Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law   Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:28 pm

So.... will the trigger be a singular event / cascade of events, be an Earth quake?, assassination, or War?

Any of the above will cause a shortage of FOOD!
California EQ would cut food by a very substantial amount, The San Andreas Fault and others run through large crop producing areas as do freeways and rail... something to not overlook.

http://raygano.com/food-as-a-weapon-to-bring-about-civil-unrest-martial-law/

By Ray Gano -
June 21, 2016                                             [url=whatsapp://send/?text=Food+as+a+Weapon+To+Bring+About+Civil+Unrest+%26+Martial+Law - http%3A%2F%2Fraygano.com%2Ffood-as-a-weapon-to-bring-about-civil-unrest-martial-law%2F][/url]             
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Ray-gano-medBy Ray Gano
With the elections coming up in November, it is interesting to see how things are playing out.
Many out there say that Martial Law is on the horizon.
What I want to do in this article is point out major indicators that are in play at this moment as well as action items you can take.

POINT #1 – Hillary Ain’t Gonna Make It

First, Hillary does not have a snowball’s chance in H..E..double toothpicks to gain the office. She carries so much illegal baggage that it is almost impossible for her to be elected.
Couple that with Donald Trump’s no holds barred approach and his ability to talk about the blunt truth that everyone is thinking but afraid to say, and I just don’t see her gaining the office.
Already Democrats are flipping over to Trump and his numbers are going through the roof.
But here is the issue with Trump.

• The establishment HATES him.
  • The New World Order folks HATE him.
  • Rank and file Democrats & Republicans HATE him.
  • The Global Elite Hate Him.

Are you beginning to see the trend here?
Those who have been in power are going to fight tooth and nail to retain the power.
So how are those establishment NWO elites going to keep the power?

POINT #2 – The Global Elite Will Not Give Up Power Easily

Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Nwo_v_trump-300x238Historically power has always been retained with a very high cost and in most cases it has been due to massive wars (WW I – WW II) or catastrophic events.
When one of these things have taken place, the powers that be are able to retain their power and with the majority of the people behind them supporting the effort.
One of the major tools in the elite’s bag of tricks during a major war or catastrophic event is using food / water / medicine as a weapon.
Hold those things back and you can steer the masses in any direction you wish to steer them. This has been the historical modest operandi in the past and it will probably be the same way the elites play the game here in the near future.

POINT #3 – Presidents and Martial Law – A History Lesson

Over the years we have seen a few presidents exercise martial law. Abraham Lincoln, FDR, Harry Truman to name a few. During this exercise of martial law, major wars were taking place.
Lincoln the Civil War, FDR and Truman during WWII.
The thing about Martial Law then was it was very limiting and it did not give the president much leigh way.
Fast foreword to today and now thanks to dozens of new laws, regulations, court decisions and executive orders, Barack Obama is the most powerful president in all of U.S. history.
As we have seen in the time of major wars, presidents have used emergency powers, but since 9/11many laws, regulation, executive orders have been put in place to really broaden the president’s ability to exercise a broad range of abilities.
Now, for all of you who thought George W Bush was such a great guy and wonderful president, using the national fervor during 9/11 he was able to sign a presidential directive that basically gave all powers to the president.
There were some people who warned the masses, but those voices were pretty much ignored.
Well, George W. Bush brought to life what is called the NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD – 51/HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD – 20, and you can take a look at it on the FEMA website right here.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Quote-the-war-in-iraq-is-a-rare-opportunity-to-move-toward-an-historic-period-of-cooperation-george-w-bush-78-38-82
This document’s primary objective is to see that the US Government is able to continue in times of a “catastrophic emergency.”
So what is a Catastrophic Emergency”?
Here is how that document defines that term…
“Catastrophic Emergency” means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;
Like it or not, this is a pretty vague definition which could be applied to a number of “emergency” scenarios.

POINT #4 – Food As A Weapon Has ALREADY Been Put Into Play

Back in 2014 Obama signed legislation known as the “2014 Farm Bill.”
In this bill there was a cut of $8.7 billion in food stamp benefits over the next 10 years.
Currently there are about 44 million people on Food Stamps / EBT / SNAP and they are beginning to feel the pressure of this food stamp cut.
People Not Getting Their Food Stamp Money
Back on June 8th I reported that SNAP / EBT cards were not having any money put on them by the US Government.
You can read the article here… http://raygano.com/day-8-no-money-on-ebt-cards-riots-next/
You can also go to down detector, a website that reports on a number of services being down and how long, but also people can comment on how they are being effected.
Believe it or not, there are people who STILL have not gotten their financial assistance added to their EBT / SNAP food stamp card yet.
You can go check this out yourself also – http://downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt
When you have no money on your Food Stamp / EBT /SNAP card, how much food can you afford?
There are over 44 million people who are on the  SNAP / EBT / Food stamp program.
That is a lot of people who have been instantly priced out of the food arena all with a flick of a switch, or should I say lacking a flick of the switch.
Everyday People Already Not Being Able To Afford Food
People all over the US are feeling a sudden pinch on their food budgets. This is a result of a convergence of events that have spiked prices for everyday items like meat, eggs, dairy but also natural events like drought, floods, snow.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Beef-prices-1024x576
For example, here are some samples of WHOLESALE beef prices
Rib Eye Bone In – Right now – $7.57 a lb – – Last Year it was $6.92
Strip Loin – Right now – $8.47 a lb – – Last Year – $7.18
Top Sirloin – Right now – $4.22 a lb – –  Last Year – $3.52
Source – http://www.beefretail.org/
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Steak-sky-high-price
Fruits and vegetables are also going up in price.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Food_prices-1
Fresh vegetable retail prices are projected to increase by 2% to 3% in 2016, the USDA estimates. That compares with modest projected inflation of 0.75% to 1.75% for retail fresh vegetables in 2015, according to the USDA.
Farm-level prices for fruits should increase 1.5% to 2.5% in 2016, according to the USDA, compared with estimates of zero to 0.1% inflation in 2015. Farm-level prices for vegetables will remain stable in 2016, according to the USDA, with projected prices rising between zero to 1%, according to the USDA. For 2015, farm-level vegetable prices are projected to rise between 0.5% to 1.5%, according to the USDA.
Source – http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/food-price-outlook/summary-findings.aspx
As we can see, food prices have been steadily going up … up….up for the last several years now and I have been tracking this for some time now.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Gold%20bell%20peppers
Here are some past articles I have written…
He Rides a Black Horse – http://raygano.com/he-rides-a-black-horse/
US Drought is Here and Famine is at The Doorstep – http://raygano.com/us-drought-is-here-and-famine-is-at-the-doorstep/
More and more we are facing economic hardship. The common man is catching on that those everyday items that he or she may need, might not be there and if they are, they will be paying a higher price.
I have been warning people of rising food prices and what I believe will happen a lack of food on the shelves.
CORRECTION –  there will not be a “lack” of food,
there will be a lack of “affordable” food
and people will be priced out of the market.
No matter what happens, economic collapse, catastrophic event, civil war, riots, people need to be prepared.
Our nation is truly sitting at a cusp of a “perfect storm” and when that storm breaks it is food that will all of a sudden become a number one priorty to you as well as to others.
Now is the time to start taking action and making it happen now.
I do not advocate going into debt, but with the current uncertainty that is taking place in the US right now, I would leverage one’s credit cards for the sake of ensuring that one’s family is properly taken care of.

SO… Where Do We Start?

Start Storing Food Now – MY QUICK START – FIRST 30 DAYS

This is my “get moving now” section. You need food and you need water.
What I suggest is getting a Berky Sport Bottle and multiple bars of 3600 ER bars.
I am a huge fan of The Berkey Sport bottle, the filter in this is good for 100 gallons of water, that is if you are not filtering thick muddy water, which by the way, it will filter.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law 3500-er-barSecond is the ER Emergency Ration 3600+ Calorie, 5-Year Emergency Food Bar. These bars are made to be used for oceanic use, i.e. life boats. These have a 5 year shelf life and what I like about these over other 3 day bars is that they are good up to 150+ degrees in the heat. That means that you can store these in your garage if you live in a hot area and they will not go bad or lose their nutritional value.
If you are doing a lot of strenuous work, then one of these bars a day will keep your body going.
CAUTION – you do not want to live off of these 3600 calorie bars for over 30 days. They are great and you could, but you might stop up your digestive system and get constipated.
I recommend you watching my videos that I made a few years ago about both of these products.
ER 3600 Emergency Bar – WATCH NOW >>> – https://youtu.be/fmzJwbTBGgs
Here is a video of me when we lived in Texas of me drinking out of a skanky pool that our dogs and chickens used to drink out of and even bath in.
Berkey Sport Bottle – WATCH NOW >>> https://youtu.be/9_qmqfEwcEg
Having these two items on hand will get you going for your first 30 days.
ER Emergency Ration 3600+ Calorie Bar – http://tinyurl.com/PZ-3500-ER-Bar
Berkey 22-Ounce Water Filter Sports Bottle – http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Berkey-Sport-Bottle

Storing Food Now – 30 Days to a Year +

Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Gamma-lidsI am a huge fan of storing food in 5 gallon buckets. It is simple and easy to do.
There are multiple reasons why one would use a 5 gallon bucket.

• You can stack them pretty high
  • They are able to take a lot of weight coming down on them
  • They float
  • They are hard to crush
  • If you use a Gamma Lid, they are air tight and pretty much bug proof

First things first, try to find some really good food grade buckets. These tend to be thicker than the standard “Home Depot” or “Lowes” bucket. Not saying that these are bad, but if you are able to get food grade, that means they will withstand a crushing force a lot more than the others mentioned above.
Next, you want to invest in product called Gamma Lids. These are air tight lids that spin on and spin off. You can wrench them down pretty tight, but you really do not need to do that. I have been using Gamma Lids for years now and they are way better than the standard 5-gallon bucket lid.
There is another product that I am impressed with and that my friend Steve Quayle recommends is a product called the “AirScape Bucket Lid.
Not that 5 gallon buckets aren’t useful on their own, but add in the AirScape Bucket Lid and you just turned “food storage” into “food preservation” -which we all know is pretty critical when it comes to survival.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law AirScapeBucketLid-300x300With the AirScape Bucket inner lid, air is forced out of any 3.5, 5 or 7-gallon bucket so you can properly store whatever you have inside regardless of how full it is. The patent-pending inner lid is lowered to the level of your food or contents so that it is always forcing the maximum amount of air out, keeping food fresher longer. This food storage revolution is great for preserving anything from bulk coffee, flour, rice and beans to pet food and chicken feed.
The negative with the standard 5-gallon bucket lid is that to get a really good seal, you have to use a rubber mallet and then you have to use a special pry bar that looks like a big can opener to open those plastic lids. If you have ever pried a 5-gallon bucket lid off with your fingers, you can lose a finger nail or two in the process. This is why I really recommend getting the Gamma Lids or the AirScape Bucket Lids
Food Grade 5 Gallon Buckets – http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Food-Grade-5-Gallon-Buckets
5 Gallon Mylar Bags with Oxygen absorbers – http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Mylar-Bags
Gamma Lids – http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Gamma-Lids
AirScape Bucket Lid – https://www.liquidplanet.com/product/airscape-bucket-lid-case/

What Do I Store I My 5-Gallon Buckets?

Quick and to the point…

• Rice
  • Beans
  • Lentils (if your family eats them)
  • Wheat
  • Barley
  • Popcorn
  • Pasta
  • Just about any sort of dry good, you can store in a 5-gallon bucket.

Purchasing these items are not to expensive right now, that is if you shop at one of the large store clubs like Sams, Costco, etc.
You need to do this and do it now. This is why, and as much as I hate to say it, use a credit card and get these items NOW.
Here is something to think about.
How hard will it be when the masses have caught on or an emergency has taken place and the need for these bucket set ups are going through the roof?
Get what I am saying?
As more and more people become aware, they will take action.
Right now we are still below the 20% of people taking action. But when 80% of the people start taking action, how high will these bucket set ups be then?

POINT #5 – DO NOT STOP THERE – The Need To Battle Food Fatigue

I have seen it over and over again.
People get their 5-gallon buckets and think that they are totally prepared. The problem is that these foods cover your carbs, they don’t cover your proteins, sugars, and the much needed variety that the human body needs to truly survive.
Think that I am crazy?
How many here have heard of something called “Food Fatigue”?
What is Food Fatigue? It is having to eat the same thing day in and day out, over and over again.
Children and seniors are the ones who are most susceptible to this.
What happens is that after a while the person is fed the same thing over and over again to the point that the human body would rather starve than eat that food.
We look at the starving kids in Ethiopia. Believe it or not they have food, but they have been eating that same gruel day in and day out that many suffer food fatigue.
Their bodies would rather starve themselves than eat another bite of that same gruel that they have been fed these many months and years.
SO… think you can live on your 5-gallon buckets alone?
Think again and think Food Fatigue.

How Does One Battle Food Fatigue? – Simple Invest in Survival Foods

For the past 5 years the US food harvest have been dismal, so we will continue to see food prices go up. This is a fact.
Now couple that with 44 Million people having a hard time getting food stamps / EBT / SNAP money to buy food.
THEN… couple that with the strong possibility for a “catastrophic event” taking place due to the powers that be not wanted to give up said power to Donald Trump.
No matter what, food and other commodities will go up in price and people need to switch their thinking that food IS an investment and that buying food now, will save you money in the future.
This is why I HIGHLY recommend investing in survival food.

Survival Foods I Recommend

Many people have asked me about all the different foods out there. I have to admit that I have tried a lot of the foods and many are not any good. They taste like salty cardboard mixed with a few dehydrated veggies thrown in. Think over glorified Ramin noodles.
THRIVE LIFE FOODS – At the top of my list.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Thrive-foods1-300x215If you have been a reader of mine over the years, you know that I HIGHLY recommend Thrive Life Foods. This is the best and highest quality long term food that you can buy. When you start doing the math and buying in bulk with THRIVE, you will see a savings.
When Tracye and I converted over to 75% THRIVE to 25% regular store bought, we saw on average a savings of $500 – $700 a month. Granted we still had family living at home and our food bills were going up. But when we made that concerted switch, we were able to save money.
The old saying is true … Money Saved is Money Earned.
Yes we looked at our THRIVE as “survival food” at first, but over time we ran the math and the numbers just made sense, buy in bulk and save the money for other family needs. It was the best switch we ever made.
We have been using THRIVE Foods for over 6 years. We raised our two youngest kids on it and my oldest son is raising his children on it.
Yes it is the Cadillac of food, but I refuse to skimp on my family’s health, welfare and nutritional needs.
One of the things I like about THRIVE LIFE Foods is that they have what is called “The Q.” What you do is choose a wish list of food, associate it to your “Q” and then associate an amount, anything over $50 a month, and then tell them what day they can hit your credit card. About seven days later your first batch of food you chose from your wish list shows up on your front porch.
Pick the food, pay and forget it. It keeps showing up every month with more items from your wish list.
Another thing that THRIVE LIFE has is non-GMO and also Organic foods available. This is a real plus over many of the other companies out there that are in the survival food arena.
If you are interested in THRIVE LIFE Foods, then check out our Thrive website –
>>>> http://www.thrivelife.com/Gano
NOTE – If you are wanting to order over $500 worth of food, please contact, I might be able to save you some money by running it through my back office. Contact me at ray.gano@prophezine.com and lets set up a time to talk.

Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Augason-farms-30-day-supply-226x300AUGASON FARMS FOODS –   Augason Farms runs a close second in my book when it comes to emergency / bulk food. I have tried them in the past and they are really good. The great thing is that they also are sold on Amazon and the prices are pretty affordable when you look at the nutritional value as well as the really great taste that you are getting.
One of the recommendations that I make is for Augason Farms 30-Day Emergency Supply Pail Storage Food. One thing about this is that they have calculated over 1800 calories a day, where some of these other “survival buckets” only have calculated 1200 calories a day.
Don’t want to go for the full 30 day meals, then Augason Farms also has their “Augason Farms Lunch & Dinner Emergency Food Supply”
For just over $65 you can get 92 servings / half a month’s supply of lunch and dinners. If you couple this with the 30 day supply, you will have a very well rounded food supply for a solid month.
Augason Farms – 30-Day Emergency Supply Pail Storage Food
http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Augason-Farms-30-Da
Augason Farms Lunch & Dinner Emergency Food Supply
http://tinyurl.com/PZ-Augason-Farms-Lunch-Dinner
SURVIVE2THRIVE – 40 DAY/NIGHT 100% ORGANIC FOODSUPPLY
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Pailshoot2_3I learned about Survive2Thrive from my friend Steve Quayle and found out that this is the only Certified Organic, Non-GMO Grab & Go Food Storage on the market today.
Survive2Thrive created this 40-Day Organic Emergency Food Supply because the majority of food storage option available are absolutely horrible. They are just empty calories that are loaded with GMO’s, preservatives, and extremely high levels of sodium while offering very little nutritional value. I personally can’t imagine thriving on such ‘food’, and I use the term loosely here, for any length of time. If you are looking for Non-GMO, Certified Organic Food Storage that will keep you healthy for a long period of time look no further.  Shelf Life is 10-15 years if stored properly!
To learn more about SURVIVE2THRIVE – Check out the following link….
http://www.enerhealthbotanicals.com/steve-quayle-specials/survive2thrive-40-days-nights-100-organic-food-supply-radio.html

POINT #6 – The Biblical Proof & My Conclusion

I know that many of you out there are Christians and we as Christians need to be aware / reminded what scripture says…
We read in Revelation 6:5-6…
Revelation 6:5 – 6 (KJV) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Christ himself stated..
Matthew 24:8 (KJV) All these are the beginning of sorrows.
In this Christ was speaking of wars, rumors of wars, false Christ’s, earthquakes, famines, pestilences. He was speaking about now, the end of the age.
Matthew 24:7 (KJV) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
When one does a study on this verse we learn that he is using verbiage which equates to that of a woman about to give birth, or the birth pangs as it is commonly stated.
Birth pangs do not slow down, ask any mother, she will attest to the fact that they increase in strength and timing. They get harder and more painful as well as coming more frequently.
That is exactly what we are seeing today.
What our future holds, no one knows except for our Father in Heaven.
High prices are here and shortages will become more and more apparent. These high prices will not go away and in fact will rise higher and higher as supply and demand increase.
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Q?_encoding=UTF8&MarketPlace=US&ASIN=9870563457&ServiceVersion=20070822&ID=AsinImage&WS=1&Format=_SL250_&tag=survival407-20Order Surviving The Economic Collapse by Ferfal
Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Ir?t=survival407-20&l=am2&o=1&a=9870563457There will become a sect of people who will not be able to buy food because it has become too expensive to obtain.
Several years ago I interviewed Fernando Aguirre. He survived the Argentinian financial collapse. During this interview I was blown away when he said that he spent $1500.00 US on a basket of groceries for a week’s worth of food for him and his family.
I asked him what happens to those who do not have $1500.00 for food?
What was his response?  .. “They starve.”
It does not take a rocket scientist to see the direction our country is going.
Take action now so that you and your family can push through this coming storm.
If you have any questions or if I can help give any advise on the information above, please do not hesitate to ask. My email is ray.gano@prophezine.com
Back to top Go down

Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law   Food as a Weapon To Bring About Civil Unrest & Martial Law I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Just bars .. if you have water filtration

https://www.amazon.com/ER-Emergency-Ration-Survival-Preparedness/dp/B008DEYC86/ref=sr_1_1?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1466732890&sr=1-1&keywords=er+bar

In case you may find a situation without water for few days!
Includes a 1 person, 3 day supply of emergency food, water, and shelter supplies.
https://www.amazon.com/ER-Emergency-Ready-Person-Survival/dp/B0011MJEJO/ref=sr_1_2?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1466732127&sr=1-2&keywords=er+bar
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1