Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year Empty
PostSubject: Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year   Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year Rabbi-chaim-kanievsky

Rabbi Kanievsky predicted the Messiah would come this year since it is the year after a Shmittah (sabbatical) year. According to an ancient Jewish tradition quoted in the Talmud, the Oral Law, the Messiah will come in the year after the seven-year Shmittah cycle ends. This year in the Hebrew calendar will end on the evening of October 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year   Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Uh-oh! Might be a good idea to dust that old Torah off.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year   Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:00 pm

"Kanievsky: According to the signs recorded in the Gemara (rabbinic commentary on the Mishnah), the Messiah should already have come."

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/29073/Default.aspx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year   Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Christ comes in the air (1Th. 1Th. 4:17).

Christ comes to the earth (Zec. Zec. 14:4; Acts Acts 1:11).2

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/related-topics/rapture-versus-second-coming.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year   Rabbi Kanievsky: The Messiah Is Here, Will Reveal Himself This Year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1