Hadith. Thus both Muslim and Catholic mystics are working toward the arrival of a single MAN that they will receive as ruler over a global socialistic empire!

NEXT UP — THE LAST ENTRY: The Last Crusade Agenda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:55 am

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE Pope-freemason-300x182

Our Lord Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer. —St. Francis of Assisi

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.—Revelation 13:11

One morning in late September of 2015, the headline “Pope Francis Wants to Be President of the World” was right in front of me in bold titling. Sheer astonishment at The Huffington Post byline almost caused me to blow coffee out of my nose. Howard Fineman was basically documenting the fulfillment of what I warned about prior to Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s election to the Petrine Office, now confessed to be no election at all, but rather through an under-the-table anti-Benedict conspiracy.[i] As I was beginning to wake up, the Huffington Post’s global editorial director waxed eloquent about the new pope negotiating the geopolitical scene “shrewdly, methodically and with a showman’s flair, the soft-spoken, 78-year-old Argentinian Jesuit priest named Jorge Mario Bergoglio—Pope Francis—showed Thursday that he is running to become president of the planet.”[ii]President Obama might have something to say about his ambition because CNN already declared that Obama was “President of the World” when he was elected in 2008.[iii] But who are Obama and Bergoglio fooling? Apparently, most of the unbelieving world.

To us and the majority of Christians we know personally, this pope seems so puerile when claiming that atheists please God by obeying their conscience. “Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.”[iv] The Bible teaches the exact opposite: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him” (Hebrews 11:6, emphasis added). The biblical analysis only gets worse: “Unto the pure all things are pure:

but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled” (Titus 1:15, emphasis added). It places Roman Catholics who attempt to follow biblical theology in the uncomfortable position of defending the pope’s ignorance, or perhaps the reflection of rebellion? Sometimes, Pope Francis must just be embarrassing to his staff apologists.

For example, while visiting Harlem, New York City, in 2015, Pope Francis commented on an eight-year-old student’s iPad video of a rat dragging a slice of pizza down a staircase in the projects as being comparable to the Savior bearing mankind’s burden for all past, present, and future sin—in our opinion, a blasphemous allusion. Yes, that’s right, the pope effectively christologized a rodent. “The little creature embodies the very struggles and daily toils shared by you and me, and the heavy burden taken on by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 

May God bless the Pizza Rat on his universal journey.”[v] Of course, most folks who heard the pope’s remarks to the young African-American girl likely already understood the term “rat” as a synonym for “betrayer,”[vi] suggesting that a Judas Iscariot allusion would have been more appropriate. Even so, by the end of this entry you will see that high-ranking Roman Catholic officials are already crediting Pope Francis with supernatural miracles. With that in mind, his worldly status as a “destroyer” predicted by St. Francis of Assisi is examined in our upcoming FINAL ENTRY in the context of the false-prophet hypothesis we presented in 2012 prior to Bergoglio’s election.

In our “The Final Roman Emperor” coming this week, we strive to convince the reader that the pope’s actions, since we wrote Petrus Romanus, have not only confirmed our own hypothesis, but have realized Vatican insider Malachi Martin’s worst suspicions. Martin worked for the Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and the pope as both a scholar and geopolitical adviser from 1958 until 1964 when the liberalism codified at the Second Vatican Council burdened him to make a strange request to be released of his Jesuit status. Martin revealed that Cardinal Bea was shown the “real” Third Secret of Fatima and that Pope John XXIII was not going to reveal the Third Secret to the world. He implied the content of the Third Secret involved the apostate “Superforce” and the failure of the uncorrupted leadership to adequately put it to rest. William H. Kennedy, an author who assisted Martin, wrote:

What Martin called Lucifer’s Lodge or the Superforce refers to a…cabal within the Vatican that controls certain aspects of church policy and has set guidelines allowing for wide-scale sexual abuse by Catholic clerics—a small number of whom are involved in satanic ritual abuse. This faction is merely a component of a greater conspiracy that operates within and outside of the Roman Catholic Church.… Suddenly it became inarguable that now, during this papacy, the Roman Catholic organization carried a permanent presence of clerics who worshipped Satan and liked it; of bishops and priests who sodomized boys and each other; of  nuns who performed the “Black Rites” of Wicca, and who lived in lesbian relationships…every day, including Sundays and Holy Days, acts of heresy and blasphemy and outrage and indifference were committed and permitted at holy Altars by men who had been called to be priests.[vii]

While remaining a priest, Martin was released from his Jesuit vows of silence, poverty, and obedience. Free to expose the satanist-infiltrated Society of Jesus, he moved to New York and became a best-selling writer and Coast to Coast AM regular.[viii] In 1999 he wrote, “Anybody who is acquainted with the state of affairs in the Vatican in the last 35 years is well aware that the prince of darkness has had and still has his surrogates in the court of St. Peter in Rome.”[ix] He died while working on a book, Primacy: How the Institutional Roman Catholic Church Became a Creature of the New World Order, which never saw the light of day.

[x] Perhaps that unpublished exposé is why Malachi died.

We think it is essential to reiterate that Malachi Martin warned us about two wars:

One has already been decided and the other is ongoing. First, the former Vatican-insider warned about an internal war between the papacy and Jesuits in The Jesuits: The Society of Jesus and the Betrayal of the Roman Catholic Church back in 1987. Second, in his nonfiction dynamo, Keys of this Blood: Pope John Paul II Versus Russia and the West for Control of the New World Order, he warned of a three-way war between the Roman Catholic Church, Marxists, and business elites (like David Rockefeller and the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberger group, and the Bohemian grove attendees) to control the burgeoning New World Order, the utopian dream of all globalists beginning with Nimrod:[xi] “Come on, let us build ourselves a city and a tower, the top of which may reach to the heavens; and let us make ourselves a name, lest we be scattered over the face of the whole earth” (Genesis 11:4). With the technological undoing of the Babel dispersion via the global Internet (Chardin’s noosphere as detailed in our book Exo-Vaticana), Nimrod’s dream can finally be realized.

Through a vision of Jesus delivered by an angel (Revelation 1:1), the apostle John prophesied that the Antichrist will be given “authority over every tribe, and people, and tongue, and nation” (Revelation 13:7). Martin’s first war was decided in favor of the Jesuit cabal and is bringing about the kingdom of Antichrist. Martin did not mince words either when he wrote concerning the internal war’s global influence; this is Martin’s description of the scope of war number one—Jesuits vs. Papacy—which has ended by the former taking over the latter:

As both papacy and Jesuits know, the effects of their policies go far beyond the confines of the Roman Catholic Church; even beyond the nearly one billion Catholic men and women around the world. Almost everything that happens in this war [papacy vs. Jesuits] bears directly and immediately on the major dissensions that wrack every nation and people in the world. It is involved in the very heart of the rivalry between the United States and the Soviet Union, for example, it bears right now on the fate in misery or happiness of 350 million people in Latin America, It affects deeply the changing public moral code and national consensus of the American people, the imminent preponderance in human affairs of the People’s Republic of China; the tangible persistence of a free Western Europe; the security of Israel; the still rickety promise of a viable black Africa just adorning. All of these things, separate and unconnected as they may seem, are not only interwoven with one another, but are and will be profoundly influenced by the tides and outcome of the global collision between the papacy and the Society of Jesus.[xii]

As the first Jesuit pontiff, Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio was the existential victor of that internal war between traditionalists and modernists. Now the first Jesuit pope has revealed himself to be a shameless Marxist, one of Martin’s worst fears.

Concerning the second, external war between Marxism, the global elite, and the Roman Catholic Church, Martin wrote, “The competition began and remains a three-way affair because that is the number of rivals with sufficient resources to establish and maintain a new world order.”[xiii] Interesting as a Jesuit steeped in Marxism, Pope Francis represents the remarkable combination of two of Martin’s three competitors to the New World Order throne. Of course, we might add a fourth. Martin’s over seven-hundred-page epic, Keys of this Blood, prescient as it was in 1990, was written before Islam reasserted itself as a player on the world stage. Martin probably never envisioned oil-financed Mahdists like today’s IS with the finances and willpower to actually obtain and detonate nuclear weapons. The Associated Press reports that local authorities from the small land-locked Eastern European nation known as the Republic of Moldova (post USSR), working alongside the FBI, have interrupted four attempts to buy nuclear materials from Moldovan gangs with deep Russian connections. That means four attempts, including the most recent case involving a deal with a representative of the IS,[xiv] that they know about, it cannot be ruled out that the IS succeeded in a yet undiscovered nuclear “buy.” Even so, we believe Islam is the antithesis in the supernatural powers’ and principalities’ long-play dialectic—the synthesis and prize for the victor being control of the New World Order.

Thesis: Western Capitalism, Democratic Republic.

Antithesis: Sharia law, Islamic theocracy.

Synthesis: Technocratic socialism, a Marxist New World Order with authority to redistribute wealth.

Because he viewed Pope John Paul II as a staunch enemy of communism, Martin was also under the false impression that the three players in war number two were mutually exclusive.[xv] Nevertheless, Pope Francis also marks the merging of Marxism and Vatican II Catholicism—two of Martin’s three. This adds new relevance to the prophecies we have discussed previously. Principally, what we call the “destroyer prophecy” based on the improbable “coincidence” that Bergoglio’s papal namesake, St. Francis of Assisi, is documented as having warned his followers concerning seven prophetic travails centering on a non-canonically elected pope who during the Tribulation is labeled a destroyer.[xvi]

The edition of St. Francis’ prophecies we are citing footnotes the prophecy, saying, “Mark of Lisbon and others think that this prophecy received its accomplishment in the great schism which desolated the Church after the election of Urban VI, in the year 1378. But it may also partially refer to other calamities which have befallen the Church in the latter ages.”[xvii] Francis of Assisi died October 3, 1226, but Mark of Lisbon’s opinion aside, the “great” schism of 1336 wasn’t really all that great; it was for the most part a boring internal Roman Catholic affair. According to the Catholic Encyclopedia:

Meanwhile, in the name of the pope, the aforesaid cardinals proposed two expedients to settle the differences, a general council or a compromise. Both these means were made use of at the time of the Western Schism. But the opponents of Urban resolved on violent measures and declared their intentions in a letter of the utmost impertinence. On 2 August this letter was followed by the famous “Declaration,” a document more passionate than exact, which assumed at once the parts of historian, jurist, and accuser. Seven days later they published an encyclical letter, repeating false and injurious accusations against Urban, and on 27 August left Anagni for Fondi, where they enjoyed the protection of its lord (Urban’s arch-enemy), and were near Joanna of Naples; the latter at first had shown great interest in Urban, but was soon disappointed by his capricious ways. On 15 September the three Italian cardinals joined their colleagues, influenced, perhaps, by the hope of becoming pope themselves, or perhaps frightened by the news that Urban was about to create twenty-nine cardinals in order to supply the vacancies left by the thirteen French ones. Charles V of France, more and more doubtful of the lawfulness of Urban’s election, encouraged the Fondi faction to choose a rightful pope and one more agreeable to France. A letter from him arrived on 18 September, and hastened a violent solution. On 20 September Robert of Geneva was chosen pope, and on this day the Western Schism began.[xviii]

It doesn’t particularly match Francis’ description, which sounds more like what one should expect in the Great Tribulation described by Daniel and Jesus (Daniel 12:1; Matthew 24:21). Francis parallels these classic end-time texts.

There will be great trials and afflictions; perplexities and dissensions, both spiritual and temporal, will abound; the charity of many will grow cold, and the malice of the wicked will increase. The devils will have unusual power, the immaculate purity of our Order, and of others, will be so much obscured that there will be very few Christians who will obey the true Sovereign Pontiff and the Roman Church with loyal hearts and perfect charity.[xix]

The wording is clearly patterned after Jesus: “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:12). We think this implies that St. Francis’ wanted us to understand it as an end-time vision rather than some internal dissension. We first connected the dots in Petrus Romanus (2012):

Further speculation about the Masonic plot originally spelled out in the Alta Vendita does seem related to what went on in the 1958 and 1963 conclaves because it was under these secret meetings when the popes were “elected” that would implement the Second Vatican Council and its Vendita-like heretical decrees. Of course we could cite once again a plethora of Church Fathers, Marian apparitions, and Catholic seers down through time that had forecast these events as a pre-game for the arrival of Petrus Romanus. Even St. Francis of Assisi—one of the most venerated religious figures in history—gathered his devotees shortly before his death and prophesied that: “At the time of this tribulation a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavor to draw many into error and death.… Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it…for in those days Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer.[xx]

Doesn’t Bergoglio’s election by anti-Benedict conspiracy[xxi] qualify as “non-canonical”? Originally, we connected St. Francis’ destroyer prophecy to St. Malachy’s Prophecy of the Popes, because both predicted the judgment of Rome. Published at least by the late sixteenth century, the “prophecy of popes” predicts the following during Francis’ reign:

In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the City of Seven Hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.[xxii]

That is the English translation of the Latin text in Arnold de Wion’s Lignum Vitae (Tree of Life), which was originally published in 1595.[xxiii] If this prophecy holds, and so far it has, Pope Francis is necessarily Petrus Romanus (that is UNLESS he was not canonically elected as analyzed in the first chapter of our new book), because he is the final pope on the successive list attributed to the Irish saint. In 2013, me and Cris Putnam were paired off against Roman Catholic apologists who label it a hoax in the WND documentary: The Last Pope? But no one was willing to answer the question Putnam posed, “If it’s a hoax, then why have so many of your ‘infallible’ popes endorsed it?” One could almost hear crickets chirping.

And while we are not claiming that our False-Prophet hypothesis is proven, it is more than just “still on the table, and still on track” as we originally proposed. Not to ring our own bell, but our predictions so-far carry weight and deserve critical observation.[xxiv]Given that, so-far (though we do not call ourselves “prophets”) our calculations have born fulfillment, we see no compelling reason to diverge from our original idea that the sitting pope may very well may be the second Beast rising up from the earth. “It had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon” (Revelation 13:11).

Our rationale is not merely circumstantial. We are likely to be accused of so-called newspaper exegesis by Catholic and amillennial apologists, but it is truly based on scholarly exegetical research of ancient apocalyptic symbolism. New Testament scholar Craig Keener writes, “The ‘horned lamb’ probably parodies Christ (Revelation 5:6)”[xxv] and the False Prophet’s “fire from heaven parodies and so apparently relativizes the miraculous power of God’s witnesses” (Revelation 11:5)”[xxvi] The ESV Study Bible notes that the “horns of an animal, which it uses both for defensive and offensive fighting, are frequently found in Scripture as a symbol of the military power of a nation”[xxvii]—hence, a powerful leader who appears Christ-like, yet speaks for the dragon. Given the historical situation, we believe there is simply no better candidate than the Vicar (“instead of”) of Christ, the supreme Roman Pontiff Francis. Accordingly, we stand by our 2012 exegesis that “two horns, like a lamb who speaks like a dragon” seems to forecast a powerful (horns) Christian (lamb-like) leader, clandestinely doing the bidding of Satan (the dragon).

Now this pope has called for a “boots-on-the-ground” war against a group of Mahdists who are, in response to Islamic eschatology, challenging to overthrow Rome. They plan to fly a black flag on top of the infamous imported Egyptian obelisk, the one in St. Peter’s square with a global grid wind rose compass pointing to the Dome of the Rock and Constantinople’s Dome of Hagia St. Sophia church,[xxviii] connecting them to “one of the most powerful star gates in the world”[xxix] as argued by Tom Horn in Zenith 2016 and On the Path of the Immortals. While they are a genuine threat, the swagger exhibited by the IS shows real resolve, they might be insane but they are serious.

There is nothing vague about Pope Francis’ world government agenda. Our new book will document several sobering concerns that should trouble any true Christian. First, Pope Francis is clearly a Marxist, at least in terms of a socialist redistribution of wealth. Marxism addresses the problem on a superficial level that does not account for man’s fall. It assumes man’s heart is basically good and does not account for human sinfulness. We understand the sentiment. It is estimated that the annual income of the richest one hundred people is enough to end global poverty four times over.[xxx] But we believe the Christian worldview identifies poverty and oppression as primarily spiritual problems, not socioeconomic ones (Mark 10:21, Luke 6:24, James 5:1–6). What follows is a short excerpt from his May 9, 2014, address to the United Nations, “Address of Pope Francis to the UN System Chief Executives Board for Coordination.”

Today, in concrete terms, an awareness of the dignity of each of our brothers and sisters whose life is sacred and inviolable from conception to natural death must lead us to share with complete freedom the goods which God’s providence has placed in our hands, material goods but also intellectual and spiritual ones, and to give back generously and lavishly whatever we may have earlier unjustly refused to others.

The account of Jesus and Zacchaeus teaches us that above and beyond economic and social systems and theories, there will always be a need to promote generous, effective and practical openness to the needs of others. Jesus does not ask Zacchaeus to change jobs nor does he condemn his financial activity; he simply inspires him to put everything, freely yet immediately and indisputably, at the service of others.

Consequently, I do not hesitate to state, as did my predecessors (cf. JOHN PAUL II, Sollicitudo Rei Socialis, 42–43; CentesimusAnnus, 43; BENEDICT XVI, Caritas in Veritate, 6; 24–40), that equitable economic and social progress can only be attained by joining scientific and technical abilities with an unfailing commitment to solidarity accompanied by a generous and disinterested spirit of gratuitousness at every level. A contribution to this equitable development will also be made both by international activity aimed at the integral human development of all the world’s peoples and by the legitimate redistribution of economic benefits by the State, as well as indispensable cooperation between the private sector and civil society.[xxxi]

This is an unambiguous endorsement of the Marxist dream: the redistribution of wealth by the state. As a young Argentinian Jesuit priest, Bergoglio was steeped in the Marxist ideology of liberation theology. Atheistic by definition, Marxism condemns religion for supporting the status quo and legitimating the power of the oppressor.

Richard Wurmbrand, a Romanian Christian who spent over three decades in prison for his faith and later founded Voice of the Martyrs, wrote a book demonstrating from Marx’s poetry featuring lines like, “I wish to avenge myself against the One who rules above”[xxxii] that Marx was not really an atheist after all, but rather an active Satanist. Wurmbrand cites many such lines.

Marx dreamt about ruining the world created by God. He said in another poem:
Then I will be able to walk triumphantly, Like a god, through the ruins of their kingdom. Every word of mine is fire and action. My breast is equal to that of the Creator.[xxxiii]

The words “I shall build my throne high overhead” and the confession that from the one sitting on this throne will emanate only dread and agony remind us of Lucifer’s proud boast, “I will ascend into heaven, 1will exalt my throne above the stars of God” (Isaiah 14:13).[xxxiv]

It seems that Marx’s advocacy of atheism was more from spite than unbelief.

According to Wurmbrand, Marx believed in God and Satan, but chose the latter.

Dave Hunt pointed out that while virtually all of our attention is directed on the ongoing apostasy and soon coming of Antichrist (2 Thessalonians 2:3)—the “Man of Sin” or “Man of Lawlessness” (a distinction based on one’s preference in Greek manuscript traditions) is still only half the story—the other half is the False Prophet: a man who has “two horns like to a lamb, and spake as a dragon” (Revelation 13:11) leading a one-world religion symbolized by “a woman who rides the beast,” arguably (according to many Catholic scholars[xxxv]) the apostate Roman Catholic Church leading a one-world religion—the great harlot, in appropriately Catholic robes of “purple and scarlet”[xxxvi](Revelation 17:3). Hunt wrote, “Liberation Theology was spawned in Latin America by radical Catholic priests and nuns whose aroused consciences could no longer justify the oppression of the masses by both Church and state.”[xxxvii] Communism and liberation theology have the same basic goals, but liberation theology turns to the Christian faith rather than atheism to rationalize its confiscation of private property, allegedly to benefit the less fortunate. Latin American liberation theologians contend, most often correctly, that, in addition to the sins of the past like European imperialism, their continent is still being victimized by multinational corporations (e.g., the Amazon rain forest saw a 28 percent rise in the rate of deforestation from August of 2012 to July of 2013[xxxviii]).

The leading proponents of Latin American liberation theology include Peruvian Jesuit Priest Gustavo Gutiérrez S. J. Leonardo Boff, a philosophy of religion professor at the Rio de Janeiro State University in Brazil, and Juan Luis Segundo of Uruguay. As a group they are philosophically indebted to the perspectives of Kant, Hegel, and Marx. Martin wrote that Gutierrez, a Peruvian Jesuit priest, “analyzed ‘theology’ in light of the Marxist theory of class struggle.”[xxxix] He promoted the idea that the gospel burdens the Church with liberating the world from poverty and oppression. Growing up impoverished, it isn’t difficult to be charitable concerning Gutiérrez’s sincere desire to help the poor. But, intentions aside, liberation theology really was a communist conspiracy. According to a Romanian defector, Gutierrez was under the spell of the Soviet KGB.

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill, was working for the Soviet secret police Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnost (KGB)[xl] under the code name “Mikhailov.” Pacepa bluntly asserts, “Liberation Theology was not invented by Latin American Catholics, but rather it was developed by the KGB.”[xli] Liberation theology was concocted by the KGB and the Patriarch Kirill promoted it. Thus, Kirill was instrumental in spreading Marxism into the Western hemisphere, an existential threat to US soil. Kirill appears to be a rather sinister character. According to investigative journalist Stephenson Billings:

The man in question is named Patriarch Kirill, a genuinely ruthless figure in the harsh world of Soviet politics. A former KGB agent and now a close associate of Vladimir Putin, he has called his leader “a god.” He has been widely condemned for spreading Stalinism and atheism to the Ukraine in a cruel bid to expand his empire. Evidence unearthed in Soviet archives has revealed that the Russian Orthodox Church has long been infiltrated and managed by the KGB as a tool of population control. This is one of the many reasons that the CIA has kept a very close watch on the secretive kingpin Kirill for decades.[xlii]

more @

http://skywatchtv.com/2016/05/29/final-entry-online-series-final-roman-emperor-islamic-antichrist-vaticans-last-crusade/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE   LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAST ENTRY: Is The Final Emperor Here?—THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE
Page 1 of 1