Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lynching of America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

The Lynching of America Empty
PostSubject: The Lynching of America   The Lynching of America I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:47 pm

The Lynching of America

The Lynching of America Download-6-3

July 6 was 144 days from “the death of justice” Scalia on the 44th day of the year and 444 days before the Revelation 12 Sign in 2017.
In the first two days of year 240 and we are off to the races. This is ugly folks. My heart goes out to the loved ones of our fellow Americans who were assassinated. A spiritual cloud has descended on the land. United we stand and divided we fall. As we fall, it stands to reason we will be divided. Racism is the convenient narrative but it falls short. In the present climate, one would expect that any cop, particularly when subduing a black person, would hesitate rather than assassinate.
We haven’t seen anything yet…
As sad as the deaths of Alton and Philando are let us maintain perspective. During the last two days of around the clock news coverage, 6,000 innocent babies have been sacrificed under the guise of “choice”. Black Lives Matter but blacks account for 13% of the population but 37% of the overall abortions. This had to be stated if we are going to have an honest conversation about justice.
The Lynching of America Download-9-2

This is about the inversion of justice. The high places will be made low, when justice is inverted the lowly are treated unjustly while the kings and queens escape its long arm. Injustice, like lies can be committed through its violent application or its subversion (omission). In the first few days of the 240th year we have conspicuous examples. Fresh out of pride month, the fall begins and justice is first to collapse.
The Lynching of America Download-7-2

• July 5 – FBI director Comey admits Hillary violated law but does not recommend justice be served.
  • July 5 – Alton Sterling is lying on his back when multiple rounds are discharged into his chest at point blank range in Baton Rouge. A city that lies only 56 feet above sea level but has the tallest capital building in the nation at 450 feet tall.
  • July 6 – Loretta Lynch, who met with Hillary’s husband 9 days earlier, issues a statement declaring the Justice Department will not prosecute.
  • July 6 – Falcon Heights, MN Philando Castile is shot by a cop while reaching for his wallet. His girlfriend and her 4 year old child are in the car. He is bleeding out and eventually dies at the hospital. 2 days into America’s 240th year, FALCON HEIGHTS while last month 2 days into the month of PRIDE an F-16 FALCON crashes at the Air Force Academy while Obama is delivering the commencement.

We are going to cover the aforementioned in more detail after we work through some necessary connecting pieces. Then we will look at how the events of the last few days emphatically declare the coming division.
If you wish to watch the deeply disturbing and graphic videos of the shootings they are on the Daily Updates page.  
JUSTICE
With each slain black person at the hands of law enforcement comes the calls for justice. Justice for Tamir, justice for Michael, justice for Trayvon, justice for Eric, justice for Freddie, justice for Alton and justice for Philando.
The Lynching of America Download-2-2
The Lynching of America Download-1-2
The Lynching of America Justice-for-freddie
The Lynching of America Download-17
Sadly, justice has died in America. For the just shall live by faith. The nation that arrogantly trampled faith under the banner of progress, should not expect to have justice. The unjust benefit from injustice. When they aren’t using it as a political prop they are afforded a get out of jail free card.
Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith. Habakkuk 2:4
The Lynching of America Clinton_jailfreecard_0
The Lynching of America Screen_shot_20160225_at_2.05.11_pm
These two instances, within 36 hours of each other in the first 72 hours of America’s 240th year are the most egregious to date. You can accuse me of over spiritualizing but that is probably because you are blind to what is really going on. This was more akin to two cops being overcome by an influence than the actions of a racist.
This is about order out of chaos. First chaos, then the new order. Protests erupt around the country as Black Lives Matter lunatics are emboldened in their cause. Hellary who just sidestepped justice has more social justice talking points to barf on the simpletons who actually think SHE believes what she says. This is the beginning of the fall, you can expect things to escalate quickly. Even when you free fall it takes a few seconds to reach terminal velocity.
United we stand divided we fall. A house divided cannot stand. Pride goes before a fall. Justice has just fallen.
The introduction will be review for the regular readers with links for those who want to better understand the symmetry. Throughout there will be some information that will not be expounded upon but will make sense for some.
49 days, or 1 month and 19 days, separated the premier of Captain America: Civil War and the Presidential Proclamation of Pride (April 12 – May 31). Interestingly, but not coincidentally, Civil War premiered 155 years to the day of the start of the Civil War. This is in the same year King James was crowned on King James 450th birthday.
The Lynching of America Download-1-1
A man known as “The Greatest”, Muhammad dies and America mourns. Our President considers the Islamic call to prayer the most beautiful sound in the world. The black Attorney General is named “Lynch” as the country hasn’t experienced more racial division in 50 years. We are approaching the last trump and Trump is set to be nominated in Cleveland, 50 years to the day of the first ever race riots in Cleveland. The Obamination is stumping for Hellary and rainbows fly for pride everywhere while Greg Lou-GAY-ness just appeared in ESPN’s 2016 “Body Issue”.
The Lynching of America Download-12
When was the last time you checked headlines and did not see rainbows and “Trump”? The days of Noah precede the last trump. The signs are clear, unless of course you believe in coincidence.
The Lynching of America Download-3-1
When was the last time we had Presidential Proclamation declaring a “Pride Month”? When was the last time we had three giant replica Noah’s Arks around the world? When was the last time a fighter jet from each branch of the military crashed on American soil in the same month? When was the last time a Presidential candidates’ spouse met with the one would determine whether or not to bring charges against their spouse? When was the last time a President declared a national monument for LGBT? When was the last time anywhere a gay nightclub had 50 deaths, on Pentecost 50 days from First Fruits?
144 days after Justice (Scalia) died on the 44th day of the year, we have witnessed the death of justice from the heights to the lowlands in America. 2 days into the month of Pride we witnessed a Falcon (F-16 in 2016) fall from the sky while the 44th President was giving the commencement speech at the Air Force Academy. 2 days into America’s 240th year we witnessed the death of justice in Falcon Heights, MN.
6 hours separated the death of Muhammad Ali and Pat Summitt from being equidistant book ends to begin and end the month of pride, “The Greatest” and “The Noble Summit”. As what goes up must come down, pride goes before a fall. Justice is the first to fall.
The Lynching of America Download-2-1
Lynch and The Lynchings
Hillary isn’t going to be prosecuted because her husband “accidentally” ran into “The Lynching” in Phoenix (where “The Greatest” died) to talk about family and pets. It was dubbed “The Phoenix Summit” naturally. Lynch released the statement, between the two lynchings, that she would not prosecute 9 days later. The Phoenix Lynch-ing.
The Lynching of America Download-3-2
Loretta Lynch assumed office 880 days before the Revelation 12 sign.
Lynch – (of a mob) kill (someone), especially by hanging, for an alleged offense with or without a legal trial.
The lynching took place 9 days after Lynch met with Bill Clinton in Phoenix and 436 days from when Lynch assumed office. 9 is connected with finality and judgment. There are 9 greek words derived from the root word meaning judgment = dikay. The following words each occur 9 times in the Bible: abussos (bottomless pit); asebee (ungodly); aselgeia (lasciviousness); and astrapee (lightning).
The Lynching of America Sack_cartoon_behind_the_scenes_at_the_bill_clinton_loretta_lynch_meeting_m5
Strong’s 436 – 436 anthístēmi (from 473 /antí, “opposite/against” and 2476 /hístēmi, “to stand”) – properly, take a complete stand against, i.e. a “180 degree, contrary position”; (figuratively) to establish one’s position publicly by conspicuously “holding one’s ground,” i.e. refusing to be moved (“pushed back”). 436 /anthístēmi (“oppose fully”) 
On the 436th day Lynch was in office, she took a stand against the America people, the contrary position by conspicuously refusing to serve justice.
It was on the 427th day from when she assumed office that she met with Bill in Phoenix.
Strong’s 427 – áneu – properly, “without, i.e. without one’s will or intervention. without, without the cooperation or knowledge of
On Lynch’s 427th day in office she made the decision to withhold justice, without the will, knowledge or intervention of the American people.

• Lynch, Kentucky is 211 miles as the crow flies to Smyrna, TN.
  • USS Lynch (1776), a fishing schooner chartered by order of General George Washington 26 January 1776.

Lynch the Japanese Rock Band
The Lynching of America Tumblr_lkxntvz8Ai1qex9e1o1_500_3001
Released Exodus EP on August 15, 2013 – 1055 days before July 4, 2016.
The Lynching of America 1380325120_9643
Here are some of their singles. Simply because they don’t know their prophetic role does not mean they don’t have one. Spend a moment and reflect on each song title applying to it what you know about scripture related to the end times.
THE AVOIDED SUN (April 25, 2007) album was released 3360 days before justice died on 7/6/16. In other words, the band Lynch released an album titled “The Avoided Sun” 3360 days before Attorney General Lynch released her statement declaring she would ignore justice.
The Avoided Sun is the Avoided Son Who cannot be avoided.
The Lynching of America Download-5-2
He did this to demonstrate His righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and to justify the one who has faith in Jesus. Romans 3:26
In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun, which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber. Psalm 19
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world.” John 8:12
His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. Matthew 17:2
“Roaring in the dark” (November 15, 2006)
The Lynching of America Roaring
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8
“Enemy” (December 13, 2006)
The Lynching of America Enem
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:26
You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. James 4:4
“Forgiven” (January 17, 2007)
The Lynching of America Hqdefault
I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins. Isaiah 43:25
For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  Matthew 6:14
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
“JUDGEMENT” (September 22, 2010)
The Lynching of America YbxYwB21QR
For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son. John 5:22
And He ordered us to preach to the people, and solemnly to testify that this is the One who has been appointed by God as Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:42
Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. Revelation 22:12
“A GLEAM IN EYE” (April 28, 2010) – synonyms: shine, glimmer, glint, glitter, shimmer, sparkle, twinkle, flicker, wink, glisten, flash.
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52
The Lynching of America Download-6-2
“LIGHTNING” (October 24, 2012) – lightning appears 9 times in the Bible covered above as days between Lynch Phoenix Summit and the statement and Falcon Heights killing.
For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:27
“ANATHEMA” (July 13, 2013) – “accursed” If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. 1 Corinthians 16:22
“ETERNITY” (September 2, 2015)
The Lynching of America Download-4-1
He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Days between dates
For “LYNCH-ing” I am using 7/6. It was the day of the Loretta Lynch statement and the Falcon Heights murder. The Baton Rouge killing took place on 7/5 along with the FBI statement of guilt without further action. This was 1 year and 19 days from Charleston shooting (911/119). 444 days prior to 7/6 was Rosh Chodesh Iyyar, which was the 109th day of the year (April 19) 60 days later on Rosh Chodesh Tammuz would be the Charleston shooting.
144 days after Scalia died on the 44th day of the year and 444 days before Revelation 12 sign. Here is the 44 list.
Exactly 44 years, 44 months, 44 weeks and 44 days from Scalia’s death was June 26, 1967, 18 days from Jerusalem being captured for the 44th time history.

• NBA Barclays draft and Brexit – 13 days
  • Orlando Pulse – 24 days (24 and America’s 240th were covered last post)
  • “The Greatest” Cassius Clay -33 days. Died on 6/3 in Phoenix, 24 days later Lynch and Clinton would have their “Phoenix Summit”.
  • Presidential Proclamation of Pride – 36 days. May 31st Obama declares the 6th month the month of pride. 36 is three sixes or 666. The sum of all numbers 1-36 = 666.
  • The death of Prince – 76 days
  • Captain America: Civil War premiere -85 days
  • Ides of March, Trump Jupiter speech – 113 days
  • Antonin Scalia’s death on the 44th day of the year – 144 days
  • Super Bowl 50 – 150 days
  • 9/11/15 – 299 days
  • 0 days end of Ramadan
  • + 7 days Tisha B’Av (Torah)
  • + 10 days Together 2016
  • + 12 days to Space X Falcon rocket launch
  • + 12 days to Cleveland GOP Last Trump Convention on 50th anniversary of Cleveland race riots.
  • + 17 days to 17th Tammuz (Hebrew)
  • + 19 days to DNC Convention Philadelphia
  • + 67 days to 9/11/16
  • + 444 days to Revelation 12 sign on 9/23/17.

Charleston Shooting
It’s called demonic possession.
The Lynching of America Download-18
51 days after Lynch assumed office Dylan Roof murdered 9 people and injured 1. The shooting ended at 9:11pm. Among the dead was Clementa Pinckney, the state senator who would lose his life exactly 1 mile as the crow flies from where Governor Charles Pinckney is buried. Governor Pinckney died 190 years earlier. He is buried at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church Cemetery. Clementa Pinckney was killed at an Episcopal Church.
The Lynching of America Download-1-3
Clementa was preceded by McKinley Washington. Teddy Roosevelt was in St. Paul, the location of the Falcon Heights shooting when he made his famous statement “Walk softly and carry a big stick”. Roosevelt assumed office when William McKinley was assassinated. Mt. McKinley is the highest peak (summit) in North America. It was summited for the first time 54 years to the day of Jerusalem being reclaimed by Israel.

• Dylan – great, tide, flow
  • Roof – the structure forming the upper covering of a building or vehicle

The protective covering has been removed and a great tide is flooding onto the land.
Alton Sterling had been 36 years old for 3 days at the time of the Charleston shooting. He died 1 year and 18 days after Charleston.
On August 30, 2015, Sally Jewell announced that the mountain would be renamed Denali. This was 311 days before 7/6. Ides of March 2016, when Trump gave his speech in Jupiter, FL – 7 days after Jupiter was in opposition and 111 days before July 4th was 113 days before the 7/6 killing in Falcon Heights. The “heights” are connected by 11 and 13, chaos, judgment and rebellion.
The spirit of rebellion is to ascend the heights. ‘I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ “Nevertheless you will be thrust down to Sheol, to the recesses of the pit. Isaiah 14:14-15
High places were for pagan idol worship. It was man’s attempt to ascend.
I then will destroy your high places, and cut down your incense altars, and heap your remains on the remains of your idols, for My soul shall abhor you. Leviticus 26:30
As we talked about in the Summit article, if you want to go to the high places you let Him elevate you.
The Lord GOD is my strength, And He has made my feet like hinds’ feet, and makes me walk on my high places. Habakkuk 3:19
He makes my feet like hinds’ feet, and sets me upon my high places. Psalm 18:33
All humanity wants to ascend. If you ascend on your own you will be brought down. God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble (James 4). If you wait upon the Lord, He will renew your strength and you shall mount up on the wings as eagles (Isaiah 40). Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due time (1 Peter 5).
On a national level, we have exalted ourselves and are being brought down. Individuals will certainly feel the effects of national judgment but the promises of God who is the same yesterday, today and forever still hold true.
Falcon Heights and Baton Rouge
1,007.76 (1776) is the exact distance between the two shootings. The .76 connects directly to our last post. This is remarkable and I encourage any of you to check it out yourself.
The Lynching of America Screenshot-2016-07-07-21.47.17
The Lynching of America Screenshot-2016-07-07-14.15.20
The path from Baton Rouge to Falcon Heights follows the Mississippi River dividing America. It is 1,113 miles from Independence Hall to where Alton Sterling was killed and 982 miles to Philando Castile. The difference in distance between the two shootings and Independence Hall is 131 miles. 131 and Revelation 3:11 to Church of Philadelphia ‘I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
The Lynching of America Screenshot-2016-07-07-21.44.29

• Baton Rouge – 2112 North Foster Drive – Foster – One who keeps the forest.
  • Falcon Heights – Fry Street and Larpenteur Avenue – Fry – small person’, ‘child’, ‘offspring’. Larpenteur – it was renamed by the Saint Paul City Council in 1904 in honor of Auguste Louis Larpenteur, a fur trader and one of the original 12 citizens in the city of Saint Paul.

When you add their ages together you get 69 (Alton 37, Philando 32).

• Alton died 21 days after his birthday, 22 days inclusive.
  • Philando died 10 days before his birthday, 11 days inclusive.
  • Their birthdays were 33 days apart inclusive.

Alton – town at the source of the river. Both Baton Rouge and Falcon Heights sit within a 10 minute drive from the Mississippi River. The river that divides America.
Sterling – pure and refined. (of a person or their work, efforts, or qualities) excellent or valuable.
The words of the LORD are pure words; as silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times. Psalm 12:6
For the sake of My name I delay My wrath, And for My praise I restrain it for you, In order not to cut you off. “Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. “For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act; For how can My name be profaned? And My glory I will not give to another. Isaiah 48:9-11
It will come about in all the land,” Declares the LORD, “That two parts in it will be cut off and perish; But the third will be left in it. “And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are My people,’ And they will say, ‘The LORD is my God. Zechariah 13:8-9
Baton – a short thin stick used for directing a musical performance, a type of club (weapon) Baton charge, a coordinated tactic for dispersing (dividing/breaking up) crowds of people.
Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division. Luke 12:51
And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. Mark 3:25
When they said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow after their own ungodly desires.” These are the ones who cause divisions, who are worldly and devoid of the Spirit. Jude 1:18-19
Rouge – late Middle English (denoting the color red): from French, ‘red,’ from Latin rubeus . The cosmetic term dates from the mid 18th century. Over 300 years ago, in 1699, French explorer Pierre Le Moyne, Sieur d’Iberville named Baton Rouge for the “red stick” along a Mississippi River bluff.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18
Philando – before vowels phil-, word-forming element meaning “loving, fond of, tending to,” from Greek philo-, comb. form of philos “dear”. Connecting us to the Church of Philadelphia (Revelation 3), the birthplace of America. The city of brotherly love, Philemon the beloved brother.
19 days after Philando was killed is the DNC Philadelphia Convention. We covered previously the significance of 19 connected to the sign of Jonah.
The Lynching of America Download-4-2
These words appear 19 times in scripture.
Dove (19)
Dragon (19)
Gomorrah (19)
Jonah (19)
Thunder (19)
Watchman (19)
I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgment of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you, brother. Philemon 4-7
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, “He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens. Revelation 3:7
Castile – medieval Spanish county and later kingdom, from Vulgar Latin castilla, from Latin castella, plural of castellum “castle, fort, citadel, stronghold”.
The Lynching of America Castle-Chateau-Palace-Free-Image-Fortress-Free-Vec-6142
He has brought low the dwellers on the heights, the lofty citadel; he lays it low, brings it to the ground, flings it down in the dust. Isaiah 26:5
Return to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare that I will restore double to you. Zechariah 9:12
Falcon – faucon, from Old French faucon “falcon” (12c.), from Late Latin falconem (nominative falco) “falcon” (source also of Old Spanish falcon, Portuguese falcão, Italian falcone, Old High German falcho, German Falke, Dutch valk), probably from Latin falx (genitive falcis) “curved blade, pruning hook, sickle, war-scythe” (see falcate); the bird said to be so called for the shape of its talons, legs, or beak, but also possibly from the shape of its spread wings.
The Lynching of America Download-3-3
The Lynching of America Download-2-3
But when the crop permits, he immediately puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come. Mark 4:29
Put in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe Come, tread, for the wine press is full; The vats overflow, for their wickedness is great. Joel 3:13
Heights – the measurement from base to top or (of a standing person) from head to foot. A high place or area.
You built yourself a high place at the top of every street and made your beauty abominable, and you spread your legs to every passer-by to multiply your harlotry. Ezekiel 16:25
The Lynching of America 240_F_89338668_SQ8Dd5MhhIFHBmrpmO8cXkgqguVYZlTr
Conclusion
The Liberty Bell is more prophetic than most realize. The nation divided has lost justice and is soon to lose its liberty. As the Mississippi River, the artery of life giving water cuts through the heart of America, a metaphor of present time. Alton, the town near the river. A city, town or nation does not exist without access to water. We have turned off our water supply. Like Sterling, many will be refined and made pure with what is to come.
The Lynching of America Download-5-3
We have soared aloft as an eagle, we reached the heights and we have begun the rapid descent. Now the vultures are circling. From our man made falcon that fell from the sky to the injustice at Falcon Heights. Separated by only the month of pride. Philando, Philemon, and Philadelphia. The nation born in 1776, the city of brotherly love. Let us be as the Church of Philadelphia.
Philando is Philadelphia meets Orlando. Have you had your Phil of Orlando? It was a wake up call to brotherly love. 
The injustice from the lowland of Baton Rouge to the Heights of Falcon was 1007.76 (1776). Each location’s distance to the exact location America was birthed is separated by only 131 miles. Castile, any castle or citadel made by human hands will not stand. The strongholds have a stranglehold on any attempt by man to cling to the past. Our warnings have grown increasingly more conspicuous. This is called mercy.
The baton is either handed off to a teammate during a relay as a unifying token or it is used to divide groups of people. Protests and riots and the baton that divides.

• 1113 miles from Independence Hall to Falcon Heights
  • 131 miles is the difference in distance from Falcon Heights to Independence Hall and Baton Rouge to Independence Hall.
  • 113,333 days from Ben Franklin’s birth (310 years) when the Ben Franklin statue was blown over in May.

6 verses beginning at verse 7 (76 and 13)
The last verse is verse 13.
Revelation 3: 11 is a specific command Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.
From Independence Hall, the birthplace of America we are connected by 11’s and 13’s. The numbers for chaos disorder and judgment and rebellion in scripture.
More importantly, they point to chapter 3 of Revelation that speaks to the Church of Philadelphia. Covered previously, Benjamin Franklin lived 30,760 days and the 30,760th verse in the Bible is the LAST verse to the Church of Philadelphia. A passage that last 6 verses and begins at verse 7.
The Lynching of America Download-8-2
76 – 13 or rebellion but also spiritual perfection preceding sin. It’s all a matter of perspective. Either way, 1776 was a year that changed the world forever and the Lord used this once great nation to bring about the period of time we now find ourselves.

http://www.dailycrow.com/the-lynching-of-america/
Back to top Go down

The Lynching of America
Page 1 of 1