Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if @ 1st u donut succeed...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
murray leslie

murray leslie

if @ 1st u donut succeed... Empty
PostSubject: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:21 am

carefully watch these 3 videos, should come 1 after another...

or dont...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXos3efIVFA
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 5:48 pm

murray leslie wrote:
carefully watch these 3 videos, should come 1 after another...

or dont...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXos3efIVFA
those were some very well done videos and interesting as could be.....they do make you think.....but the earth ain't flat
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:43 am

mic, can you prove that with scripture ?

what shape would a structure have to be to separate the water above, from the water below ?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:40 am

murray leslie wrote:
mic, can you prove that with scripture ?

what shape would a structure have to be to separate the water above, from the water below ?
murray, i am not going to get into a debate with you about the flat earth....for the record, nothing would tickle me more than to find out that the earth is really flat...i would go into a hilarious episode of uncontrolled laughter, but it ain't flat.....in my town, there is a former AF 1 pilot for ronald reagan....the man has flown around the world several times, and he can vouch for me that the world ain't flat....if there was a flat earth, it would have to have an edge, just as a table does....if its were flat as in a cube shape, same thing....i have flown in a commercial airliner, and if the surface of the earth were flat, i could have seen the world trade center ....i couldn't....case closed
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 am

the edge is what we call antarctica, an ice shelf, the centre is the n. pole, look i get it, a year ago i KNEW the world was a globe... its is interesting how all the stars rotate around polaris, the north star

lets leave it w/

job37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?
19 Teach us what we shall say unto him; for we cannot order our speech by reason of darkness.
Back to top Go down
J 1967

J 1967

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:00 pm

The Earth is a globe people!!!!!  faceypalm
Isaiah 40:22
Quote :
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

All hail J! 
Man, why you put them rats in my locker?!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:11 pm

so, a circle in geometry, is just that, a circle. but in the bible its a globe ??

job26:He has inscribed  a circle on the face of the waters
at the boundary between light and darkness.
The pillars of heaven tremble
and are astounded at his rebuke.

He inscribed a globe on the face of the waters ?? WAKE UP...

you Quote isa40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

if He wanted to call it a BALL..same book

isa22:18 He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a BALL into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 am

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 7:59 am

i want to take that challenge, for 25000000 dollars so how can i do this, where do i start?

you guys help me...
Back to top Go down
J 1967

J 1967

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:40 am

Are you people completely insane?

I can see in my telescope that the moon is round. I can see in my telescope that the sun is round. I can see in my telescope that venus is round. I can see in my telescope that jupiter is round. I can see that all of its moons are round. I can see in my telescope that mars round.

The curvature of the earth can be measured quite simply by triangulating a GPS device in three different countries.

IF the Earth were not a globe, it would not revolve with a strong gravitational field and atmosphere, like say an asteroid (which revolve on an axis but sporadically and do not have the atmosphere.

IF the earth were an asteroid it would not have an atmosphere. A magnetic field is produced by the earths iron core rotating within a globe

HELLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Use simple geometry. stop watching videos from flat earthers who are quite literally making themselves look stupid. crazy

All hail J! 
Man, why you put them rats in my locker?!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:20 pm

living the dream J...eh?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 9:54 pm

"The thought of foolishness is sin." It's in the book of proverbs. 

Then there is Daniel 1:4 and then 1st Tim 6:20.  Science....is not where the answers lie. It is seeking the Word that is Christ Jesus who told/commanded, us how to spend our time profitably ....sharing the Gospel with all creation. 

"He that winneth souls is wise." It's in the book of proverbs too. I pray you have the experience of winning many souls , it is easier and easier now with all the fear people have today ....but we have the good news ........... Smile Now sharing those experiences would be a profitable thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if @ 1st u donut succeed...   if @ 1st u donut succeed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if @ 1st u donut succeed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: