Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.

Go down 
+4
jigsaw1966
Dove
Delfi
researcher
8 posters
AuthorMessage

!!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. Empty
PostSubject: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:25 am

WATCH ALL AS HE GOES OVER ALL SHOWN IN FIRST BIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5VlTBSjlA
Back to top Go down

!!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. Empty
PostSubject: Bump   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Just a bump up
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Oh goodie, another rapture prediction that is doomed to fail. I'll be back later with a reminder that "I told you so". Stay tuned.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 am

It is with great regret that I must present y'all with yet another "I told ya so!"

INSTALLING RAPTURE.
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:11 am

Well, yes you are correct

And hey,
I do like the humorous reply!

So.
Wonder what the next one to watch will be?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:29 am

Dangit! still here. Anyone got anymore? Researcher, I got a question for you . If Jesus returns at Armageddon with the saints on horses and then proceeds to destroy the armies of the Ac and then sends the angels out to reap the wheat and tares. Which the posties regard as the rapture, how do you explain the saints already dressed in white and on horses with him, time warp?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:58 pm

Well anyway,  that was the clincher for me   thanksthanksthanks
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 12:04 am

Delf, I haven't forgotten your question. Just been busy with Trump, Hillary, Brexit, and on and on  and so forth. So much happening.

group hug

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 6:48 am

Delfi wrote:
Dangit! still here. Anyone got anymore? Researcher, I got a question for you . If Jesus returns at Armageddon with the saints on horses and then proceeds to destroy the armies of the Ac and then sends the angels out to reap the wheat and tares. Which the posties regard as the rapture, how do you explain the saints already dressed in white and on horses with him, time warp?
clap clap clap

Nice,  Delfi!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 5:01 pm

OK, I've had a few days doing other things but it's time to answer Delf's question so here goes.

Delf, you and I both agree on who is going to accompany Yeshua at Armageddon. We only disagree on the timing. Since I lean heavily towards the pre-wrath/post trib view I see us taken at the rapture sometime near the end of the tribulation (which isn't Gods wrath just yet) and returning with Yeshua when His wrath begins. Pre-trib sees the rapture happening some 7 or more years before this. Hope that burning question is answered for you now.

Hang in there cause you never know - either you or I could be right - you and I could both be partly right - we could both be totally wrong - we might just think we know but in reality we're really both lost in space. We'll know when it happens though.

love

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 10:29 am

Bumping this to hoping that Delfi sees, or has seen, my answer. After a week the thread got buried pretty far down the page.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm expecting two signs.  The hiccups, and tingling on the top of my head. 
If I can get here quick enough, I surely will.      Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
jigsaw1966

jigsaw1966

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 3:08 pm

I was listening to the hagmann's show the other night and that people were saying that the blood moons did not turn out to be anything important, then Paul McGuire said, actually he thought that some important events have taken place like the shootings in Florida and Brexit vote and the US elections.

All with strange results, Trump and his surprising success with the people as it was supposed to be a Hilary vs Jeb Bush. Britain voting to leave, and those people being shot in that night club. All of which generated much emotion. I think he was trying to say it was a turning point.

Yes this video about the 17th of June and poss rapture, yes he was wrong. But maybe this date was pointing to something else. There have been much said about illuminati groups being linked to the Nazi's and strong links between isis and Nazi muslims that were created during ww2 by the Grand Mufti,  Joseph P Farrell has been talking about  a third level involved in 9/11 and strong Nazi links. Peter Lavenda has been talking about Nazi links also.

If we look at 17th June a British MP Jo Cox was a 41-year-old mother of two who worked at Oxfam before being elected as a Labour MP last year. She was known for her passionate support for Syrian refugees and was a member of Labour Friends of Palestine. The man who shot her was a bit odd, a loner who was said to belong to a a group called The Neo-Nazi National Alliance. Not only did he stab her but shot her as well. When I heard that I thought wow I wonder if he has been programmed. 

The year before on the 17 June 2015 in America another loner called Dylann Roof walked into a Christian church in Charleston and shot several coloured people. Maybe he was programmed or brainwashed also? makes you wonder?Maybe the 17th is important for the elites?

Last edited by researcher on Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix text size)
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Sorry jigsaw but there are too many but's.. and maybe's in that argument/comment? All these people think they know, come up with books they write, people buy their books, yet nothing they predict actually happens, then they say, but....or maybe...."no go Joe" I'll wait and see what the Lord will do! Much as I would like it to have occurred already, I have to be patient...all in the Lord's timing.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 9:40 pm

The second coming of Jesus Christ is the rapture. See Rev chapter 6 , his coming , and the rapture in Chapter 7. So what we are to look for is the sun darkened and the moon darkened. I think this man would have done more if he got up and walked out side to the lost , knocked a door and said " if you died today would you go to heaven 100% for sure?". Then if the person was not sure he could share the Roman road showing him the salvation pathway . Now that is valuable conversation.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 9:17 am

acts2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE the great and notable day of the Lord come:

so this has happened, right?

the sanhedrin have just started using 2 witnesses to mark the start of the month, so this roshashana there will be two witnesses determining the day or hour no man knows, keep watching the firmament...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:37 pm

29 Matthew Chpt 24, Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Mark 13 :24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
So Murray Leslie Acts 2: 20 quotes Joel and indeed the sun and the moon are darkened Just before Jesus Chirst comes in his second coming. This for us is our joy and hope , but for the unbelieving it is the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord when after we are raptured the others will experience his wrath. So no this has not happened yet. 
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 6:23 pm

A good number of verses, old and new testament certainly speak of the sixth seal event…. Joel, Matthew, Haggai, Isaiah, Luke, Revelation and Mark.   Some describe it in very similar terms and some add a few more details.  

the sun darkens as black as sackcloth 
the moon appears blood red
fire and pillars of smoke
a great earthquake
the heavens and the earth shake…both land and sea
the sky recedes
stars will fall from the heavens
roaring oceans and seas as islands move out of their places
mountains fall and crumble
the earth reels to and fro like a drunkard
a terrible fearful noise (Isaiah)
men's hearts failing them for fear

When it happens I believe it will happen rather suddenly.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:58 pm

act2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:...this happens before the tribulation

matt24:29 ¶Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:...this happens after the tribulation

@ the start of tribulation, we're goin to see the King...

@ the end,

rev19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb IS COME, and his wife hath made herself ready.

this is the end, my only friend, the end...

this is the start...

rev6:17 For the great day of his wrath IS COME; and who shall be able to stand?

ya, i know, i get a fail on sentence structure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.   !!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!! IMPORTANT !!! RAPTURE ??? DISCERN, See What You Think=?Thoughts??Post.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: