Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS Empty
PostSubject: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Published on Jun 24, 2016

World stocks collapse as Britain Breaks Free, BLACK FRIDAY,
http://www.CNBC.Com

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Bully for England! It's a good start. I've been telling everyone for the past few years that the Euro-zone is done; stick a fork in it! The rest will fall like dominoes, and soon I imagine. Europeans are starting to wake up and smell the sewerage. The whole place needs a good enema. Good start, Great Britain.

PS - - - anyone else besides me notice the "odd" American flag on the front of the BPEarthwatch video? Any-who, I think BP got this one right on the video.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:32 pm

EU EXITS. FOR EVERY ONE AND END OF NATO!!!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:00 pm

I've always liked Nigel Farage and have posted many a video of him ripping the EU a bloody new one. Here are his comments on Brexit after the vote to exit the EU. I think he sounds a little like Trump too. Any-old-who, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCb1cGROAw

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 pm

Dominoes for EU exit all lined up in a row already. I've posted a small excerpt from the link below but plenty more to read if you do the linky-clicky thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/24/trump-cites-immigration-anger-as-driving-factor-in-brexit-vote-and-beyond.html

Excerpt From Link wrote:
Donald Trump cast Britain’s decision to leave the European Union as a revolt against unfettered immigration into the West, as Thursday's vote emboldened both the billionaire’s anti-establishment bid for president and other break-away efforts across Europe.

From the Netherlands to France, political parties opposed to high immigration levels were demanding their own referendums on E.U. membership in the wake of the decision.

“We should have a referendum about a 'Nexit' as soon as possible,” Dutch politician Geert Wilders told Reuters, in reference to a proposed Netherlands exit.

France’s right-wing National Front party leader Marine Le Pen made a similar appeal on Twitter, while circulating a petition for France to vote on following the U.K. out the European Union door.

Both leaders, like Trump, have built a political brand railing against open border policies. After the “Brexit” vote, Trump claimed those sentiments were gaining steam on both sides of the Atlantic and even suggested the break-up of the European Union may loom.

Trump, unlike President Obama, backed the push for Britain to leave the union. On Friday, he pointed to frustration over policies “where people just flow across the border like Swiss cheese.”

“I think a lot of it's borders, I think a lot of it is immigration,” he said.

"They're angry over borders, they're angry over people coming into the country and taking over, nobody even knows who they are," Trump said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:58 pm

I took the time to email Nigel about a speech he gave to the EU, in which he hammered them, he took the time to mail back in appreciation of my encouraging words.

I'd like to say here that I feel we are entering extremely dangerous times because of BREXIT vote and as a few more countries begin their exit strategies.

I feel that before too many leave the EU, and risk of loosing control of NATO military, that these Globalists may try to use NATO Armies to PROVOKE RUSSIA/CHINA into WWIII.

SO BE VERY VERY ALERT, we may start to see the signs before our elections come!!!

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREXIT/NOW FRANCE/ITALY/NETHERLANDS CALL FOR EXIT VOTE.   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:37 am

BREXIT/NOW FRANCE/ITALY/NETHERLANDS CALL FOR EXIT VOTE.

Published on Jun 24, 2016

The British public are overwhelmingly more interested in finding out about leaving the European Union (EU) than remaining within it, data from Google has shown, with immigration being the most searched referendum-related 
topic. http://www.breitbart.com/london/
Our Website, http://www.BPEarthWatch.Com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: SPECIAL VIDEO BLOG NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JUNE 25 2016: THE BREXIT: WHAT WAS IT ABOUT A...   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:46 am

SPECIAL VIDEO BLOG NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM JUNE 25 2016: THE BREXIT: WHAT WAS IT ABOUT A...

Streamed live 16 hours ago

Joseph offers some high octane speculation on what the BREXIT referendum was about, and what to expect

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS   BRITAIN IS FREE/WORLD STOCKS COLLAPSE/CAMERON RESIGNS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1