Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS ! Empty
PostSubject: Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !   Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:20 am

Hear it with your own ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4khUbXc5oGs

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !   Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:10 am

AWESOME!!!!
Great Find, Thanks!
Hope people wake up, you're in the horror movies!
Back to top Go down
windsofchange

windsofchange

PostSubject: Re: Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !   Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

I had seen this vid but didn't listen to it.Today I felt I should,and there is nothing like hearing it w/ your own ears...Freudian slip for sure..or perhaps he is a very scared sorta good guy and did it on purpose?I know nothing of that area of the US nor the politics but control is the norm anymore so maybe he is caught b/t a rock and a hard place IDK it was something to hear him say that and then immediately correct himself.Like he is used to all this interviewing type of deal and would be well practiced at calling them suspects ...but "actors"... really weird,but what isn't anymore? Jeez ...and thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !   Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS ! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Yep, they were well trained to speak to the public and the media. Usually than not, their "slip" weren't that but dropping clues to someone, somewhere. The question is who.

If the slip wasn't elite ordered, then he'll probably have some new lessons.

Even in our country, there were and are "slips" from people not known to be the slip-type person, especially if they have spoken to the public before even amidst intense persecution by the public, they stood well and spoke well, and yet they "slipped".

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !   Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston PD's Ed Davis Slips Up and Calls Suspects ACTORS !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: