Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how About A Hollow Earth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

how About A Hollow Earth? Empty
PostSubject: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Complete with civilization. Too far fetched? Take a look.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIYJAcib1iQ
Thoughts?

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   how About A Hollow Earth? 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Thanks archangel888! As so often happens, i just ran across a few things about the north pole.

They say that not too long after Noah's people began to multiply, there were four kings stationed at the four pillars of the earth. A man named Coeus, also known as Koios or Polos was the pillar of the north pole around which the constellations revolve. He controlled the axis between Heaven and Earth.

Coeus was a god of intelligence and farsight. The only other "god" known as a forethinker would be Prometheus and i believe they are the same. Anyway, things happened and he and his brothers got locked up in Tartarus.

Coeus is the father of Leto, who is the mother of Apollo (aka Shiva) and Artemis. Leto had the power of light and came down from the land of the Hyperboreans.

The north pole is known for its pole star, Polaris, the North Star, which is the Gate of Heaven (so they say) and is located in the Great Bear. In Greek it is said that Polaris means Satan.

Isaiah 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Now i'm not saying he was Lucifer because, actually, he has a brother who goes by the name of Lucus, and that would probably fit a little better. What i've been learning is that the more you understand the times of old, the more sense the bible makes when you read it.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 8:50 am

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. isa14...

big if...say the earth is flat..n.pole is the centre...polaris is top dead centre of firmament, where satan perventure thinks he will be like the most hi...ends up in the sides of the pit@ our n. pole...which reflects from time to time the fire in the pit or hell, we call the northern lights...just sayin
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:30 pm

This is really interesting. I would like to know more :visa. How do you know he has a brother named Lucius? Is the brother the one whom Isaiah is speaking of? I think it is a reference to satan himself. Makes sense that he is "in the sides of the north". I've heard of many accounts of demonic activity in Alaska, near the North Pole region. Could be related. It is clear that they disguise as angels of light and  ministers of righteousness. This underground city may well be hell itself, in disguise as a nice place. Who knows? Just conjecture here. I know very little about these things....but I tend to believe there are subterranean civilizations, perhaps reptilian, some under water. We don't know what is at the very deepest part of the oceans.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   how About A Hollow Earth? 2958853248
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:57 pm

murray, that was pretty interesting! Smile

i’ve been looking into Skythes lately. He has four sons: Aegeus, Pallas, Nisos, and Lykos. i’ve run across these four brothers before but with different or slightly different names. You can tell whether or not they are the same by their stories.

Lykos is Lycaon, Lugh, Lug, Lu, Lugus, Lleu Llaw Gyffes, Lugalbanda and more. In the book of Jasher, he is Lucus. We’re talking Mercury.

i think they are the same ones the bible is talking about because the stories fit so well. It gives more depth or background to the bible stories. Sometimes when reading, i think they are way off, but time and again, if you dig deep enough, you find out they were surprisingly close to the truth.

“in the sides of the north” - the Finns have stories about how one day everything froze and only a few people survived. They made sleds and started heading south where it was warmer. In Norse mythology, they say Hel is very cold. Wink It seems to have happened when the earth tilted on its axis.
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Very interesting stuff! I read parts of Jasher but not all of it. I don't recall this being mentioned, but I'll have to go back. I like reading other texts as well, for more background information, historical content, better understanding, etc. I find them interesting and very helpful, a complement to the Bible.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Simple, which way is the curvature?
Convex or concave?

So, you can' have either if flat.
So, where are we inside the ball or walking on the outside?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 5:30 pm

spring2 wrote:
Simple, which way is the curvature?
Convex or concave?

So, you can' have either if flat.
So, where are we inside the ball or walking on the outside?

Touche! Spring gets the A+. Class dismissed.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 4:05 pm

i brought my pencil, gimme somethin to write on!

flat no curvature, on pillars, immovable...

1Sam 2:8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:56 pm

Speaking of Pallas, or Polos (not positive they're the same), i'm thinking Palestine might be named after him. i mean, why do they call it Palestine? Where did that name come from?

Isaiah 14
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.
30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.
31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how About A Hollow Earth?   how About A Hollow Earth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how About A Hollow Earth?
Page 1 of 1