Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whistleblower NAILS IT morning of April 16, 20's/blackpowder/NRA book

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Whistleblower NAILS IT morning of April 16, 20's/blackpowder/NRA book Empty
PostSubject: Whistleblower NAILS IT morning of April 16, 20's/blackpowder/NRA book   Whistleblower NAILS IT morning of April 16, 20's/blackpowder/NRA book I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Notice blackpowder is mentioned, it is important as just 2 days after it is brought up by a Senator to ban it because of this bombing. So that must be planned as I am sure they didn't have all the info out to them yet.

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/ratted.html

Whistleblower NAILS IT on the morning of April 16
Boston bombing outcome ratted to near perfection by whistleblower on Tuesday, April 16, the morning after the bombing.
People were not going to fall for the white american NRA angle, but there are enough meat heads out there to fall for the Islamic terror angle (still) thanks to a scamming zionist media that focuses on pure fabrication and deception, rather than even trying to hide or tweak the truth
April 19 UPDATE: NRA link now confirmed Read whistleblower testimony below for context
This ended up being bona fide whistleblower testimony with the Boston bombing. A note to the whistleblower: Thank you for loving your country enough to stick your neck out, god only knows if your head is still attached.
The following should NOT be ignored.

"I work on a security commission and I've just received word to start on a campaign we've been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

I'll keep it as short as I can

They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he's unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can't do anything or I'll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They won't find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don't let them hurt our rights."

--Admin comment - Let's step by step this as the elite scammers do it. Here we go:

Step 1. - COMPLETE "They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s (he ended up being 19) and say he did it because he's unstable(confirmed, they took the unstable approach." - HERE IS THE ARTICLE THAT PROVES THE LONE WOLF, SINGLE MAN DOING IT -Step 1 in the setup complete - READ THAT FREAKING ARTICLE THAT IS LINKED, IT IS SPOOKY

Step 2 - FINALIZED - GUN POWDER STORY CONFIRMED: They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home - UPDATE- NRA INDICTEDBY MSNBC. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. Step 2 FINALIZED (interesting it is that it is ISRAEL where the gunpowder story is being fronted FIRST. Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . . . HERE is another link

Step 3 - OBVIOUSLY NEXT. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

Step 4. FINALIZED - I can't do anything or I'll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They won't find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. - BINGO, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

MY COMMENTS: Dead accurate, except they opted to frame a Muslim because the meat heads could wrap their brains around that concept, but not have the villain be one of their own
Back to top Go down

Whistleblower NAILS IT morning of April 16, 20's/blackpowder/NRA book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: