Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Georgia Guide Stones

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Georgia Guide Stones Empty
PostSubject: Georgia Guide Stones   Georgia Guide Stones I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Georgia Guide Stones

Published on Jun 24, 2016

Georgia Guide Stones

I have been studying the enigmatic Georgia Guide Stones and was intrigued by them from the first time I head about them, well over a decade ago. 
Last year I got the chance to visit them and I’m glad I did. 

We shot film there on a very blustery day with dark thunder clouds threatening rain at any moment. 

Like I have stated before there’s nothing like actually going to a site and getting the feel for the lay of the land. 

The Georgia Guidstones are in the town of Elberton. The site itself is located on the highest piece of land in the county. 

When I first saw film of the Guidestones I imagined a much larger place, the same way I imagined Deally Plaza, in Dallas would look. 

Neither place reflected what my imagination conjured. Deally Plaza was compact and small and so was the site of the guidestones. 

The site is now under 24 hour security-camera surveillance as vandals have spray painted over the stones resulting in security camera’s being placed on telephone poles which survey the site.

There are also reports of strange “rituals” that have been done on the site as well.

Large granite stones have been erected on the site, reminiscent of Stone Henge as the stones rise from the ground some 14 feet and are out of place with the natural farmland which surrounds them. 

Carved into the granite is a message in several languages, including English, Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit , Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. 

One of them imparticular caught my eye when I visited the site. 

Here’s some of the footage from that windy day.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Georgia Guide Stones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgia Guide Stones   Georgia Guide Stones I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Quote :
vandals have spray painted over the stones

There are also reports of strange “rituals” that have been done on the site as well.

Yes, and in true ritual form many MANY beer fueled full bladders have played, wee wee on the rocks. Those photos have been purged from the internet but back in the bad old days I saw 'em.

Even ugly baby statues are doing it!
                   hilarious

Georgia Guide Stones Manneken-pis

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Georgia Guide Stones
Page 1 of 1