Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel Empty
PostSubject: Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel   Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:47 am

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/erdogan-apologizes-putin-over-death-russian-pilot-calls-russia-friend-restores-ties-

Maybe he had a dream of numbers etched on the wall.

This quip from comments section added a little more humor to Erdogan's obvious attempt to save his arse, his economy, and his access to oil :

"I did not have diplomatic relations with that Turkish woman!"  heheh

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel   Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Looks like we're starting to see some unexpected bedfellows with the nations.  I guess we'll probably see another influx of prophecy "experts" throwing out a myriad opinions on what it means.  Kinda dread it.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel   Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Just a thought on this……. 

There are around 25,000 Jews currently living in Turkey.

Isa 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel   Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 1:04 pm

rawblues wrote:
Just a thought on this……. 

There are around 25,000 Jews currently living in Turkey.

Isa 11:11
And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Good thinking!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel   Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turkey makes nice with Russia and Israel
Page 1 of 1