Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pilots trained to fire into cities, busineses & homes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pilots trained to fire into cities, busineses & homes Empty
PostSubject: Pilots trained to fire into cities, busineses & homes   Pilots trained to fire into cities, busineses & homes I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:48 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=281

~AIR~FORCE~INSIDER CONFIRMS WHAT GREG EVENSON AND I WERE TOLD INDEPENDENTLY: THAT ALL AIR FORCE ASSETS WILL BE USED AGAINST US.CITIZENS

Steve,The Drudge Report Headline "EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans," is old news based on what I've been hearing from USAF pilots I know from one of the local bases. It was explained to me that many of the pilots are seriously considering leaving their careers in the USAF due to the training they have been receiving in the last 4 years! They are in fact being trained to fire their weapons into anything from cities, homes, businesses, and even public demonstrations!!! I should have told you about this 3 months ago when I heard about this but I figured something of this magnitude would be leaked out. This headline on Drudge is just the tip of the iceberg and yet I see no outrage from the public or media? I've told this to some extreme liberals I know and it just did not register with them how significant this was:This news sent shivers down my spine, and the responses I've received from people is beyond explanation. If this was G.W. Bush he would have been attacked, chained, and impeached within days! What's going on Steve?
:

Feb 5, 2013
Back to top Go down

Pilots trained to fire into cities, busineses & homes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: