Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! Empty
PostSubject: Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:24 am

Best line in the video at 3:48, "you need to spay and neuter your democrats", though I would say the same thing about many of our republicans as well. Six minutes of must see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkt_b5vc1tk

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! Empty
PostSubject: trump for prez...    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:51 am

*... BETTER VOTE FOR THE TRUMPSTER THEN I'D SAY!

Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! Nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners

Cool yep!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lil annie oakley    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:56 am

Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! 151102_DX_hillary-art-red-gun.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:57 am

*... good post there researcher!   Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Leading guns are hammers and knives, then doctors!

https://youtu.be/N7b0zEcYpNY

GOD says not to tolerate other religions, or tyrannical government murderers to death and protect the weak and elderly!
He also said if you don't step into help as good Samaritans then you are as guilty as the perpetrators.

Why do we then listen to others pacifism which disregard these.

Do you want Murderers and Rapists roaming your neighborhood at night??? No!

Will any here stand by to watch your loved ones die horrific deaths.... are you Good Samaritans??

Deception has creeped in!

GOD DID NOT SAY NOT TO FIGHT THE PRINCIPALITIES OR THE EVIL!
HE told you that it's roots were Much Deeper!

Love they neighbor as yourself, you have a God given right to protect, one cannot watch a murderer as he/she kills your family member in a premeditated act!

The false prophet is here!

Remember if you stay home and it is wood, it is as a matchbox with at least 2 unprotected sides in the best scenarios.

As you can see, I am not going to take the pacifist route. I will not bow to this lying gov or 'satan's prophet to the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:04 pm

We all need to pray together on these matters, it does help!
Pray the Lord comes for us early, and pray for others that they may figure these things happening are of
evil in nature and that they will look to God and our Lord to save not only one another but also Gods Creation!
God bless!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:29 am

Yep, that video is a must watch video.  Thanks researcher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!    Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo Hillary! Come And Take It! - Hillary on Eliminating The Second Amendment Entirely!
Page 1 of 1