Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New .....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New ..... Empty
PostSubject: Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New .....   Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New ..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:53 pm

VOTE PEEPS - Hillary for jail? Yeah or nay!

2½ minutes of pure pleasure. Last minute is a prison planet commercial but ohhhhhh that first 2½, priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04_6M_q6iIA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add data)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New .....   Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New ..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 11:30 am

*... yep!  Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New .....   Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New ..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Constitution is clear about those in the executive branch that commit treason against the American People... Death by hanging!

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/06/06/ex-secret-service-agent-jekyll-hyde-personality-makes-hillary-unfit-to-be-president/
Ex-Secret Service agent: Jekyll & Hyde personality makes Hillary unfit to be President
Posted on June 6, 2016 by Dr. Eowyn | 1 Comment

We’ve heard from Secret Service agents before — that Hillary Clinton is vicious, haughty, foul-mouthed, and contemptuous toward the Secret Service who protect her with their lives. See:

More at link

Clearly Do not vote for her or any for globalism or those anti Christian or against Christ.

1 Timothy
5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience,
                        and of faith unfeigned: 6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; 7 Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. 8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; 13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New .....   Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New ..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crooked Hillary Super Cut Inside - Watch as Trump Rips Her a New .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: