Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire Empty
PostSubject: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire   Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 1:21 pm

http://kingworldnews.com/alert-paul-craig-roberts-warns-the-world-financial-system-is-on-fire-and-the-price-of-gold-may-skyrocket/

ALERT: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire And The Price Of Gold May Skyrocket
May 06, 2016
Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire King-World-News-7-Terrifying-Warnings-That-The-Greek-Disaster-Is-Now-Set-To-Catapult-The-World-Into-A-Global-Meltdown-864x400_c
Today former U.S. Treasury Secretary, Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, warned King World News that the world financial system is on fire and the price of gold may skyrocket.
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts:  “The West no longer exists.  There’s no longer any democracy in the West, certainly not in the United States.  The people have chosen Trump, so what are the politicians doing?  They simply won’t accept the choice.  We see the same thing all over Europe.  The British military announced that if the Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn were to win the election, they (the British military) would simply not let him take office…

Advertisement
To hear which company investors & institutions around the globe are flocking to
that has one of the best gold & silver purchase & storage platforms
in the world click on the logo:

Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire GoldSwitzerlandMAM-King-World-News

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts continues:  “So there is no longer any willingness to accept the decision of the people and democratic outcomes are set aside.  So there is no West.  It’s gone.  It can’t be brought back. 
A forest fire is raging all over the world.  The world is burning up and yet the mainstream media touts a so-called ‘economic recovery. Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire KWN-Celente-II-9252015
The government’s own unemployment measure, which includes short-term discouraged, is 10 percent.  So the (reported) 5 percent rate is a rate that does not measure (real) unemployment.  No discouraged workers are in that number.  So it’s a completely rigged number but the financial press doesn’t say that.  They say, ‘Look how wonderful things are, we only have 5 percent unemployment.
The government’s own official measure says unemployment is 10 percent.  And if you count the long-term discouraged workers, which the United States used to count, unemployment is 23 percent (see shocking chart below).
Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire KWN-Roberts-I-562016
So we’ve got a recovery with 23 percent unemployment?  Yet these lies stand.

MORE@LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire   Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Trump Makes Fun of Disability of Reporter

Last edited by katsung47 on Tue May 24, 2016 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire   Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1)  (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity. 

What is S.S.G.? 

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ... 

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more.  The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either.  The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information.  SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who  frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau.  Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive  harassment of innocent citizens.  Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives.  If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG.  This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI  uses our tax dollars for.  The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators.  If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised  if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering  you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one. 

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire   Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:09 am

Trump's job (2)    (5/7/2016)

I revealed the Tramp campaign was a comedy on 4/30. Within days his rivals Cruze and Kasich dropped the election campaign. It would be a joke to go on with this comic show. 

This country is ruled by the Feds.  They rule the country by controlled intelligence and media. They select politicians through rigged election and justify the election result through the fake poll done by media. 

In 2001, Clinton left the White House with a budget surplus. That was unusual. Most U.S.presidents added deficit to the huge national debt. Yet the Feds arranged George W. Bush to win the election. They need a candidate of their own to take care of the big events they planed to create - 911 attack, the Patriot Act and the Mid-east wars. 

When the media beat the drum to push up Trump's popularity, it means the Feds having another plan to produce a second "Bush". That's why I said something big will happen - bigger than 911 attack and the Mid-east wars. 

The big events may relate to China, I think. 911 attack was a derivation derived from the secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police.(see #884 to #899)  Benefited from "hosting the Olympic summer game" and "membership of WTO", China has been developed into economic power No.2 of the world. Which is shaking the super-power throne of the US. That's the story of Bush time. 

Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case -  to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)".
Back to top Go down
katsung47

PostSubject: Re: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire   Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 7:46 pm

904. Birds of a feather flock together (5/19/2016)

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show. 

Two weeks ago, Trump revealed something.  

Quote :
Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/16 

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

“I mean, what was he doing ?what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting??Trump continued. “It’s horrible.?
 http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730#ixzz48kF1EvkY

Picture:
https://fuhrerious88blog.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/img_4139.jpg 

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness. 

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all.  

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire   Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Craig Roberts Just Warned The World Financial System Is On Fire
Page 1 of 1