Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION Empty
PostSubject: EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION   EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 pm

FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS

https://youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION   EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:58 pm

You go girl! Tell it like it really is. Brigitte Gabriel is one of my favorite people along with Walid Shoebat. Below is one of my all time favorite Brigitte Gabriel videos on YouTube. I never get tired of hearing it. Did ya know that Brigitte Gabriel has also published a few books? I'll link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

YouTube Notes wrote:
Published on Jun 18, 2014
Finally! For years all we hear is that Islam has been 'hijacked' and that most Muslims are peaceful people:
And that matters to the 270 million people who have been killed in the name of Allah HOW?
They estimate that some 15 to 20 percent of all Muslims are 'radical.' Well here's a real news bulletin that actually has meaning:
Eighty Percent of All Muslims Are Not Muslims!
Enter Ms. Brigitte Gabriel. Please see her great website and join in the effort at and http://www.actforamerica.org/ Thanks

http://www.amazon.com/Brigitte-Gabriel/e/B001H6U2PO/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1469649280&sr=1-2-ent

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION   EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:57 pm

Will the main subject survive, or should we all post silly stuff and go back to the alternate realities? 

Anyone care to research how well those mosques are and how many there are and how many attend of fighting age?

While ur on that I'll just sip my fav wine and watch the several last sunsets before they disappear too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION   EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Will the main subject survive, or should we all post silly stuff and go back to the alternate realities? 

Anyone care to research how well those mosques are armed and how many there are and how many attend of fighting age?

While ur on that I'll just sip my fav wine and watch the several last sunsets before they disappear too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION   EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION   EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EAR TO HEAR!!!!==MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PLAN FOR AMERICA'S DESTRUCTION
Page 1 of 1