Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " Empty
PostSubject: Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still "   Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Interesting stuff about TDTEST, Telstar.

Did you know the doorman at Grauman's Chinese Theater, Lock Martin, was chosen to wear the Gort suit? He was the tallest person director Robert Wise could find. Martin was 7' 7"...

Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " Lockmartin%20(33)

Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " Gort
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still "   Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Great days past (1951) and great movie with an awesome soundtrack by Bernard Herrmann. I have that soundtrack record and a few others by him as well. Have a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cPEchNTSE0

If you ever find a copy of this record or CD, BUY IT! Major awesomeness!
Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " Fantasy_film_world_herrmann_SP44207

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still "   Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 12:24 am

I used to watch all those beautiful old sci-fi movies....Today's are "to good" to be movies...nothing like the old ones! I watched the japanese Godzilla again the other day....so good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still "   Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still " I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gort, the giant that walked Earth in "The Day the Earth Stood Still "
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: