Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THAT BARILOCHE VISIT… AGAIN: STRANGE GOINGS ON IN SPACE, ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THAT BARILOCHE VISIT… AGAIN: STRANGE GOINGS ON IN SPACE, ... Empty
PostSubject: THAT BARILOCHE VISIT… AGAIN: STRANGE GOINGS ON IN SPACE, ...   THAT BARILOCHE VISIT… AGAIN: STRANGE GOINGS ON IN SPACE, ... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 8:53 am

Antarctica....What is there?

Posted on May 16, 2016 by Joseph P. Farrell • 0 Comments

This very unusual story was shared by Mr. K.L. a regular reader and contributor of articles here, and this one I have to pass along, for it deals directly with President Obama's recent visit to Argentina, and a summit with newly-elected Argentine President Macri in - you guessed it - San Carlos di Bariloche. I don't need to rehearse the significance of Bariloche for this readership, but siffice it to say, that visit raised my suspicion meter into the red zone. But this story perhaps sheds a bit more light on the behind-the-scenes reasons for the summit's odd location, for as many discovered, Mr. Obama was not the first or only high-ranking American leader to visit the resort city and Patagonia:

Now, as I pointed out in a previous blog when this story first broke, the presence of a secret Chinese presence in Argentina, plus its willingness to negotiate a multi-billion dollar deal with that country in aid of its space program and moon mining aspirations, is one obvious reason for Mr. Obama's visit.

However, now in this latest article, it is made clear that space, and Antarctica, were at the height and center of Mr. Obama's visit, since he took a virtual battalion of NASA representatives in tow:

Quote :
On March 23, on the 40th anniversary of the U.S.-backed coup that led to seven years of hell in Argentina, President Barack Obama and over 1000 U.S. Government officials from NASA and other agencies, along with businessmen, arrived in Argentina and met with members of the Argentinian government in an attempt to smooth over damage created by the instigation of coup and martial law upon the country in 1976. Among the super secret attendees were U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, U.S. Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs Roberta Jacobson and the First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama.

And strangely, the visit conjured memories of the British-Argentine Falkland Islands war of the early 1980s, when then junta leader Galtieri invaded the Falklands, prompting then British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher to launch a military expedition to eject the invaders and restore British rule over the islands, long claimed by Argentina. The focus of this is a recent UN report apparently acknowledging the Argentine claims over the Falklands - doubtless without British consent:

Quote :
Quote :
The release of a UN report, a few days after the Obama visit, suddenly pronounced that Argentina’s territorial waters had, under its reckoning, increased by 35 percent, to include the Falkland Islands, which are British.
The timing of the release of the report from the UN Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf (CLCS) was hardly coincidental. Or, rather, the timing of the Obama visit. The report had been completed by March 11, and was released on March 28.
It’s thought by some that the UN’s report was indeed designed to somehow thwart China’s presence in the region and may be part of a much larger plan to tie up China in international court while the U.S. and private companies move in for the kill, ultimately setting up shop to mine the moon and explore secret findings in Antarctica, using the Falkland Islands as a base.

Now this may be news to Great Britain: that the US would "move in for the kill" and use the Falklands as a base, to my knowledge, has not been the discussion of any recent Anglo-American talks. In other words, there is to my knowledge no known recent story out there connecting the Falklands with US exploration efforts in Antarctica.

Then we have this "revelation" at the very end of the article:

Quote :
Additionally it’s important to note that a secret 56 square mile complex in Antarctica has been hidden on Google Earth and may be one of the reasons the two governments interest.

The problem here is that the alleged "secret 56 square mile complex" that has allegedly been hidden by Google Earth doesn't seem to be named. Whose complex is it? The Russians? Perhaps: after all, they have been somewhat less than forthcoming with their goings-on at Lake Vostok. THe Americans? The British? Or.... someone else? Who knows.

So for purposes of today's high octane speculation, assume for the sake of argument and speculation that all these revelations are true, that the US is attempting to head off further Chinese intervention in Argentina, and that this has something to do with space mining the Moon, and Antarctica. The implications would then seem to be clear: whatever is going on on the Earth's southern-most and most mysterious continent, has something to with space, or, perhaps, it may be the other way around: that whatever the space-related plans regarding Patagonia are, they may have something to do with Antarctica. And this, of course, ramps up the continued speculations in the alternative community that there have been space-related discoveries in Antarctica. Indeed, something strange does appear to be going on in Antarctica, for as I pointed out in the final chapter of my book Roswell and the Reich, a German researcher recorded very strange highly anomalous and wild seismic readings in that continent.

The bottom line here is that this is one to watch.

See you on the flip side...

http://gizadeathstar.com/2016/05/bariloche-visit-strange-goings-space-antarctica/
Back to top Go down

THAT BARILOCHE VISIT… AGAIN: STRANGE GOINGS ON IN SPACE, ... Empty
PostSubject: US TO MOVE SPACE ASSETS INTO DEEP SPACE, AND A STRANGE GOLDMAN SACHS ...   THAT BARILOCHE VISIT… AGAIN: STRANGE GOINGS ON IN SPACE, ... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 7:59 am

US TO MOVE SPACE ASSETS INTO DEEP SPACE, AND A STRANGE GOLDMAN SACHS ...

Posted on May 17, 2016 by Joseph P. Farrell 

Yesterday I blogged about the continuing emergence of details about the recent visit of President Obama to a summit meeting with the newly elected President Macri of Argentina in San Carlos di Bariloche, a location that hardly needs any introduction to readers of my books, and particularly of The Nazi International. In yesterday's blog, you'll recall, I referenced a strange article that connected some very unlikely dots, namely: (1) the secret Chinese space base in that region of Argentina, (2) the Falklands Islands and a recent UN report that lists the Falklands as falling within Argentina's territorial waters (3) President Obama's summit meeting with Senor Macri, and the fact that a virtual battalion of NASA people was part of Mr. Obama's entourage, (4) the speculations that the Falklands played some sort of role in American plans for the region, and finally, (5) that all of this was somehow related to Moon mining and secrets and secret activity in Antarctica.

Well, today put all that into yet another context, as the steady trickle of space-related news stories seems to get more and more bizarre on an almost daily basis.

Consider this article, shared by Mr. T.M., and(in what is an unusual procedure for us on this website) this video "commercial" by a Goldman Sachs analyst about space:

US to move more assets into deep space over next 4 years

You'll note that in the article, there's very little explanation of why the US is moving its space assets into higher and deeper orbits, but a clue is provided by the fact that reference is made to the privatization of LOE(Low Earth Orbit) launches of commercial satellites. Thus, the "assets" being referred to are military. The question is, why move them further out? The answer, in part, is provided by growing American concerns about Chinese anti-satellite capability, for recall just a few years ago that the Chinese demonstarted their capability to knock out a satellite in low earth orbit with ground launched anti-satellite missiles.

But I suggest there's another context from which this should be viewed, and that is the context suggested yesterday: Moon mining, and the looming Chinese-US competitution to mine the moon for Helium-3, a valuable isotope for fusion power, which in turn, as we've also seen, has been a growing presence in recent stories, with all the implications for a radical change in the world's energy systems, and hence, for a radical change in the world's financial system. At two minutes and ten seconds into the Goldman "New Frontier" video, the militarization of space and the challenges from nations "not our allies" is mentioned.

So what's going on? My high octane speculation for today reiterates something I've suggested in many previous blogs: with the commmercialization of space comes the inevitable necessity of protecting those national assets, but with the mining of space and local celestial bodies like the Moon, comes the necessity of protecting those assets, and the "sea lanes" to them. And that requires not only the need to re-position American assets currently available further out, it also requires new military-space assets to be positioned further out. One can even go so far as to envision "seleno-synchronous" orbits for satellites around the Moon, and occupying various layered orbits between the Earth and the Moon.  If this reading of these stories be correct, then this means the USA and China - and therefore inevitably Japan, india, Europe, and Russia - are about to embark on a massive increase in space-related activity, both military and commercial. This possibility in turn puts all those recent announcements about fusion power, and even the Saudi announcements and Rockefeller announcements about transitioning their national and foundational investments away from petroleum into a very interesting context.

And of course, lurking in the background of all of this, is that these looming investments have to be protected, not only from potential interdiction from terrestrial competitors, but perhaps also from "someone else."

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1