Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE REAL Ted, not cartoon teddy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE REAL Ted, not cartoon teddy. Empty
PostSubject: THE REAL Ted, not cartoon teddy.   THE REAL Ted, not cartoon teddy. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 11:10 am

Ted Nugent Wants Obama Executed: ‘He’s The Enemy Of America’ (Video)
By Voice of Reason · Friday, June 24th, 2016

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/06/24/ted-nugent-wants-obama-executed-hes-the-enemy-of-america-video/

To quote Ted Nugent, “Nobody in their right mind, and I do mean correct-educated, conscientious, logical, self-evident-truth-grasping mind (which by definition immediately excludes all liberals)” doesn’t know that Barack Hussein Obama is guilty of so many counts of Treason, it goes beyond unconscionable. There are plenty of specific examples listed in the links at the bottom, but what worries me most, is what is yet to come in these next few months… 
Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
Since liberals have an uncanny knack for what they call “reading between the lines” when it comes to the Constitution, I’ll further elaborate on Treason a bit:
Article 3, section 3, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution specifies that the giving of aid and comfort to the enemy is an element in the crime of Treason. Aid and comfort may consist of substantial assistance or the mere attempt to provide some support; actual help or the success of the enterprise is not relevant.
Just so there is no confusion, “the mere attempt to provide support” to the enemy is treason, whether the act succeeds in helping the enemy or not. The accusations of Obama's Treason have come from some of the highest members of our military including Admirals and Generals, as well as some of the highest ranking officials within the FBI and CIA. Despite those accusations, Obama has been permitted to run wild, which makes the coming months particularly worrisome. 
Back to top Go down

THE REAL Ted, not cartoon teddy.
Page 1 of 1