Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smile For The Day: Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Smile For The Day:  Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump Empty
PostSubject: Smile For The Day: Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump   Smile For The Day:  Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 4:34 pm

HA-HA!!! I love it! I don't know how he'd vote though unless he's holding dual Kenyan & American citizenship. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this as much as I do. I added two Malik's to the article to end any confusion over which Obama was speaking. Laughing

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/24/obamas-half-brother-says-hes-voting-for-donald-trump.html

There is a video inside the Fox News link too. And don't miss the NY Post link way at the bottom.

Fox News wrote:
President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.

lol!  Rofl   lol!   Rofl   lol!   Rofl  lol!

“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”

Malik Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”

The last straw, he said, came earlier this month when FBI Director James Comey recommended not prosecuting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private e-mail servers while secretary of state.

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Malik Obama.

More at the New York Post link Below

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Smile For The Day:  Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smile For The Day: Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump   Smile For The Day:  Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Obama is a narcissist. As such, the closer anyone is to him, the more they know how deceptive, cold, destructive and sleazy he is. Hence, this is no surprise. king
Back to top Go down

Smile For The Day: Obama's Half-Brother Says He's Voting For Donald Trump
Page 1 of 1