Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandela Effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Mandela Effect Empty
PostSubject: Mandela Effect   Mandela Effect I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 7:57 pm

What are people's thoughts on this? Deception? Mind Control? Real? Are the Bibles changing? Has the KJV Bible Acts 12:4 always contained the term "Easter" in the verse? Or did it say "Passover" originally? Steve Quayle on Hagman show tonight says it's not true, it's MK ultra stuff, corrupting collective memories and such. Some people I know swear it's real. Some have had quite bizarre experiences. A very good friend of mine, the late Sue Bradley; had told me once that some documents she had had "morphed" into different word and letters. She was working on some very controversial subjects and had many threats on her life. I am of the opinion her illness was not a natural occurrence, but I digress. Thoughts on this Mandela Effect? I can attest that the clock on the wall by my desk at my job stopped working normally. The hands were moving backwards when I looked at it. This happened more than once. I just replaced the battery. Maybe a loose connection somewhere...? I suppose that leaves me open to some joking remarks. That's alright. We're all sisters and brothers.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Mandela Effect 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down

Mandela Effect
Page 1 of 1